AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No news but an interesting article about his school. Jesse's charter school abruptly closed this week due to academic deficiencies and poor finances:

Hundreds of students were suddenly left without a school this week after a financially and academically struggling Goodyear charter school closed its doors.

An unsigned letter sent to parents said the Discovery Creemos Academy — formerly known as the Bradley Academy of Excellence — was closing indefinitely, alluding to poor finances and "an endless barrage of adversities."

"One teacher said in a meeting last week that she believes the school is cursed," the letter states. "While we don’t know that to be true, there certainly has been a pattern of extreme challenges that seem beyond the norm."
Some parents expressed bewilderment on social media and said they received no explanation from the school. Arizona schools are more than halfway through the academic year.
Discovery Creemos Academy was one of 54 schools that received an F letter grade, the lowest mark possible, by the Arizona State Board of Education and had already been at risk of closure.

In 2014, the Arizona State Board for Charter Schools gave the school an academic performance rating of "Falls Far Below Standard."

Under Arizona law, public charter schools that repeatedly earn failing marks by the state are required to shut down.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...y-creemos-academy-abruptly-closes/1080319001/

Thinking of you, beautiful Jesse. :(

I live in the same neighborhood, I hope more information becomes available. So scary.

Anyone know how close the farm is to Jesse's house?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Holding my breath and hoping Jesse has been found.

Buckeye police confirmed late Thursday afternoon that human bones were found earlier in the day in a farm field off State Route 85.

Detective Tamela Skaggs, a Buckeye police spokeswoman, said officials couldn't immediately say whether the bones were that of an adult or child, adding that further examination still needs to be done.
Skaggs said no additional information was available Thursday.

The area that was searched Thursday is near areas that were searched by police and volunteers after the July 17, 2016 disappearance of 10-year-old Jesse Wilson, who was reported missing from his Buckeye home.
The statement from Buckeye police did not connect the boy's disappearance to the bones discovered Thursday.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...vestigating-bones-found-farm-field/408834002/

If they were searching near there I wonder what lead them to that area? Maybe there is a responsible party that could be held accountable now if this indeed is Jesse... Praying!!!!

I could not handle following this closely when he vanished because I was living there and it was too close to home.
I hope they have dentals so it doesn’t take weeks......

Unfortunately, from what I have seen with other cases around here it takes months and months. But, we can always hope! Also, I believe Buckeye PD needs something big to happen. They have been under a bunch of scrutiny lately. So, maybe, that will be a benefit to getting something done a bit faster than usual.

I could not handle following this closely when he vanished because I was living there and it was too close to home.
I hope they have dentals so it doesn’t take weeks......
I I hope they can find evidence to convict the person who should have food withheld from her or him on a daily.
I pray this is Jesse.

Couldn't agree more! Jesse has been in many hearts awaiting justice for him.

I've been thinking about little Jesse every single day, since Lucas disappeared. I hope and pray little Jesse was found. And then, I'm going to go all wizard of oz on that adopted mom. :maddening:

I've been thinking about little Jesse every single day, since Lucas disappeared. I hope and pray little Jesse was found. And then, I'm going to go all wizard of oz on that adopted mom. :maddening:

You can borrow my broom!

No new news so far:

“A city worker, in the course of his duties, got out of his vehicle to stretch his legs and noticed some human remains on the side of the road,” he said.

The remains were not recent. They were bones – scattered about.
It’s too soon to say whether the bones belonged to an adult or child – male or female. But Hall said he hopes to get concrete answers in the coming weeks.

“Hopefully down the road here we’ll be able to do some DNA testing, and some additional testing, and some additional testing through the DPS lab. We’ll be able to have some more information on who the human being was,” Hall said.

https://www.12news.com/article/news...missing-10-year-old-jesse-wilson/75-527100167

Christine Mustafa's family are also waiting to see if this could be her:
The Mustafa family sent us this statement Friday:

“We’ve been on edge following the news [Buckeye search] and were hoping for an update whether or not it is bones of a child or adult or any other info, but no word from news or law enforcement yet.”

Buckeye’s police chief hopes to have more answers next week.
http://www.azfamily.com/story/37692...ng-to-identify-human-remains-found-in-buckeye

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Mustafa-30-Phoenix-10-May-2017-*Arrest*/page8

I hope someone's family will have closure soon. :(

DNA is being processed now...

"The mystery remains whose human bones were found in a rural field in Buckeye on Thursday. But DNA testing is already underway to make an identification soon."

"Authorities believe the bones could be those of 10-year-old Jesse Wilson, or 34-year-old Christine Mustafa. Both bodies were searched for in the Buckeye area last year."

http://www.azfamily.com/story/376960...autostart=true

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back