AZ - Jerry, 62, & Susan McFalls, 62, homicide, Littlefield, 11 Jan 2018 *reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks! I hadn’t seen drones mentioned yet when I looked yesterday. Perhaps someone who uses FB can mention these thoughts to them (gently) in a message.

Another help could be Texas Equusearch. LE has to request their help, but they are amazing and aren’t just in Texas.
http://www.texasequusearch.org/about/

And sometimes, even with all this help, remains are found months later by accident, buried under brush, as was the case with ZuZu Verk in Alpine TX last year (also desert terrain). Heartbreaking case, but it’s going to trial eventually.

On the official FB page, Meridee McFalls posted that they had contacted Texas EquuSearch, but they aren't able to help:

Thank you so much we did reach out to them but we are too far away they do not have a team in our area
1f625.png

On the official FB page, Meridee McFalls posted that they had contacted Texas EquuSearch, but they aren't able to help:

That's very strange for Texas Eqqusearch to say no, unless LE is forbidding it. They are an amazing search group!

That nothing has turned up yet makes me start thinking they were taken elsewhere. We'll see what happens today. There is a post on the fb page (Jan 24) where a woman comments that years ago in 2003 her aunt disappeared in a similar scenario - house left untouched, tv on, dog left, door unlocked etc. This happened in another small town in Arizona, although not really that close to Littlefield. Interesting.

Yep. It would be interesting to know if there were any other cases with a similar profile within the past 20 years in these empty desert states.

That's very strange for Texas Eqqusearch to say no, unless LE is forbidding it. They are an amazing search group!

That surprised me too that T E declined to help with this case. Love Tim Miller - he’s an angel in my eyes.

That surprised me too that T E declined to help with this case. Love Tim Miller - he’s an angel in my eyes.

Tim and his crew may be so busy doing other searches where they don't have the available search crew members at this time. I would think Tim gave them a good reason why he cant help them now.

Of all of the ID shows I watch the ones that chill me the most are neighbors killing neighbors. Most of their disagreements are so trivial that could have been solved if they had just talked it out calmly. They will murder over a tiny spot of property even a foot wide strip of land. It blows my mind why they resort to murdering their neighbor/s and how trivial the disagreements are.

Since nothing seem to be disturbed in the McCalls home imo whoever has taken them (by force imo) came for THEM and not for any of their possessions. It does sound like so many other cases I have watched where the murderer was a neighbor and had an vendetta against the victims.

With the terrain like it is in that area if they have both been murdered it is going to be hard to find their remains.

They both looked like such a happy sweet couple. It has to be heartbreaking for all of their families with not being able to find them. I think they have come to the stark brutal reality that both are most likely dead. What a horrible realization that must be for them to endure.

Did they have other health problems other than being a diabetic? They both looked pretty healthy in their photos. I know at 62 neither my husband nor I were even close to being fragile. If they kept their diabetic condition in check they could have had a long meaningful life ahead of them.

With the places they are searching I think they all know they are in a recovery mode and not a rescue mode. :(

Prayers for the family and I pray they both are found and brought home.

I agree this does seem likely they were taken by force by someone they knew, possibly the neighbor. Do we know anything about their business dealings? Were they retired? What was their occupation? etc? Because if it wasn't the neighbor, perhaps there was someone who had grudge against them for something business related.

Did they have other health problems other than being a diabetic? They both looked pretty healthy in their photos. I know at 62 neither my husband nor I were even close to being fragile. If they kept their diabetic condition in check they could have had a long meaningful life ahead of them.

I don't know about healthy. I assumed they were in their 70s.

The issue with diabetes is that it's progressive. It's very difficult to not develop other health problems from the diabetes - eye problems that lead to blindness, circulation problems that lead to leg ulcers and amputations.

It might make a difference whether theirs was Type 1 or Type 2. Type 1 is usually treated with insulin while Type 2 is lifestyle related so treatment in the early stages tries to reverse the reasons for developing the condition, eg weight loss and exercise if obesity is the cause if the diabetes. Only in later stages do they generally treat the resulting complications of the disease.

At least 'tis so in the UK and the NHS.

Yep. It would be interesting to know if there were any other cases with a similar profile within the past 20 years in these empty desert states.

I expect there are plenty of cases in these wide open spaces. The McStay family is the most well known case with a similar profile, as I keep mentioning like a stuck record. :( Their house was locked and I don’t know about a TV, but it seemed that a meal was about to be prepared. Dogs were left. No sign of a struggle. Two little boys murdered in cold blood with their parents. Found buried in the desert several years later. Disgruntled business partner awaiting trial. :mad:

It will turn out to to be someone the McFalls know and have had a disagreement with. The gun happy neighbor seems to be the most likely prospect at this point. I will not be surprised if drugs are involved on the part of the killer. We had a dangerous, threatening neighbor once when we lived in a rural area. Very scary.
All JMO

The clues to the McFalls disappearance might be found at their home/business in Utah. I read that Jerry McFalls needed to take care of some business issues when he arrived at the home in Utah. We need to know more about their personal and business life to get a better understanding of this situation.

The clues to the McFalls disappearance might be found at their home/business in Utah. I read that Jerry McFalls needed to take care of some business issues when he arrived at the home in Utah. We need to know more about their personal and business life to get a better understanding of this situation.

I did some searching last night and found a few things that lead me to believe he may have an auto shop in Utah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping for the McFalls. I'm leaning toward the thought that Mr. McF was doing something in his garage, while the Mrs. was getting ready to prep dinner. Perhaps there was an altercation in or near the garage that the Mrs. heard, and she went out to see. One thing led to another pretty quickly. It always stumps me, though, that a person/s can make others seemingly vanish into thin air. I hope answers will be forthcoming sooner than in so many of the other cases here.

LE must have at least a small clue about what is going on, since they immediately searched a neighbor. After this much time, I don't have a positive expectation of them returning unharmed. :(

LE must have at least a small clue about what is going on, since they immediately searched a neighbor. After this much time, I don't have a positive expectation of them returning unharmed. :(

I agree however LE have not released the results of the search warrants from about 2 weeks ago or I have not seen one.

I did some searching last night and found a few things that lead me to believe he may have an auto shop in Utah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Jerry did own an auto shop in West Jordan Utah maybe he witnessed some illegal activity by the employees or one of his customers. I find it odd that the Mcfalls would go missing right before going back to their home in UT. Maybe someone didn't want them to come back.

Can't believe there has been nothing new on this case. Hope something happens soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadgett inspeccion
Back