Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #6 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 36s37 seconds ago
Q: "What made you follow up on a tip that didn't have a child involved?" A: "They still follow up on all tips and decide if it's relevant."
---

Juror question?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 53s54 seconds ago
This call was made 2 days after Jhessye was reported missing. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 40s41 seconds ago
Jury is asking why some witnesses are excused & why some stay. Judge explains once they are excused, they can stay. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 37s37 seconds ago
Mark Cole with Glendale police department is on stand. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 46s47 seconds ago
Detective says he told #JericeHunter he needed to pick up 2 children and she wanted to wait until Grandmother their arrived.

I guess this case isn't high profile enough for Keifer. Or maybe he just doesn't have connections for this case.

As much as I'm not fond of him, I'd actually appreciate his tweets. I think.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 37s38 seconds ago
Detective transported the children with an older sibling as per requested by #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Detective says another tip turned in couldn't have been Jhessye because she wasn't missing at that time. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
We have heard strong evidence that #JericeHunter is guilty of child abuse & lying to police but sadly little proof of a murder, yet. #sosad

I can't believe how the Tweets die out in the afternoons. To pass the time, I checked the news reported in the media. I only see Arizona papers and their articles are miniscule.

Yesterday, there was an article interviewing Monica Lindstrom. Her focus on the difficulty of proving Jhessye is even dead.
http://ktar.com/95/1821816/Emotions-run-high-as-Jerice-Hunter-breaks-down-in-court

After the testimony this morning about Jhessye not being able to walk, sitting in the closet and looking like a zombie with black goo oozing from here eyes is to me (and I hope the jury) all the proof needed that the sweet butterfly was neglected to death.

I dont think it is wishful thinking on my part...it doesnt seem to be a huge leap from abuse to murder when your witness describes heinous injuries, another witness describes a foul smelling suit case and there has been cadaver dog hits on vehicles and dumpsters.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 4m4 minutes ago
State v Jerice Hunter: Trial has concluded for the day and will resume on Monday, April 6 at 10:45am.

Does the defense actually think they can spin this to mean that Jhessye was in a closet because of pink eye and that there was black goo coming from her eyes because of it? Really?

I want the list of meds they logged during the searches. Is that detailed out separately anywhere sleuthers?

From the Case Archive:

I had to step away for awhile when our secret witness was testifying. So heartbreaking :( It took me years of an abusive marriage to fully comprehend that you can forgive the actions of anger but that doesn't mean the person should not be held accountable for those actions. I hope eventually she'll be able to come to the same understanding.

I've been searching and searching to find a reason that "black stuff" would come out of an eye. I can't find anything other than info on dogs and cats. Does anyone know of a medical reason to have black discharge? My best guess at this point is that maybe it was dried blood. Maybe even pink eye, combined with dried blood?

I've been searching and searching to find a reason that "black stuff" would come out of an eye. I can't find anything other than info on dogs and cats. Does anyone know of a medical reason to have black discharge? My best guess at this point is that maybe it was dried blood. Maybe even pink eye, combined with dried blood?

I think possibly hemoraging behind her eyes. :cry: I can't imagine the pain our little butterfly felt during those last weeks.

I can't find anything either. Sometimes with brain injuries, blood will leak from ears or nose but I haven't found anything about eyes.

I was looking through those meds pictures to see, for example, what would happen if you put an anti fungal into someone's eyes. The other thing I considered is if her eyes were covered with something...ointment, vaseline whatever, it is likely that she was also pretty dirty so perhaps it was dust and dirt or something like that?

What we dont have is the information as to what Jhessye's day to day, minute to minute was while she was in that closet. What happened when the kids werent home. All we have is that snippet. I want to figure it out....and I bet LE wants to figure it out more than we do. We know she smelled bad, didnt move much and looked like a zombie with black goo. That there were hunks of hair missing. That she was spanked. But she was covered with bruises so when did that occur? If there is no witness testimony to it, it must have happened when the kids werent around.

I realize that you guys have done all of this work already. This case was one I had to drive by because it stirred some very painful emotions. So I am trying to work backwards now in my mind.

Let's say her teeth were knocked out like was testified to at the Easter gathering. If that was a beating, did the other kids see it? There is more here. There is a pattern of abuse where this child was killed inside of less than a year. There were black eyes, kwim? The other kids were hurt too. Where is all of that information? Is it going to be entered into evidence as well?

We have to wake up as a nation. We have to ask ourselves what we would do if we saw something, heard something, felt something. We have to ask our schools to send the truancy officer when a child is out like Jhessye was. A cop to the door...what might have happened then? Hindsight, I know. Between this case and the Mitchell Blair case in MI, I just want to howl at the moon.

The reason she behaved that way is because her mother was in front of her. Outside the presence of JH she was willing to tell the whole story. She spoke freely with the foster mother and the police. But in front of the woman that she knows killed her little sister, she must feign love and obedience. Her very life depended on developing that skill. The best thing for her to do is go on with her life and never seek any type of relationship with her mother. Take it from one that knows. People that hurt you without acknowledging it and/or seeking help are the freaking Titanic. Run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1