AZ - Jerry, 62, & Susan McFalls, 62, homicide, Littlefield, 11 Jan 2018 *reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the address given above is accurate, their property is very close to Interstate I-15, looks easy off/on at that location. Some businesses nearby as well as a few homes. Looks like a funky little area but sparsely populated. It seems like people would notice strange happenings.

The properties appear to be clustered together. Maybe 2-5 acre lots? Definitely close enough to notice something strange. I wonder if other neighbors have had previous problems. I think Finding Who Will Be The Easy Part. Finding Jerry And Susan Will Be Tough. Sorry About He Caps. I Have A Weird Tablet.

If the address given above is accurate, their property is very close to Interstate I-15, looks easy off/on at that location. Some businesses nearby as well as a few homes. Looks like a funky little area but sparsely populated. It seems like people would notice strange happenings.

I’m wondering how many of these properties are vacation homes like the McFall’s and how few might have been occupied that day. If the McFalls were removed after sunset, which seems likely given dinner prep, it’s perhaps less likely anything was noticed. If they were walked to a car at gunpoint, it still might have looked casual if the gun was hidden and if they were instructed to look relaxed. :(

The properties appear to be clustered together. Maybe 2-5 acre lots? Definitely close enough to notice something strange. I wonder if other neighbors have had previous problems. I think Finding Who Will Be The Easy Part. Finding Jerry And Susan Will Be Tough. Sorry About He Caps. I Have A Weird Tablet.

Here's a link to the location. There really wouldn't be many people that could see them walking from their house based on its position. If it was dusk it would be even more difficult.

https://goo.gl/maps/kR2raZnEuFr

The whole area is full of well-worn paths to remote locations. They're going to need something or someone to tip them off to the right place to search.

The whole area is full of well-worn paths to remote locations. They're going to need something or someone to tip them off to the right place to search.

I agree that a tip is needed if they are in a remote location. I hope someone knows something about the neighbor’s habits if suspicions of him are justified. Does he own a backhoe and a pickup truck? Check any earth on them for clues to where they might have been used. Was there rain around the date the McFalls disappeared that would make burial easier?

I hate to keep comparing the McStay case to this one, but the McStays were buried in the desert not at all far off I-15 near Victorville. And here we are very close to I-15 near Littlefield, also in the desert. I think we can learn from their case. Although someone riding a motorcycle off-road discovered the McStay skeletal remains several years later, the disturbed earth of their graves and tire tracks were visible from earlier satellite photos on Google Earth once we knew where to look. So, rather than wait for Google Earth photos, I think drones could be helpful right now, looking along I-15, especially where the desert lies lower than the highway and is not visible to passing motorists. Someone working at night would not arouse the curiosity of passing motorists who might see lights. Unusual tracks and disturbed ground will stand out. These don’t disappear quickly in the desert.

New info. The tv was left on. Seven weeks ago the neighbor shot Jerry in the stomach with a bb gun!!!
https://www.ktnv.com/news/search-on-for-littlefield-couple-last-seen-about-2-weeks-ago_92724859
Wow I'm sure their kids know more to that story like the whole details are the "accidental" shooting. Usually if there's feuds between neighbors people gossip. I wonder if they went to the neighbors house for some reason as opposed to someone coming to the door. Like did they both go there to confront the neighbor over something. That would be easier to hide them someone removing 2 grown adults from their house.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Posted on the 'Missing' fb page that they are having searches tomorrow and Saturday. They sounded optimistic at getting help from folks who know the area and know how to search since they are from out of town. I can't even imagine their frustration and bewilderment - your parent are gone, gone. No sign, nothing disturbed, house open, cars there etc. Where would you even start?? I am really keeping my fingers crossed that they get some answers soon.

https://www.facebook.com/Missing-Help-find-Susan-and-Jerry-McFalls-1789931834634488

My heart goes out to the Family. So very worried as to what happened to Jerry and Susan. Not looking good.

I agree that a tip is needed if they are in a remote location. I hope someone knows something about the neighbor’s habits if suspicions of him are justified. Does he own a backhoe and a pickup truck? Check any earth on them for clues to where they might have been used. Was there rain around the date the McFalls disappeared that would make burial easier?

I hate to keep comparing the McStay case to this one, but the McStays were buried in the desert not at all far off I-15 near Victorville. And here we are very close to I-15 near Littlefield, also in the desert. I think we can learn from their case. Although someone riding a motorcycle off-road discovered the McStay skeletal remains several years later, the disturbed earth of their graves and tire tracks were visible from earlier satellite photos on Google Earth once we knew where to look. So, rather than wait for Google Earth photos, I think drones could be helpful right now, looking along I-15, especially where the desert lies lower than the highway and is not visible to passing motorists. Someone working at night would not arouse the curiosity of passing motorists who might see lights. Unusual tracks and disturbed ground will stand out. These don’t disappear quickly in the desert.

BBM. Please keep comparing to cases with similarities. The cases may have differences, but human behavior often doesn't.

I will check the FB page to see if drones have been mentioned. It's a great idea, and I suspect there aren't too many limitations on there use in that area.

BBM. Please keep comparing to cases with similarities. The cases may have differences, but human behavior often doesn't.

I will check the FB page to see if drones have been mentioned. It's a great idea, and I suspect there aren't too many limitations on there use in that area.

Thanks! I hadn’t seen drones mentioned yet when I looked yesterday. Perhaps someone who uses FB can mention these thoughts to them (gently) in a message.

Another help could be Texas Equusearch. LE has to request their help, but they are amazing and aren’t just in Texas.
http://www.texasequusearch.org/about/

And sometimes, even with all this help, remains are found months later by accident, buried under brush, as was the case with ZuZu Verk in Alpine TX last year (also desert terrain). Heartbreaking case, but it’s going to trial eventually.

I noticed there are some storage locations close to the missing couple’s house. I would take cadaver dogs through there and see if they alert.

No new results in today’s search, but lots of help and support. They will meet again tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. at the fire station just off the Desert Springs exit. My heart aches for them.

https://www.facebook.com/1789931834...931834634488/1793663697594635/?type=3&theater

That nothing has turned up yet makes me start thinking they were taken elsewhere. We'll see what happens today. There is a post on the fb page (Jan 24) where a woman comments that years ago in 2003 her aunt disappeared in a similar scenario - house left untouched, tv on, dog left, door unlocked etc. This happened in another small town in Arizona, although not really that close to Littlefield. Interesting.
I sure hope they get some answers today.

That nothing has turned up yet makes me start thinking they were taken elsewhere. We'll see what happens today. There is a post on the fb page (Jan 24) where a woman comments that years ago in 2003 her aunt disappeared in a similar scenario - house left untouched, tv on, dog left, door unlocked etc. This happened in another small town in Arizona, although not really that close to Littlefield. Interesting.
I sure hope they get some answers today.

There is such much wide open space, without a tip it is going to take time. However cases like the McStays, ZuZu Verk, and Erin Corbin (in similar terrain), show us it can be done. Persistence and meticulous search practices will reap results.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi
Back