Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HeartsPinkSparkle.gif.html

HeartsPinkSparkle.gif.html

20130126-210911.jpg

Especially with JR using TG as an alibi. I don't believe for one minute that TG and RF were at Wal-Mart. Fortunately, video surveillance can prove or disprove that. JR places himself with TG at the time of Bella's murder. What if he's telling the truth in that??? Because we have all this time missing, where were the 3 of them? What were they all doing?? Hinky, hinky.
What is REALLY interesting to me is, that LE has not made ANY public statement that TG is not considered a suspect and they will not be pursuing any charges against her.

In light of all the negative backlash towards her, it would be in their best interest to make *some* type of statement to calm the anger in that community. The fact that they haven't, tells me they are still investigating that avenue and are reserving charges.

Bottom line - if she truly was an innocent grieving mother, there would have been some confirmation from LE. Time will tell.

Ohhh, I understand now...but that's not how you described it when you mentioned families that get together for holidays and stuff. That's kind of not a good example in this case. I see what you mean with "like minded individuals", however gang ties are known illegal gang ties. As far as I know, gangs of like minded people getting together on a regular basis isn't illegal, however to be part of an illegal gang that takes part in narcotics sale, manufacture & distribution, robbery rings, murder, weapons trade, violence including murder - is what makes it illegal. The Surenos, Mexican Mafia, Southside Boyz (just to name a few) are all illegal and extremely dangerous.

The "criminal element" of the typical perception of what is a "gang" is not applicable for my intent.

The "gang" as "group of like-minded individuals" analogy was for in describing how TG and friends are comfortable with each other, treat each other virtually as family, etc., and how that affected her perception of and feelings toward JJR and letting him crashing on her couch for a few days and spending time with her children, etc.

We are not going to get into an argument over what a "gang" really is in society.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gang

Yes there are different ways to refer to a "gang". In this case we are discussing the gang that Webster's lists first: "A GROUP OF CRIMINALS"

Please do not derail this thread with a disagreement about what a "gang" means.

Thank you,
Tricia

Thank you kimi! My laptops huffin and puffin :scared:

The "criminal element" of the typical perception of what is a "gang" is not applicable for my intent.

The "gang" as "group of like-minded individuals" analogy was for in describing how TG and friends are comfortable with each other, treat each other virtually as family, etc., and how that affected her perception of and feelings toward JJR and letting him crashing on her couch for a few days and spending time with her children, etc.

That might be true but other's would understandably misunderstand you as we have been talking about the possibility that some of the actors in this case were involved with criminal gangs and you made no attempt to let others know you were changing the context in your post to a group of people.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/26518843/man-indicted-in-bullhead-city-girls-kidnapping-killing

According to the Office of the Mohave County Attorney, Rector faces either 35 years or life in prison for the first-degree murder. In addition, the kidnapping and child abuse counts carry sentences of 10 to 24 years in prison. Rector was also indicted on a count of abandonment of a dead body, which carries a sentence of nearly four years.

Apologies if already posted, I hadn't seen an article detailing possible sentences.

I left a friends house last night...and to tell you that I left at 11:04 EXACTLY... That struck me as VERY strange. Perhaps I don't pay attention to time as much as others, unless I was making a phone call as leaving and could refer to that at a later time.

I don't pay attention to when I leave someplace. Of course, because I don't know at that moment that I might need to know the exact time later that I left. The most I could do would be at say 11 ish, 11:15 ish.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/26518843/man-indicted-in-bullhead-city-girls-kidnapping-killing

According to the Office of the Mohave County Attorney, Rector faces either 35 years or life in prison for the first-degree murder. In addition, the kidnapping and child abuse counts carry sentences of 10 to 24 years in prison. Rector was also indicted on a count of abandonment of a dead body, which carries a sentence of nearly four years.

Apologies if already posted, I hadn't seen an article detailing possible sentences.

Which boils down to if he doesn't get the dp, if he gets treatment in prison, provided he has good behavior then he'll probably be out in around 30 years - just enough time for him to procreate. Peachy.

One thing to keep in mind: "gang" members are not prone to hurting one of their own. If you feel you're one of them, you feel no evil. In fact, you feel safer. I expect TG felt safer with RF than without.
Actually there's alot of gang activity in a number of counties around me, and in my county. They do kill each other, if they feel they're betrayed in some way. They'll wrap the person in a blanket, and throw them in dumpsters, or woods. You don't cross one another. Just a thought being there's a question about a text JJR could've sent, and I wish that could be verified by LE.

I don't think there was a gang persay, but possibly people in the burglary ring, along with the ones in jail connected. The house was considered a drug house, people going in and out of it. If he didn't rape her, I believe she was left to look like she had been taken and raped, JMO.

Which boils down to if he doesn't get the dp, if he gets treatment in prison, provided he has good behavior then he'll probably be out in around 30 years - just enough time for him to procreate. Peachy.

Or offer some lady a Wal-Mart gift card in exchange for a trip to McDonald's with her daughter....

http://www.socratek.com/StateLaws.aspx?id=189308&title=13-2926

I was confused on the one charge against JR being "Abandonment of a Body".

As I understand the charge, would I be correct in assuming that this means that Bella was killed elsewhere (in the house, outside the house, in a car etc.), and then being dead, was moved to her final resting place?

So we have kidnapping, we have an abuse charge, a murder charge and then the abandonment charge.

Kidnapping - took Bella against her will from the house?
Abuse - Did something to Bella which could be sexual or not.
Murder- Strangled her to death.
Abandonment of a Body - Once all of the above had been accomplished he moved Bella's body to the location in which it was found and concealed it.

When you break it down, you can move around the first two elements. She was either kidnapped, abused then killed OR abused first, kidnapped while alive, murdered and then moved.

Hmmm...depending on the scenario it can open up a whole can of worms for those that were in the house that night or NOT.

The timeline probably doesn't make any sense to any of us because I don't think any of us actually believe it to be true. Bearing in mind both TG and RF have been previously charged with giving a false report to LE (not in this case but in their previous criminal charges in other cases), so that doesn't earn them any brownie points in this case, for sure. Probably not with LE, either.

Going only on what I suspect is true, here's my new timeline:

11:04 (yes, it's weird to give that exact time but if she happened to look at the clock on her car's dashboard or something it's possible it stuck with her, I'm like that with numbers myself) TG's cousin leaves with her daughter and the girls were playing hide and go seek in the fort
11:30 Bella's sister calls TG and says she can't find Bella
1:18 the 911 call is placed (nearly 2 hours since anyone's seen Bella)

This narrows the window down to sometime between 11:04 and 11:30 that Bella was taken by JR.

Which only brings up more questions.

Was TG, RF and JR still there when the cousin left?
What time did TG and RF actually leave?
Did LE check both their phones for location history and time stamps assuming they both or either has gps on their phones?
Who called the cousin to tell her Bella was missing?
What time did TG and RF actually get back to the house?
What time does the video display when JR was seen shoplifting?
Is there video surveillance that actually shows TG and RF at Walmart that night?
If yes, what time is on that recording?

I think I have 800 more questions but I'll leave it there for now.

And....since a charge of abandonment of a body is in the mix does this not mean that LE MUST KNOW that Bella was murdered at another location other than where she was found?

I left a friends house last night...and to tell you that I left at 11:04 EXACTLY... That struck me as VERY strange. Perhaps I don't pay attention to time as much as others, unless I was making a phone call as leaving and could refer to that at a later time.

I do not find that so surprising. My spouse always sets a cutoff time for leaving a gathering. We typically leave within 5 minutes of that time. And with the cousin having her child with her on a school night it seems logical she would be aware of the time.

The cousin and daughter were still at the house when TG and RF left for Wal-Mart. Was the cousin expecting TG and RF to return at a particular time and that's why she waited?

What is REALLY interesting to me is, that LE has not made ANY public statement that TG is not considered a suspect and they will not be pursuing any charges against her.

In light of all the negative backlash towards her, it would be in their best interest to make *some* type of statement to calm the anger in that community. The fact that they haven't, tells me they are still investigating that avenue and are reserving charges.

Bottom line - if she truly was an innocent grieving mother, there would have been some confirmation from LE. Time will tell.

LE hasn't done that because they have never named TG (as far as I know) as a suspect or even a POI ..no need to officially declare otherwise unless, as you suggest, LE wants to attempt to squelch the death threats and on-going trash attacks by locals and SM peeps.

I do not find that so surprising. My spouse always sets a cutoff time for leaving a gathering. We typically leave within 5 minutes of that time. And with the cousin having her child with her on a school night it seems logical she would be aware of the time.

The cousin and daughter were still at the house when TG and RF left for Wal-Mart. Was the cousin expecting TG and RF to return at a particular time and that's why she waited?

How do we know the cousin and her daughter were at the house after TG and RF went to Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee