Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #1 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussion with Sgt. Frank Combs, Glendale PD
10 days, we have reason for concern... she didn't just walk away from the home.

(snipped)

Found it for you, it was me that commented and nurse that posted the article it says police no longer believe she wandered out of the home

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...m-home-of-missing-Glendale-girl#ixzz1bLHnJvZ2

bbm

I wonder if those two statements are one in the same? Perhaps LE meant that Jahessye didn't just walk away *for good* but may have been snatched from the street, yet the media turned it into LE not thinking that she walked out *at all*, which I do think is a possibility that LE is considering also.

I really just don't know anymore what is going here. I worry about Jahessye.

bbm

I wonder if those two statements are one in the same? Perhaps LE meant that Jahessye didn't just walk away *for good* but may have been snatched from the street, yet the media turned it into LE not thinking that she walked out *at all*, which I do think is a possibility that LE is considering also.

I really just don't know anymore what is going here. I worry about Jahessye.

For sure there's more than one way to interpret those statements. Especially after watching JVM tonight, when IIRC LE said they don't think she just wandered away. When he said "wandered away" the picture I had was of a child wandering off and getting lost. Obviously not what happened here. But saying that it didn't doesn't mean mom is responsible for her disappearance.

Is that what you mean?

I think the statements we're seeing in the media that indicate one scenario is more likely than another is the result of the media, not what LE is saying. I seems like LE is workin' a great poker face, YKIM?

I have to go find the link, can't remember now where I read this. But someone said the woman in the black car is known in the neighborhood. She picks up children and transports them to church. A Good Samaritan in other words. Has anyone else seen this?

JVM should have asked Combs whether this statement from the eyewitness had been discounted.

I know exactly what you're talking about 'cause I was trying to stay up until channel 5 posted the vid to their site after I watched it on tv. I'll go get it.

EDIT: Was the video ever posted here? I'm at channel 5's website and having a time searching through everything....

It is kind of a red flag to me that Vance said that she thought Jahessy was being abused. With both parents having legal issues about that, could someone be trying to prevent this little girl from testifying to something like that? What I am hoping is that an 'underground railroad' type organization has taken her in to protect her. Especially after hearing about the woman in the car being a neighborhood helper who drives kids to church etc. Maybe she found out what was going on and helped move this child to a safe house. I can dream, can't I? :rose:

"We did not give her back willingly," Vance said. "We didn't think Jerice was ready. She needed to get to know Jhessye. Jhessye was two weeks old when she left."
Vance, who does not have contact with Hunter anymore, alleges Hunter abused Jhessye.

"Absolutely," she said. "At our functions, and get-togethers, Jhessye was not herself. I've seen marks that led me to believe she was being abused in Jerice's home."
Police have not called Hunter a suspect in the missing child case nor have they confirmed that Jhessye was abused.

CPS currently has custody of Hunter's three other children, but would not release details about why they were removed from the home. The children were taken away after the investigation into Jhessye's disappearance began.
Despite Hunter's past, Vance says the focus should remain on finding Jhessye.

"My own opinion is someone has Jhessye and she's still living. I just wish they would return her," Vance said.
I wish I knew for certain on what basis, Vance forms her opinion. I know what I'm starting to think and I hope the possibility exists!!!

6roj08.jpg

What a sweetheart. I hope she is being hidden away somewhere. If she was going to a small private school, then maybe, someone there found out that she was possibly being abused. Maybe they moved her around in that underground network designed to keep kids safe. ???? I pray it's so anyway.

I guess I missed this, private school? I wonder if this was a Christian private school? Hmmnn, possible link to the lady in the black car?

Still looking Daisy for that link to the "black car-church lady". Proving not so easy to find, but I know I read that.

Well I actually saw it on tv last night. I'll go and look some more. The woman with the black car picks up children for Sunday School, so I'm not sure if she would be picking up children on other days. Either way, if she was so well known I'm sure LE was able to track her down to see where she was when little Jahessye went missing.

I have to go find the link, can't remember now where I read this. But someone said the woman in the black car is known in the neighborhood. She picks up children and transports them to church. A Good Samaritan in other words. Has anyone else seen this?

JVM should have asked Combs whether this statement from the eyewitness had been discounted.

I read the same thing about the woman. She takes the children to church and everyone knows who she is.

moo

I still can't find the clip about Jahessye that was on channel 5 last night that included the part about the woman that picks up children for sunday school that drives a car like the one possibly involved in Jahessye's disappearance. Cross my heart I saw it, and my boyfriend did too, I was wondering if I had the stations mixed up, but I'm seeing a story featuring a woman that was on the show after they talked about Jahessye.

There's the clip that is very similar to the one I saw last night, just without the portion about the black car and I'm quite certain with a different reporter, although I can't say for sure who last nights reporter was.

Just now, channel 5 news reported that:
* that JH "stopped by and shed some tears with supporters"
* today was the first push onto the national stage for this case (showed that GPD was on JVM)
* people who live in and around the neighborhood are relieved to know that finally LE has taken their search outside AZ and are now calling on anyone they can to help
* Monday 2pm out at Capital w/ Grandma where she will be calling for higher ups/ Gov. Brewer's attention for her grand-daughter
* Tomorrow (Saturday) at 6pm there will be a vigil at Autumn Leaves

Also mentioned was their effort to provide flyers and they showed the latest pics of Jahessye.

EDIT: The part about LE taking their search outside AZ is basically verbatim because I thought it was odd that "calling on anyone that can help" is "taking their search outside AZ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abi