Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Msm is finally catching up with us and starting to talk about the mom and stepdad not saying anything about JR to police.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/isabel...ers-from-family-friend-charged-in-girls-death

And I had to laugh at this:

The mother was told not to speak to the media about the case, she said, however, wanted to tell parents to cherish each moment with their children.

This, however, was not so funny:

Tonia [sic] said when she learned her daughter was missing she "didn't know what to think."

"My mind was blank and the only thing I thought was find my daughter." She also wants parents to know that she is not the person responsible -- "The person responsible is behind bars right now."

:liar:

Three Grandma's have been mentioned: Toni Page who is Tania Grogan's Mom. The one who spoke on NG, and in local media against her daughter. Freddie Nicholson who is Ralphy Folster's Mom. The Grandma where they were living. Sue Winchester...not sure who she's related to.

Ralphy Folster was "... booked on suspicion of possession of stolen property and possessing a deadly weapon as a prohibited possessor" either on, or about, August 27th. He was to be arraigned on September 4th, if I'm reading the article correctly. He's Tania's bf, the one who called 911.

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news...396-2dcf-11e4-b2a8-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

Msm is finally catching up with us and starting to talk about the mom and stepdad not saying anything about JR to police.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/isabel...ers-from-family-friend-charged-in-girls-death

And I had to laugh at this:

The mother was told not to speak to the media about the case, she said, however, wanted to tell parents to cherish each moment with their children.

This, however, was not so funny:

Tonia [sic] said when she learned her daughter was missing she "didn't know what to think."

"My mind was blank and the only thing I thought was find my daughter." She also wants parents to know that she is not the person responsible -- "The person responsible is behind bars right now."

:liar:

I honestly believe she wants to believe her own spin. And that goes way beyond sad.

Their home must be very handy to Walmart. Isn't that where the accused went to shoplift a new set of clothes/shoes, leaving his bloody ones there?
From what I've seen these people are clueless...is it a stretch to even suggest the three of them piled into the van and went to Walmart together, to solve the
bloody clothing issue?
Maybe the 'mom" and step dad didn't think at the time their friend had Isabella's blood on his clothes...but were okay thinking it was someone else's?
Who knows, I can't get inside the heads of users and addicts....you would think this crew would be trying to preserve every brain cell they started out with.

BBM :laugh: :lol: :laughcry:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/09/05/911-call-missing-isabella-grogan-cannella

According to this the Grandma was still sleeping during the 911 call? That is hinky.

Yep, massive hink. I can accept that grandma was asleep earlier (maybe) but the stepdad saying she was asleep as he spoke with 911 is an epic failure of logic.

He's telling us he and mom rushed home and frantically searched everywhere for Bella yet neither of them bothered to wake up the only adult left in the house? Yeah, right, don't bother asking grandma if she knows where Bella is...

And I would think TG's "distraught" sobbing upstairs would have woken grandma up anyway - the woman has a very loud wail.

Another :liar:

Ralphy Folster was "... booked on suspicion of possession of stolen property and possessing a deadly weapon as a prohibited possessor" either on, or about, August 27th. He was to be arraigned on September 4th, if I'm reading the article correctly. He's Tania's bf, the one who called 911.

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news...396-2dcf-11e4-b2a8-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

BBM: I am guessing this means he cannot possess firearms because of a previous conviction?

JMO.

I do not understand why none of the reporters questioned the mother on her blaring inconsistencies! I understand they are trying to appear sensitive to the fact this woman lost her child, but I don't think the public would scorn the reporter for trying to get the truth. Lazy journalistic standards IMO.

I think the reporters know what they are doing. The mom's statements make for juicy reading so they just let her talk and talk.

I think her words are going to come back and bite her. She's foolish to keep talking. I don't think she realizes that she is making no sense whatsoever and the more she talks, the less people believe her.

JMO

Yep, massive hink. I can accept that grandma was asleep earlier (maybe) but the stepdad saying she was asleep as he spoke with 911 is an epic failure of logic.

He's telling us he and mom rushed home and frantically searched everywhere for Bella yet neither of them bothered to wake up the only adult left in the house? Yeah, right, don't bother asking grandma if she knows where Bella is...

And I would think TG's "distraught" sobbing upstairs would have woken grandma up anyway - the woman has a very loud wail.

Another :liar:

Distraught sobbing and hand smacking! Whack, whack, whack

"Distaught" is taking on a new meaning for me. In the Jenise case, GG was too distraught to submit to a DNA swab. And now in this case, TG was too distraught to help place the 911 call. "Distraught" now means, "I can't help with the mess I made" I guess. JMO.

Grogan said Child Protective Services is getting involved in the family's case. "CPS is starting a case where it's neglect in the death of a child," she said. "I never once was a suspect and I never did anything wrong."

What part of neglect of a child does this woman not understand? She did not murder her daughter but her neglect sure as hell did not help that child and IMO led to it ! Thankfully her other daughter is safe for now. This case makes me sick to my stomach, it is as bad as what happened to Cherish Perrywinkle. These breeders make me sick !

I have no doubt TG was in fact distraught over her child missing. I also have no doubt at least some of the tears and emotions shown in interviews are real. I do think she loved her kid in whatever way she was capable of. I think for whatever number of reasons, she never once had the foresight to say to herself "hey, maybe surrounding my child with violent, unpredictable, drug-using criminals is probably not the best idea".

Priorities are usually pretty obvious.

Grogan said she has received unfair criticism from the community for allowing Rector, who had a criminal record, to stay at the home. Family members said Rector had just been released from rehab and had nowhere else to go.

So, he couldn't stay with his girlfriend whose pets he strangled? Let's get real, mom. You've done it again. You opened your mouth.

I've never seen hand smacking in a situation like this, is there anyone that has some insight on this?

Is she emphasizing her words by whacking her hands in an attempt to make the lies feel believable ... like yelling, "I'M NOT A LIAR!"

RF last 3 court cases & there are more...This is not someone I'd ever want around my children. jmo

FALSE REPORT TO LAW ENFORCE 7/1/2014 GUILTY

7/1/2014 CHANGE OF PLEA

NONE 1 SHOPLIFTING 9/2/2014 *
NONE 2 THEFT-CONTROL STOLEN PROPERTY 9/2/2014 *
NONE 3 POSS WPN BY PROHIB PERSON 9/2/2014

9/3/2014 SUPERVENING INDICTMENT D 1
8/28/2014 SURETY BOND D 1
8/27/2014 COMPLAINT FILED D 1
8/25/2014 INITIAL APPEARANCE D 1

1 POSSESSION OF STOLEN PROPERTY
2 POSSESSION OF STOLEN PROPERTY
3 POSS WPN BY PROHIB PERSON

9/4/2014 MinuteEntry event for MINUTE ENTRY: ARRAIGNMENT D 1
9/4/2014 CERTIFICATE: TRANSMITTAL P 1
9/2/2014 NOTICE: Appearance D 1
9/2/2014 MISCELLANEOUS: Disclosure / Supplemental Disclosure D 1
8/28/2014 MINUTE ENTRY: GRAND JURY MINUTES P 1
8/28/2014 CHARGING DOCUMENT: Indictment P 1
8/28/2014 Minute Entry: Grand Jury Returns P 1
8/28/2014 NOTICE: SUPERVENING INDICTMENT

https://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Once a indictment is handed down a NOTICE OF SUPERVENING INDICTMENT is issued along with a date for your ARRAIGNMENT. A notice of supervening indictment is a piece of paper which says you have been indicted by the grand jury and orders you to report to court for your arraignment. If you are still in jail this notice will be served on you and you will be brought to court by the jail officials on the date indicated. If you are out of custody, this notice will be sent to you by mail. YOU MUST APPEAR ON THE DATE AND TIME INDICATED OR THE COURT WILL ISSUE A WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST.

http://www.arizonadefender.com/azcrimlaw.htm

So the whole walmart thing is weird in general. How far away was Bella's body from her house? Has there been any discussion as to how she got there? Did she walk? Did he have a car? Any chance this parents were involved?

A touching gesture from the community. The article also says the city is planning a public memorial for Bella.

On Friday, two rival high schools, Mohave High School and River Valley, dedicated their game to Bella's memory.

Both teams wore pins with Bella's favorite colors, stood together on the field for a moment of silence and released balloons.

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Rival-...all-game-to-slain-Arizona-girl-274203301.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper