Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The parents are also criminals. Heck even I am a criminal. I got busted for smoking pot in Virginia Beach when I was 19.

I'm not following you. Neither the parents' criminal records not your record of a minor crime at a young age justify a parent leaving their children alone with a man who has an extensive criminal record.

As a property manager this kind of a stuff fascinates me
I just wonder who was on that rental agreement it's apparent that the owner lives abroad so my guess is he's an investor and has a property management company manage his property . If that's the case then just how long had they been living there ? If the house was indeed a flop house and the occupants are recorded as having drug arrests then whomever rents them the house either didn't know RF or TG were living there or were derelict in their duty to do a background check as well as do random inspections or drive bys of the house. I'm not suggesting entry without permission or demanding entry . However, scheduled walk thrus for a properly trained eye can tell a lot if the house is indeed a drug or flop house .even if it has been cleaned up . Anyways point is I wonder if the "renter(s)" could be held responsible in part by allowing unauthorized occupants to inhabit the home resulting in a crime ? http://legacy.co.mohave.az.us/depts/assessor/prop_info.asp?PARCEL=220-21-019A&YEAR_CODE=CY

Credible? To a degree. How do we *know* what she told LE is 100%? I am not implying an intent to mislead on the child's part .. just that a child, under undue stress, could misconstrue what s/he thinks they've heard and even what s/he think they've seen and then piece together (based on their life experience and brain-age) what makes sense *to them*.

I think the sister would know when she last seen Bella and what they were doing. I think she will always remember.
She was the one who stepped up on the 911 call, she recalled exactly what Bella was wearing. Even when her stepfather couldn't.
As far as we know the sister was the one to tell LE that rector was in the house, playing hide and seek with the girls.
Even Tania said on Nancy grace that "her daughter called her to say she couldn't find Bella or Justin.
I can't see what reason the girl would have to say something happened if it didn't.

I think the sister would know when she last seen Bella and what they were doing. I think she will always remember.
She was the one who stepped up on the 911 call, she recalled exactly what Bella was wearing. Even when her stepfather couldn't.
As far as we know the sister was the one to tell LE that rector was in the house, playing hide and seek with the girls.
Even Tania said on Nancy grace that "her daughter called her to say she couldn't find Bella or Justin.
I can't see what reason the girl would have to say something happened if it didn't.

Agreed. Considering what was reported to LE, when, and by whom, and the proven accuracy in the child's statements, juxtaposed to the proven lack of crucial detail and inaccuracies of the mother's statements in MSM, I'd say both LE and a jury would find the 10 year old's degree of accuracy to by far higher than the mother's.

I work about 1 mile from where Cherish Perrywinkle was found and this case just as that one was heartbreaking. I had no sympathy for her either......AND I saw Rayne last week when I was getting gas.....her purchases black and mild's, cigarettes and a 6 pack at 1:30 in the afternoon. It all just makes my stomach turn. I really try so hard not to be judgmental but in these cases I am afraid I am. No excuses for these cases....none...none...none! AND the case of the 3 children that died in the trailer fire (Jax, Florida) with the grandmother, it is a mile from my work in the other direction. I took up a donation at work for that family, amongst everyone telling me that the money would not be used properly....SO I do have compassion, really. I am just SO SICK of our children coming behind anything or anyone else!

Going to listen to the 911 call again.

Interesting that we can hear the allegedly confused and inaccurate child who doesn't know what she's talking about participating in the 911 call placement giving very precise and accurate clothing description. Very awake and alert. And present for the phone call.

Strangely, TG can not be heard, though we know she can sob very loudly when she's "Uhhhhh....she's pretty distraught". (RF's response to where the mother is)

Then there's this:

911: And what does the sister say?

RF: ....s h e ... s a i d ... t h a t...she's not able to find her. [unsaid: in the midst of playing hide and go seek with JR]
She says she's been looking for her and can't find her. [unsaid: she can't find JR either]

The whole 911 call seems very coached. He corrects himself several times in such a way it's easy to picture someone sitting across from him and miming/mouthing the corrections as he makes them.

"Isobel." Long pause. "....Uhhh no, it's...Isabella. Sorry." Loooooooooonger pause. "(unintelligible) call her"-- stutter-- "we call her Bella for short."

Amazing how the most detailed, helpful part of the call, that sounds consistent with a genuine, nothing but the truth 911 call is the part where the 10 year old is describing what Bella was wearing down to the straps and detail on the chest.

Everything else is vague, vague, omit, vague.

For the record, I believe TG is sitting right there coaching the call.

I'm sure LE is hard at work on this case. They have so much to do.

Aside from DNA evidence, the one piece of evidence I'm sure will pop up will be the entry/exit times of JRR, TG, RF, and any others with them at the time at Wallmart.

Someone mentioned that all the cameras in that Wallmart aren't on all night. However, I'm sure there are cameras at the entrances and exits as well as over the check-out counters.

I am extremely curious to know when and if TG and RF entered the store, if they bought anything, and when they exited. Will we see signs of shoplifting from them as well? If they were there, they must have some video. It would sure tighten up the timeline. Do we get to see TG talking on the cell phone and see some reaction?

As for JGG, I'm sure he has to be there.

Something in the back of my mind wonders if the happy couple ever went to Wallmart at all.

LE has to be spending a ton of time on this!

BTW, I rarely enter Walmart, the lights there and over-abundance of STUFF makes me light-headed and dizzy. Same with Target.

Hello friends, I see the threads were cray cray active all weekend :wave:

Aside from DNA evidence, the one piece of evidence I'm sure will pop up will be the entry/exit times of JRR, TG, RF, and any others with them at the time.

Someone mentioned that all the cameras in that Wallmart aren't on all night. However, I'm sure there are cameras at the entrances and exits as well as over the check-out counters.

I am extremely curious to know when and if TG and RF entered the store, if they bought anything, and when they exited. Will we see signs of shoplifting from them as well? If they were there, they must have some video. It would sure tighten up the timeline. Do we get to see TG talking on the cell phone and see some reaction?

Something in the back of my mind wonders if the happy couple ever went to Wallmart at all.

I'm obsessed with what RF says at the very beginning of the 911 call that is unintelligible.

"We went to Wal-Mart, me and my wife, and then......wehadalaptimeseeingheroutbutthen....her sister called us....on the phone...."

Interesting he didn't say "We were at Wal-Mart when her sister called."

"We went to Walmart. Me and my wife."

"And then .........."

"But her sister called us."

On another note. Wonder why the 10 year old is referred to as 'her sister' and not 'my other daughter', when at the beginning of the call 'his daughter' is missing.

Ok, I'm very new here and I had to chime in.. I was an opiate addict for majority of my later teen years, and twenties.. The MOMENT I found out I was pregnant, I stopped. Cold turkey. I literally felt like I was dying, except worse. Iy was the hardest thing I have ever done. My point is that I did it. I decided to make a life and bring that life into the world. To be a parent our children have to come first!! I am now mommy to 2 beautiful little boys, and have been sober for over 3 years. I UNDERSTAND addiction, what I don't understand is putting yourself before your babies.. Sorry, rant over!
You guys are so sweet :) I wouldn't change my life for anything!!! My drug of choice now is coffee and WS!!!
:tears: :loveyou:

Aside from DNA evidence, the one piece of evidence I'm sure will pop up will be the entry/exit times of JRR, TG, RF, and any others with them at the time at Wallmart.

BTW, I rarely enter Walmart, the lights there and over-abundance of STUFF makes me light-headed and dizzy. Same with Target.

I wonder if they were part if a shoplifting ring? Shoplifters rarely work alone . They usually work in groups to distract associates away from where the shoplifting is taking place . They take the merchandise and return it whiteout a receipt and sell the "store credit " in legit settings for less than it's worth . Sometimes they even try to sell them in the parking lot of the store. This would explain the mass outing to walmart in the middle of the night and the length of time they were gone. TG has a shoplifting arrest and so does JJR. RF has theft but idk about shoplifting .

Detectives recovered the shoes and shirt, and surveillance video from the store showed evidence of the shoplifting.

There must of been working cameras that night as JJR was spotted, so Tania and crew should be on it too at some point.
I'd love to know what time they were there till, what they purchased and as you say if Tania was seen on her phone, receiving a call.
Do we know how they got there, did they just walk or was someone driving?
Before they left for Walmart, it says in the police report, Tania, her partner and three other adults were there, did they all go together to walmart? And did they all return to the house to look for Bella?

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ce...n-arrested-in-bullhead-city-missing-girl-case

I'm not following you. Neither the parents' criminal records not your record of a minor crime at a young age justify a parent leaving their children alone with a man who has an extensive criminal record.

As usual, Gitana, my sentiments exactly. Nail. On. Head.

If this was just a case of a minor incident resulting in a juvie record, there'd prob be no problems and it wouldn't even be a story. However, convicted FELONS surrounded these children's lives. Lots of people are products of their environment. So what. It doesn't take away from the fact that there are laws to follow in life and if they are disregarded then these same people are judged in a court of law. A person can choose to be good or bad. They can choose to become an integral part of the positive side of soceity, or conversely choose to be part of the problem. Nothing excuses these children being subjected to this environment. Nothing on the face of this earth excuses that. Drugs, weapons, theft - seems the girls were surrounded with "bad choices". I am sooooo sick of innocent children being destroyed &/or murdered with drugs & crime being in the background of their parental caretakers bad choice making decisions.

Ok, I'm very new here and I had to chime in.. I was an opiate addict for majority of my later teen years, and twenties.. The MOMENT I found out I was pregnant, I stopped. Cold turkey. I literally felt like I was dying, except worse. Iy was the hardest thing I have ever done. My point is that I did it. I decided to make a life and bring that life into the world. To be a parent our children have to come first!! I am now mommy to 2 beautiful little boys, and have been sober for over 3 years. I UNDERSTAND addiction, what I don't understand is putting yourself before your babies.. Sorry, rant over!

Takes a very big person to share this. Thank you and kudos sweetheart! Stay strong and keep being a wonderful parent! Thank you for sharing. :grouphug:

I'm sorry if this has been addressed already, but did we find out whose car was taped off, and why?

Reminder: Tania said she thought maybe Rector was waiting outside the sliding door...which means hmmm they left the slider unlocked while Freddie was upstairs sleeping and they took off for Walmart. So the girls are downstairs, the step-gmom is upstairs sleeping, the slider is unlocked...

Yeah real cool.

Her story changed so much. I still think she knew Rector was there and if he wasn't there when she left with the others then she'd have assumed he'd have shown up anyway considering he'd been staying there for a few days. Pffft...

Again, adult asleep upstairs, 2 young kids downstairs, slider unlocked. And that's normal how? Is the slider upstairs or downstairs? 2 bedroom condo/apartment/townhouse/or whatever the politically correct term is atm, 1.5 bath, a little over a thousand sq ft, yet there's sleeping going on upstairs while other adults are there with kids downstairs? Doesn't make a bit of sense.

FYI- they fixed the grammar...

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news...4-3455-11e4-877f-001a4bcf887a.html?TNNoMobile

Rector was alone downstairs with Grogan-Cannella and her 10-year-old sister Monday evening while the girls' mother, Tania Grogan, was upstairs with friends and boyfriend Ralph Folster. Grogan, Folster and their friends left the house to go to Walmart, leaving Rector and the children downstairs and Folster's mother, Freddie Nicholson, upstairs. When they returned from their shopping trip, Rector and Isabella Grogan-Cannella were gone. After searching the home, Folster called 911.

That was at 1:18 a.m. Tuesday morning. At 3:19 in the morning, BHCPD located Rector walking along Highway 95 near Walmart. He admitted to stealing a pair of shoes, underwear and a shirt. He told officers he hid his old shoes at the store and got rid of the shirt along the highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miket377