GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know I'm late but I thought I'd post some tweets anyway.

Nico Santos @12NewsNico
Police report: Jose Valenzuela admitted to killing Michael and Tina with a .22 Magnum June 21 after all of them used methamphetamine #12News

The problem is once you do METH 1 time, you are Hooked forever. but anyone who uses it EVER is absolutely MINDLESS.

No question, it is one of the worst drugs out there and deserves a horrible reputation but your comments are just not true.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper
@CourtPencil Suspect was high. Some sort of fight ensued, possibly over drugs. Waiting on toxicology reports for Tina & Mike.
https://mobile.twitter.com/News20Chopper/tweets
And those will tell the story. Why would he confess to murdering them, tell where he buried the bodies and make the meth part up? Being high certainly isnt a defense. I see no reason to lie about this part. Think Id rather lie about murdering someone. jmo

I know. Their poor kids. My parents used to tell me that nothing good happens after midnight. I can't really imagine that they would go to this guy's house late at night for, er, wholesome reasons.

One of the latest media reports stated the following:

"Investigators believe Michael Careccia and Valenzuela used drugs together earlier in the day, including methamphetamine... Michael Careccia had made several calls to Valenzuela on the evening of June 21."

Speculation ONLY, but the way this is worded makes me wonder if perhaps drug use during the day wasn't an uncommon thing for Mike, since he wasn't working, and perhaps he had lingering pain from his past injury that made him susceptible to the "escape" that drugs can provide. Again, speculation ONLY. I am not trying to cast a bad light here - only trying to understand why someone who seemed to have a decent life would even dabble.

Drugs have always scared the daylights out of me personally, but I can't tell you how many people I've known who have been casual drug users. These are people who work in professional fields, executive positions, even. Pills, coke, meth - you name it. You'd never think it of them, until something bad happened (and it usually did), and then everyone was shocked. The drug epidemic is so sad, and as cliche as it sounds, drugs definitely ruin lives.

RIP Mike and Tina

It would be a tad more understandable to use some RX meds for pain or even a little Marijuana - especially if one was semi-retired & on disability forevermore...& hanging around the compound w nothin' much to do ... .. however METH?? Can't believe it. & More Importantly WHY?? especially w a house of young adults under 18... but then I have been thinking for a week there was more to this Story.... More than it seemed at first Glance.

pretty sure they werent doing it around the kids. this would be a behind closed doors thing.

Seriously...... it would be a serious issue, if people were raising their children to think METH was OK -- & the NORM. I will tell you if they find out M&T were using Meth, I will eat my HAT -- that would be a serious CRIME to be that type of role model/Parent. Lets Hope NOT & Lets hope the Bloke was filled w Meth induced untrue Accusations aka LIES & Hallucinations.

i agree that it is a bad scourge these days but one use does not addict you. i used several times in the distant past (not proud of that) and was never addicted. strictly recreational use in a "not great decision making" time of my life.

now, heroin may hook you with one use.

The poster METH KILLS is absolutely True....one person admitted his nervous system will never be the same. The problem is once you do METH 1 time, you are Hooked forever. It grabs ahold like a VICE. It rots GUMS, RUINS stomachs, Ruins health, Ruins Families, Ruins Lives & Is RUINING our Hospitals & Emergency ROOMS - . People who you see without teeth, are usually victims of meth. Their teeth just fall out.... often they have a new rack because of it. Meth users cannot ever fully recover, as their endorphins are Ruined forever. I don't have meth in my family & have never used it, but simply saw its awful effect on people coming in to a doctors office. I will get off my SOAPBOX & Podium now, but anyone who uses it EVER is absolutely MINDLESS.

Even if they used some drugs they did not deserve to be shot and buried in the back yard and I doubt they thought that was a possible outcome either or they surely would not have went there...

pretty sure they werent doing it around the kids. this would be a behind closed doors thing.
Yeah, but I am/was also pretty sure this couple wouldn't do meth either...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Indeed it does, especially in the form of Alcohol. Probably the most devastating drug of all time.... yet perfectly legal.

Cigarette smoking, marijuana (some still think) alcohol if the strong stuff, on and on, but i heard methanphetamine is the worse of the worse, the "bad *advertiser censored*" of all. People go haywire on that stuff all the time in Phoenix, and its the cause of horrendous crimes. Can't imagine someone getting hooked on that stuff.

Even the local drug stores will not well the over the counter drugs anymore (not for a few years now), that contain the necessary ingredient for "cooking" this stuff up I'm told.
One must ask the pharmacist behind the counter and then they take your name, etc. They (the police I suppose, the Federal Drug control folks,) keep a tight control on that stuff. But perhaps like anything else, its a matter of how much a person indulges, yet somehow, I've heard this is the worse of the worse, especially for permanent brain damage.

I wonder then, is it worse in its effects to the body then cocaine the Hollywood brats snort?

http://alcoholism.about.com/od/meth/a/effects.-Lx6.htm

The long-term use of methamphetamine can cause damage to the brain similar to that caused by Alzheimer's disease, stroke and epilepsy. This brain damage lingers for months even after the user stops methamphetamine use.
Methamphetamine abuse can produce extreme anorexia.

Even over a short period of use, methamphetamine can cause drastic changes in the appearance of the user.

How many people lived at the Careccia's house?

If it comes out that they were chronic meth users it would not surprise me if they did not care who they used around, minors included. MOO

It would be a tad more understandable to use some RX meds for pain or even a little marijuana.

This is true, esp where there'd been a significant injury in the past, although in that sense it's much more common to transfer to like opioid such as heroin. Street value of pill form opioids are much to high, hence the heroin/opioid crisis going on.

[video=youtube;k3a0w_6BYGM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3a0w_6BYGM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3a0w_6BYGM[/video]

I haven't watch the whole video, but I believe this is the full PC.

Thank you so very much. This link worked for me.
Arizona LE is doing a great,respectful, transparent job.
Some LE could take a page from their book IMO.
That said, where has Felix been for the past week as our girl & guy just lay out there?
I'm sorry but you are either totally in or totally out.
No grey area on murder, Felix.
Knowing about a murder and/or preventing a murder....in or out.
We all have a cell that dials 911.
Bleeding friggin hearts .
Ironic how the ones that KILL spend the rest of their bottom feeder lives fighting so they won't be KILLED
JMO

I saw the many of the past charges for assault for Jose. He's not a friendly kinda guy, but in the drug business they usually aren't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back