GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No playing with fire or anything like that. I just read that one of the family members over heard him saying he knew who did it. If he wasn't directly involved in the fires he would almost certainly know who was.

He was absolutely someone you didn't want to cross. He would fight anyone, anytime.

I've considered trying to visit him just tell him to tell the truth because the victims deserve the truth

Plus if you visit him, (as he is sober) he might be open to a kind face from the past w the memories you all had getting back to his roots . He might be willing to open up to you since you are safe, something he may not do w interrogators. It would be worth a try. You could say something like this, "hey Jose, give it up... don't you remember who you were?? You need to find YOU again. You need to resolve this with everyone because the family needs closure & everyone is in pain. You need to resolve your life with your maker too. this isn't a game, this is LIFE"

He was absolutely someone you didn't want to cross. He would fight anyone, anytime.

so I have to ask this again.... do you ever remember him being revengeful about anything.... or hold a grudge or do something mean to someone who crossed him??

It is something that I will truly consider. Maybe it will be an easier decision for me to make when the shock and terror I feel subsides

No playing with fire or anything like that. I just read that one of the family members over heard him saying he knew who did it. If he wasn't directly involved in the fires he would almost certainly know who was.

So, if he wasn't involved with the fires, but knew who was, then it is heartless not to come forward with that information.
Especially since his own friends, Tina and Mike's property, Did burn down.
This person(s) could still set more fires and ruin peoples lives, or the fires could kill people and animals.
Unless it was him.

I guess using the word heartless comes to mind also in Tina's and Mike's murders.

It truly is hard to understand. I don't understand. I don't.
IMOO.

We may never know what set him off that night unless they put some pressure on Felix to confess the truth. Why no arrest yet?

It wouldn't surprise me if it was him. He is obviously capable of terrible things. His propensity for violence surely had gotten worste with the use of meth. Maybe he since he was their electrical contractor a burned down structure means more work when rebuilding. This is all speculation but I just can't see this being about drugs only. Why not just beat him up and throw him out of your house? They had to have something more on him. IMO

The ease at which he could lie to manipulate an outcome and his little regard for anybody else unless you were in his circle.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was him. He is obviously capable of terrible things. His propensity for violence surely had gotten worste with the use of meth. Maybe he since he was their electrical contractor a burned down structure means more work when rebuilding. This is all speculation but I just can't see this being about drugs only. Why not just beat him up and throw him out of your house? They had to have something more on him. IMO
When you knew him - did he have Felix as a friend? did you know Felix?

The ease at which he could lie to manipulate an outcome and his little regard for anybody else unless you were in his circle.

Why do you think he had so much anger?? & how did he learn this behavior?. Did he have a tough childhood?? Did he grow up in a split family??

I would have to see a picture of Felix to see if I know him. I remember Jose coming to school with a busted up hand and he said that he got into a fist fight with his dad. I never met his dad but I met his mom. She seemed nice. Jose had anger issues as far back as I can remember.

I can't help but feel that T&M knew things about the arson fires that would incriminate a certain someone. This is JMO of course.

That's what I think Fruit Tingles. He wouldn't have killed someone over some meth. Beat them up yes kill no. IMO

That's what I think Fruit Tingles. He wouldn't have killed someone over some meth. Beat them up yes kill no. IMO

so... he normally had a reason to go as far as beat someone up... something like they crossed him. right.??
So because he went so far as to kill, you think it may have been something BIG that made him go to another level of violence????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back