GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe not but he surely didn't immediately report these murders to police the minute he left the home with the victims' car to park it around the corner. He could have but he didn't so IMO there's some degree of complicity.

That's the law. Example: if someone holds a gun to your head or straps a bomb to your chest and makes you rob a bank or else they'll kill you, they threaten, and if you have reason to believe that threat, you would not be held criminally responsible for robbing the bank as you were doing so under duress and threat to your life.

Felix will have the burden of proof if he/his lawyer takes that route.

However, Felix (as far as we know) did not have a gun, did not threaten to kill this couple, and did not kill this couple.

A very quick search on Google will provide lots of info on "Meth Rage."

I don't either, but if meth is anything like cocaine, wouldn't the user feel euphoric and aware? Has anyone seen the "Faces of Meth" online? Scary. Meth must make users feel good for so many to get hooked. I just don't get JV claiming that he was high on meth that turned him into a violent murderer.

I have had the same questions you have about what kind of job she actually had.

I seem to remember something about somebody calling and I wonder if that's when the Flash Drive she was to deliver to somebody for Michael didn't arrive.

Who is Michael???

I have a question for anybody. Do you think the inheritance played a part in this murder?

Previous posts here addressed the flash drive. It was related to her job for a construction company, she was to deliver an invoice/bill (on a flash drive) that next morning:

Dugan said he last saw the missing couple the night of June 21, and they were supposed to head out on an errand the next day — but Tina Careccia left her purse behind. The bill she was supposed to deliver to a business, in the form of a flash drive, was also left behind, he said.

I believe it was also previously posted that she had a doctor's appt that day too and had taken the day off. As Michael not working it only made sense he'd go with her, IMO

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bodies-found-arizona-couples-foul-play-disappearance-n385516

I can't imagine why deceased Mike's LTD benefits would continue. They are benefits a claimant is entitled to while totally disabled from returning to work. If he's now deceased his LTD benefits would cease, IMO. It only makes sense that they would. Not sure if he had any kind of life insurance policy (him and/or Tina). Also weren't some of the children his from previous marriages?...so I would think that the Mother's/families of those bio children would step up and help?

On the official Find Tina and Mike FB page ( sorry don't know how to copy and paste link from my nook but link posted on here numerous times) a memorial fund has been set up for children. My question is does long term disability stop (as in Mike's case) upon death? Just can't stop thinking about those 5 kids that were left.

I dont see how anyone in JVs situation could be thinking that they had this beat hands down. Pipe dream.

I hope he feels bad for the rest of his pathetic life. moo

BBM - IMO JV does not seem like the type of guy who would feel remorse for his wrongdoings. I could imagine he'd only be feeling bad right now because he knows he will be spending the rest of his life in prison, rightfully so. JMO.

is there another thread or did some post get deleted? Am I in the right thread?

I was also hearing my Mother

"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas."

Can't remember who mentioned this awhile back, but I've definitely felt in this case Mike & Tina had to know JV was bad news. WHY have the guy over to your house on Father's Day? You just can't hide drug use. I just feel JV was a dealer of some sort. Pardon the pun---Where there's smoke there's usually fire. AND.........I do think he is probably the local arsonist. There's just way too much that has happened to Mike and Tina and who is the common denominator?? All of those fires in the same area?? I definitely want to know WHY M & T went to his house. Why were those in the house less than forthcoming when questioned by the PI. What were the trying to conceal? Perhaps there were a few using in that household? I could be completely wrong. Again, WHY have a ruthless, short-tempered, angry person who uses drugs over to your Father's Day bash??
N
I'm not trying to blame victims. Just asking valid questions. Having anyone that is a drug user around my home makes me very uncomfortable. We had a " former heroin addict" stay with us for a Summer. Nothing in our home was sacred. I slept with one eye open and I'm not a paranoid person. JMO JMO

Was it stated in one of the conferences, or in a link that Jose was a friend of the brother-in-law's father?
It was mentioned here on one of the threads for Michael and Tina.
If that is true, then he was known as a friend to others in the family.
I wonder how long did everyone know him?
It was said that Michael and Tina knew him for two years.
How long did the rest of the family know him?
IMOO.

In the media thread on here under Family PC...a statement was made that everyone at the party was well known to the family. That particular transcribed PC is worth reviewing again imo. Sorry can't link from my nook but media thread is located on main page of "Located Persons Discussion".

In the media thread on here under Family PC...a statement was made that everyone at the party was well known to the family. That particular transcribed PC is worth reviewing again imo. Sorry can't link from my nook but media thread is located on main page of "Located Persons Discussion".

Does it mention the brother-in-laws father in some way?
I know I have read that everyone at the party was known by the family. But the info about the brother-in-laws father knowing him, I wonder where that info is?
I will have a look at the Media, Maps, and Timelines Only thread.

Yes, JV was a family friend. In fact our local news channel 3 showed coverage of the Vigil Friday night and interviewed close friends of the Careccia's. They are the one's that have put together the fundraiser, search and rescue etc. Anyhow, they were quoted as saying they'd met JV on numerous occasions. So, I'd assume he was present at several family gatherings. JMO

Yes, JV was a family friend. In fact our local news channel 3 showed coverage of the Vigil Friday night and interviewed close friends of the Careccia's. They are the one's that have put together the fundraiser, search and rescue etc. Anyhow, they were quoted as saying they'd met JV on numerous occasions. So, I'd assume he was present at several family gatherings. JMO

:welcome5:

Ok, the introduction of Jose being a friend to Geoff Dugan's father.
I find that interesting in itself.
That was added information. It seems odd to me that that part about his father was mentioned.
And although Jose was known to the family, why mentioned the friends with the father part?
I thought Jose was friends with everyone there?
IMOO.

ETA:
Perhaps that was how Jose was First introduced to the family, through Geoff Dugan's father??
IMOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back