GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And another question, forgive me for asking as I could have missed this upthread but has it been confirmed that anyone actually did see them leave their residence at 5am?

I have been wondering where that story fits in, who is related to who. I need a family tree drawing [emoji269]

And another question, forgive me for asking as I could have missed this upthread but has it been confirmed that anyone actually did see them leave their residence at 5am?

the local news has said the same thing every night.. It is all too weird..

I have been wondering where that story fits in, who is related to who. I need a family tree drawing [emoji269]

Ok. I think I have it figured out.

Perry is Tina's maiden name.

Mike Perry - Tina's Brother

Lisa Carreccia Dugan - Mike's sister

Geoff Dugan - Mike's brother-in-law

If you check the video on this news article: http://www.12news.com/story/news/local/valley/2015/06/23/missing-maricopa-couple/29197091/ . There is a Dillon Dugan at the last 30 seconds. I'm assuming this is Lisa & Geoff son.

Also, in one of the news article someone (a relative?) mentions that mike and luke were super close and would often text/call each other a few times throughout the day. This could/would explain why Luke would assume they were missing so quickly.

My feeling .... fairly new marriage, blended older kids, single parents oftentimes get real close to their kids. Mom and Dad are paying more attention to, listening to, considering, planning future with each other as a priority now. Sometimes the single parent gravy train gets cut back/off, rules change with another adult in the home, a competition starts, feelings get hurt because loyalties shift. I think you get my drift.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Did Luke find the car or did the deputies?
For some reason I can't see many replies on the missing facebook page for them anymore,
as they are either being deleted now, or they are only for people who have a facebook acct.
and "like" their page.
One comment, a Reply, made by the administrator, if I recall correctly, they said that Luke did not
find the car, but yet on MSM it says both, Luke and the sheriff deputies.
This is confusing!
IMOO.

ETA:
https://www.facebook.com/Maricopafindmikeandtina?fref=ts
Hi Treelights! The comments are most definitely being deleted. Thing is, I've seen this in cases where cops removed comments of POIs. Or the Family removes comments because they are deemed offensive. Most of the comments were of well wishes so idk, makes you wonder..

If I had to guess, I would say that information and puzzle pieces are starting to come in. May be a family thing. May be voluntary (my vote), we may see soon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If this is true...Luke would have known BEFORE 7:15 pm something was amiss!! Did he not text his dad ALL DAY that Monday? ""Check in two-three times a day???"""Ut-uh, he would have sounded the alarm way before, IMOO...Not saying anything, I just find that very odd considering.

Yes! This particular day no one calls or texts especially when Mike and Tina left out so early??

where is mentally ill son/stepson???

Good question. I am not sure yet if that was Tina and Michael that were stabbed or if it was her sister and brother-in-law. It might have been them instead. But either way, there is a violent, mentally ill young relative that might be dangerous. I would assume he is still locked up though. Hope so anyway.

Okay wait...didn't someone upthread post Tina had on flip flops? Someone please remind me how we know that if no one saw them leave. Hardly any sleep due to strong thunderstorms over night lol.

YEP!!! Between that and the fact that her purse was found at home convinces me that the agressor was IN the home.

Okay wait...didn't someone upthread post Tina had on flip flops? Someone please remind me how we know that if no one saw them leave. Hardly any sleep due to strong thunderstorms over night lol.

I got the idea that these items were missing from the home except for the purse... but I just cant get a handle on if they were actually seen by anyone at 5a.m. , who actually found the car and at what time. The reporting on this has been disappointing--they keep pushing the "high school sweetheart" angle

So way back upthread there was an old news article about a stepmom being attacked with a knife by her angry stepson. Was that supposed to be about Tina last November? If so, what ever happened with the angry stepson?

I read that too, Tinas daughter Blake was interviewed and she was referred to as a niece. The family name of the stabbed & stabber were not given.. I will have to go find the link..

Well I guess we can probably rule out car trouble.....since the car was two blocks from the house. I'm sure they would've made it home had that been the case. I can't find anyone who's said or reported that they were seen after 10pm Sunday, and I've been through every article I can get my hands on. This thing has McStay written all over it. Several things bother me...some I'm not sure why. The relative who refers to where they live as the "family compound." The constant daily contact between the boy and his father that was apparently non-existent that day and bells weren't going off long before 7pm. The purse left behind. But most of all that car and where it was left. The people who were in that car are gone. That means you either took them out of it right there where anyone could drive by and see you, or you drove them away, took them out of the car and then......brought the car back? Who does that? Don't you want to hide the car, drive it a long ways away...to an airport or a shopping mall.....in Nevada?? No, you. Bring it back and dump it two blocks from their house, why? I can only come up with one explanation. You got in their car when they did, thus you have no transportation without their car so you left it there because the walk home wouldn't be that far. Apparently thinking things through wouldn't be one of your strong suits and you would think people would buy this bs. I can smell the rat.....and it's close. And of course that's just my opinion. I sincerely hope the remainder of this family are watching one another's backs.

I'm trying to catch up. How do we know that the stabbing that took place in Mesa is related to them? This all is very confusing.

Edit to add: Never mind I see it now. It's the quote from the niece that ties it to the family. Thanks nervous_nellie.

Excellent post Shutterfly ^^ "I can smell the rat.....and it's close. And of course that's just my opinion. I sincerely hope the remainder of this family are watching one another's backs." I agree.

O

old article:

http://www.azfamily.com/story/283769...father-in-mesa

http://www.azfamily.com/story/28376994/man-accused-of-stabbing-mother-stepfather-in-mesa

Apparently Tina's mentally ill son, who lived in his van down the block, attacked her with a knife?

Thanks for the link :)

also I dont think Tina and Mike were married yet at the time of this story Posted: Jan 31, 2014 3:31 PM CST

snipped by me & more at link:

http://www.azfamily.com/story/28376994/man-accused-of-stabbing-mother-stepfather-in-mesa

"They're stable right now," said their niece, Blayke Perry. "We're just a little distraught."

Police have not released the names of the victims or suspect.

Well I guess we can probably rule out car trouble.....since the car was two blocks from the house. I'm sure they would've made it home had that been the case. I can't find anyone who's said or reported that they were seen after 10pm Sunday, and I've been through every article I can get my hands on. This thing has McStay written all over it. Several things bother me...some I'm not sure why. The relative who refers to where they live as the "family compound." The constant daily contact between the boy and his father that was apparently non-existent that day and bells weren't going off long before 7pm. The purse left behind. But most of all that car and where it was left. The people who were in that car are gone. That means you either took them out of it right there where anyone could drive by and see you, or you drove them away, took them out of the car and then......brought the car back? Who does that? Don't you want to hide the car, drive it a long ways away...to an airport or a shopping mall.....in Nevada?? No, you. Bring it back and dump it two blocks from their house, why? I can only come up with one explanation. You got in their car when they did, thus you have no transportation without their car so you left it there because the walk home wouldn't be that far. Apparently thinking things through wouldn't be one of your strong suits and you would think people would buy this bs. I can smell the rat.....and it's close. And of course that's just my opinion. I sincerely hope the remainder of this family are watching one another's backs.
Great post Shutterfly!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members