GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It would be a tad more understandable to use some RX meds for pain or even a little Marijuana - especially if one was semi-retired & on disability forevermore...& hanging around the compound w nothin' much to do ... .. however METH?? Can't believe it. & More Importantly WHY?? especially w a house of young adults under 18... but then I have been thinking for a week there was more to this Story.... More than it seemed at first Glance.

If it was meth, I am not surprised at all.
The cost of meth is inexpensive compared to some other drugs.
There was a big meth problem here in Colorado in the 1990's.
There was less in the 2000's, and less now.
There are meth users of all walks of life.
When I worked retail I could spot a meth user just like that.
The pickers and geeters. It was a shame. Some good people, too.
Drugs can take over. It's sad.
IMOO.

Turns out that's not an accurate way to know what's going on (really going on) in people's lives. Most people who use drugs are not showing their drug use in photos for their friends and families to see. Most of that drug use is done behind doors of one type or another.
Well I agree about not judging and all that, but I admit they sure don't fit your typical profile of people killed because of their lifestyle. I'm sure I said this wrong. Here on Websleuths all I can do is dig and then form my opinion. Now I can add this bit to my arsenal. It makes me more jaded.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just trying to catch up. What a day. I was wondering who introducted who to drugs. Mike or Tina but reading along they were doing meth socially for two years so when they married they each knew the others addiction.

They were a beautiful couple. Seems like things just kept going downhill for them.

I will say they were loved. Family knowing their weakness but still providing makes me know that about them.

Sounds like they just got involved with evil. A tool of the trade. Sigh.

I'm doubtful that the victims had meth addictions. Meth takes a toll on people and is written all over their faces. This couple looked a little too healthy to be meth addicts. I think it's quite possible the murderer was high on meth, but not the victims.

Interview with Tina's brother:
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...sing-maricopa-couple-search-warrant/29591819/

I'm doubtful that the victims had meth addictions. Meth takes a toll on people and is written all over their faces. This couple looked a little too healthy to be meth addicts.
You'd be surprised actually. I've met a few people with federal jobs that did meth every day for several years, now 17 years later its caught up with them. Initially I wouldn't have had a clue until they got in over their head and started selling to keep up with their habit.

Most young adults and teens don't realize or care if what they do are seen. The millennials don't think like most of us that are 35 and older, they're mentality is that they're invincible.

This case is not about young adults or teens. This couple was in their 40's. The guy who killed them is 38. Photos posted on social media did not allow one 'sleuther' to know anything more about them than what they showed publicly.

I will be interested to see what the other people living in the compound, or other relatives, have to say. Could they all have been in the dark if one or both of them had a habit? Hard to believe. Someone on meth is bound to act agitated and hyper talkative at the very least (and now we've seen what happens at the worst). Surely their kids would have noticed changes in their behavior.

If it was more casual, perhaps something they saved for "special occasions," maybe they had some during the party and found themselves too wired to go to sleep, so decided to get some more and just stay up all night to leave at 5am.

They did not deserve to die, even if they were drug users or addicts. But I hope sad stories like this will at least make someone think twice before they decide to try the drug. The risks are just way too high.

I've known plenty of people with decent jobs who did hard drugs. It's sad, but nothing shocks me any more. Would anyone have imagined Ted Haggard was doing meth before that story came out?

This case is not about young adults or teens. This couple was in their 40's. The guy who killed them is 38.
Never said it was a case about young adults... If you follow our conversation we were having it was in reference to people posting what they were doing.

Never said it was a case about young adults... If you follow our conversation we were having it was in reference to people posting what they were doing.

<modsnip> Bottomline: there was nothing that anyone could tell about this couple based on how they look, or their pictures. They (allegedly) are users of meth and their deaths are linked to that usage and the victims and killer knew each other and had prior dealings. Drug deal gone wrong or drug induced rage, leading to the murder of 2 people.

So, are you trying to say that they didn't have you fooled? Because I honestly don't see the point or the lesson here?

sigh....

I posted it very clearly upstream. No. The point is that no one can tell what this couple was up to based on their social media photos. You and others said you determined they weren't drug users and/or meth users based on looking at pictures posted on their social media site(s). We now have learned they were involved in drugs in some way (possibly using meth the day of their murder).

From your mouth to gods ears, because if this is all true, then I dunno what this world is coming to. This guy is a whacked out meth user by his own account so crossing my fingers on this one here, if not I will share that hat with you, I like mine well done.

I have the strangest feeling we will not be eating our hats. But on this note, there is a chance they were only trying to score some weed or there is a chance only 1 was a user..& I have to hold the high road here a bit.... there could be a small chance they were only giving the Freak a ride home...but he doesn't seem old enough to be a "friend of their dads". & really why would you invite a guy w a dark presence like that to your fathers day BBQ??

sigh....

I posted it very clearly upstream. No. The point is that no one can tell what this couple was up to based on their social media photos. You and others said you determined they weren't drug users and/or meth users based on looking at pictures posted on their social media site(s). We now have learned they were involved in drugs in some way (possibly using meth the day of their murder).
I never said I determined they were drug users. I said they had me fooled IF the suspects story is true. No big deal. Time will tell.

From your mouth to gods ears, because if this is all true, then I dunno what this world is coming to. This guy is a whacked out meth user by his own account so crossing my fingers on this one here, if not I will share that hat with you, I like mine well done.

I have the strangest feeling we will not be eating our hats. But on this note, there is a chance they were only trying to score some weed or there is a chance only 1 was a user..& I have to hold the high road here a bit.... there could be a small chance they were only giving the Freak a ride home...but he doesn't seem old enough to be a "friend of their dads". & really why would you invite a guy w a dark presence like that to your fathers day BBQ??
Thank you! You put it so much better than I could. I wouldn't take him on his word any more than I would take Wesley Hadsells on his word!

sigh....

No, there is no drug use photos on THEIR social media but other people in the family and inner circle have posted several photos showing otherwise. Nobody has posted the links per rules, but that didn't stop people from investigating on their own.

The truth will come out if there was meth or not. Not a big deal to me. They didnt deserve to be murdered. My concern now is WTH Felix still not in jail? Sounds like at the least he obstructed justice as well as being an accessory by driving the car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForMySon
Back