GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay ..she's taking photos of the second hole.

The horror of what truly evil people are capable of, still shocks me

My gut is they are in there...
Because of the gentle way that backhoe is lightly scraping layers of dirt aside
JMO

I agree. I think the backhoe was brought in to make to hole bigger and safer for the forensics team. The walls of the original hole seemed to be collapsing. JMO

Seems pretty strange that they could have been buried as deep as the backhoe is digging, and seemingly without fear of encountering remains or evidence.

That hole is bigger and deeper than the hole that was dug on my property to bury two horses!!!!!! IMO

I remember seeing a post earlier about people having underground rooms/bunkers? Any chance they could be uncovering one?

What is a good live link? 12 is no longer live. TIA

I thought the coroner would have been there on standby if they had an idea that they were digging for the bodies. It's my gut feeling too that this is the burial spot :( I've believed from the start that they never made it out of the area at all because of someone else's interference... JMO.

Seems pretty strange that they could have been buried as deep as the backhoe is digging, and seemingly without fear of encountering remains or evidence.

In this heat? With it literally being in their backyard with the family right there? If they are in there....that deep keeps the animals from digging and the odors...it almost looks like they are digging where an sewer tank could be found...maybe a gun or other instrument was first found....
I feel so sad for the family having to be right there...not knowing but needing to know...how devastating

:propeller:
I am missing me some helicopter action around here :(

Ugh! I think I'm off to bed. It's 1:42 am here. Good night all. Hoping for some answer later today.

Missing Maricopa couple: 'Person of interest' in custody.

A sheriff's spokesman said early Wednesday evening that a "person of interest" was in custody but that the man was not under arrest.

Mark Clark, the spokesman, said little about the circumstances of the search on Wednesday but added that detectives are at "a critical juncture" in the case.

Clark said no bodies had been found as of 7 p.m. but that they had several acres of property yet to search.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...sing-maricopa-couple-search-warrant/29591819/

This has been so hard to watch -- it is very difficult to even contemplate what the investigators and others on site are enduring. Such unadulterated evil the couple must have faced at the hands of the perp(s). Why, oh why do these things keep happening? Charging/capturing the POI(s) won't bring back Michael and Tina, and the pain wrought on this family. SMH.

And for consideration..
Mike and Tina's family had to have been given a heads up...why else would GD specifically mention JV and the convo about being a pilot...and then boom search warrant served...

:seeya: Images must include links!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member