GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's what I think Fruit Tingles. He wouldn't have killed someone over some meth. Beat them up yes kill no. IMO

Thank you for your honesty. It is refreshing. He must have had someth good in his roots...for you to have been so close to him for a long time. It is sad that he got so far away from his roots. Wonder if his dad was a really tough guy....it is hard for me to see someone wander from their roots & become a monster. I guess mixing anger w long term drug use can become a Molotov cocktail for some...

I agree seems to be a recipe for disaster

Fireinside,....Thank you for posting. It is so appreciated. It helps to know a little bit about JV from someone who really knew him well--kind of makes it a little more clear what could have happened that night. so with gratitude. tired. signing off.

I'm really surprised that Jose let Felix live since he witnessed a murder. Jmo

Fireinside,....Thank you for posting. It is so appreciated. It helps to know a little bit about JV from someone who really knew him well--kind of makes it a little more clear what could have happened that night. so with gratitude. tired. signing off.
You are welcome I needed somewhere to talk about it.

It's good to have you here Fireinside. Thank you for your insight to JV. I hope you will stick around and continue discussing with us.

Could they have Felix in protective custody because he will be a key witness?

Say first shot to MC was self defense during a brawl. How does JV plead or his counsel lessen the damage if Felixs testimony states he shot TC when she was begging for her life?

I dont see how anyone in JVs situation could be thinking that they had this beat hands down. Pipe dream.

I hope he feels bad for the rest of his pathetic life. moo

Assuming JV is a sociopath (antisocial personality disorder) as opined, then there won't be anything that will convince him to 'feel' anything about or towards the victims. He'll probably think he's the victim in all of this. There's no talking sense (emotional sense) to someone who simply doesn't have the ability to feel empathy.

He won't feel bad about any of this except for himself. Standard fare when it comes to sociopathic killers. Sociopathy + anger issues + drug use + use of meth = dangerous cocktail. He's a 1 man gang-banger.

Say first shot to MC was self defense during a brawl. How does JV plead or his counsel lessen the damage if Felixs testimony states he shot TC when she was begging for her life?

This brings me back to Felix...how does one witness MC death, witness TC threatened at gunpoint and leave her there without calling for help, return and help move the bodies to the shed, etc and no arrest??? He surely has to be detained somewhere, right?

This guy confessed to the killings! He'll not beat these charges. He'll spend the rest of his life in prison.

I've been following since the day Mike & Tina went missing - first post here - there's no possible way he'll go free - not happening. IMO, it's a thought I won't even entertain because it's simply not going to happen - no home invasion, no weapons on the Cereccias part, murdered Tina "some time later" after Mike. Regardless, if someone breaks in your home (which they did not) and you're in fear for your life, do you really think you can just murder them and bury them in your yard and walk free? lol But let's make a HUGE stretch & say they buy self-defense with Mike (extreme longshot), he's still getting one count of murder either way - chances are pretty much 100% I'd say two counts. IMO, of course.

This brings me back to Felix...how does one witness MC death, witness TC threatened at gunpoint and leave her there without calling for help, return and help move the bodies to the shed, etc and no arrest??? He surely has to be detained somewhere, right?

I surely hope so! The only reason I can figure is that he's probably made or is making a deal to be their key witness.

I've been following since the day Mike & Tina went missing - first post here - there's no possible way he'll go free - not happening. IMO, it's a thought I won't even entertain because it's simply not going to happen - no home invasion, no weapons on the Cereccias part, murdered Tina "some time later" after Mike. Regardless, if someone breaks in your home (which they did not) and you're in fear for your life, do you really think you can just murder them and bury them in your yard and walk free? lol But let's make a HUGE stretch & say they buy self-defense with Mike (extreme longshot), he's still getting one count of murder either way - chances are pretty much 100% I'd say two counts. IMO, of course.

Good point!

Right I agree....plus all the extra information he carries around in head that local dealers wouldn't want shared IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back