GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For anyone wanting to know why NOT to do drugs.... check out Arpaio's mugshot website that posts ....daily crimes-- .these mugshots are all in a days work for the AZ crime dept. When you pull up the site.... then click on drug offenses & some of the other crimes - as many of the other offenses are committed because of recreational drugs that turned into addictions. You can see it for yourself....When you do drugs you either support one of these people's habits (under the radar drug dealers) or you BECOME one of these people. Plain & simple. JV will be on the site in 3 days or so..... & he is just one -- imagine multiplying this sad case by hundreds daily, weekly. then multiply it by states...you get my drift. website is http://www.mcso.org/Mugshot/

JV won't be on that site due to him being arrested in Pinal county not Maricopa county.

I hate to think the last time the kids saw their parents (T & M) they were high.

....and in addition she was to run an errand at 5 a.m. next morning w Michael coming along. No one yet knows details of that errand she was supposed to run. hmmm.... that is all I will say. This may be pulled but just putting it out there. That is where my thoughts are today.

I'm fairly new here and usually don't post, I like to read thru the posts to keep up with what's going on. But, wanted to add that during one interview it was stated that T had a flash drive that was to be delivered the following morning and it was found at home in her purse.

I

I agree, but also don't forget all the late night calls to JV from Michael is JV's version recapped in the probable cause statement and we don't know the accuracy of that.

I read the police report.... seems like the late night calls were what police & phone records verified, JV may have said Michael made the calls to him, but if I am reading the police report correctly, the phone records actually verified that multiple calls were made by M to JV that eve & that both the phones were later turned off. please correct me if I'm wrong here....

also seems like JV is not wanting to tell his source.... JV & Felix actually told police that they talked about what their story would be-- so story was Pre-Meditated...JV probably knows his life would be in danger by some BadAxxes... if he were to reveal the Meth source. So he doesn't want to get his "hands" dirty holding the meth ball..... but willingly told about the MURDERS. Doing time for MURDER is ok, getting your Butt WHOOPED by the Cartel is NOT OK. Boy is our world out of whack....

This post nudged a memory loose for me.
My bro-in-law committed a terrible crime 19 years ago. He had been doing drugs all day long with his ex girlfriend. Crack was involved as were other substances. Anyway, she left and he went to crash. Only she couldn't crash and wanted MORE. She began calling him. After a few calls he stopped answering as he was crashing hard (yet still very high). She showed up at his apartment, after begging him for awhile he let her in. Not too sure of the following details, but he had no more drugs. They fought. He killed her. Claims be doesn't remember why. Says he loves her still. Very sad for her. Sweet girl. Broke our family up pretty bad.

Anyway, it reminds me of what happened here. We are looking for motive. Reason. I don't think we are going to find any "Aha" reason here. All nerves were frayed. Drugs rot your brain. I think that is our answer.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I'm so sorry you had to go through that. One of my neighbor's died recently. It was a heroin overdose. He was in his 3rd year at Harvard. The family had no idea he was using. So sad. His mom is a shell of herself now.

I read the police report.... seems like the late night calls were what police & phone records verified, JV may have said Michael made the calls to him, but if I am reading the police report correctly, the phone records actually verified that multiple calls were made by M to JV that eve & that both the phones were later turned off. please correct me if I'm wrong here....

also seems like JV is not wanting to tell his source.... JV & Felix actually told police that they talked about what their story would be-- so story was Pre-Meditated...JV probably knows his life would be in danger by some BadAxxes... if he were to reveal the Meth source. So he doesn't want to get his "hands" dirty holding the meth ball..... but willingly told about the MURDERS. Doing time for MURDER is ok, getting your Butt WHOOPED by the Cartel is NOT OK. Boy is our world out of whack....
....speaking here about the fact that JV claims Felix took M&T to get the drugs -- & of course JV wouldn't know where that destination would be. But I am guessing Felix doesn't know where that destination is either. cause he's illegal & doesn't really know his way around... the Drugs just magically appeared.... But JV&JOSE were both high on Meth...

Well one thing always holds true, the drug world is filled with Liars & disreputable types. People whom you wouldn't WANT to go to their homes in the darkness of the night. Surprised M&T got duped into it. Must have had cash burning thru their pockets.

THAT is just uncalled for IMO.

In the probable cause released:
Jose said Felix came back to the house so they could get their story straight.
http://lmgcorporate.com/ktvk/news/070215/Valenzuela-Jose-probable-cause.pdf
Not only is he evil but he's evidently stupid.
He called himself & Felix liars in his statement!

JMO

....and in addition she was to run an errand at 5 a.m. next morning w Michael coming along. No one yet knows details of that errand she was supposed to run. hmmm.... that is all I will say. This may be pulled but just putting it out there. That is where my thoughts are today.

I have had the same questions you have about what kind of job she actually had.

I seem to remember something about somebody calling and I wonder if that's when the Flash Drive she was to deliver to somebody for Michael didn't arrive.

Who is Michael???

I have a question for anybody. Do you think the inheritance played a part in this murder?

THAT is just uncalled for IMO.

In the probable cause released:
Jose said Felix came back to the house so they could get their story straight.
http://lmgcorporate.com/ktvk/news/070215/Valenzuela-Jose-probable-cause.pdf
Not only is he evil but he's evidently stupid.
He called himself & Felix liars in his statement!

JMO

You are absolutely correct, & I stand corrected on the "cash" statement. I didn't know how to retract it once I typed it. will wait for the rest of the story to unfold ....

Here's a thought....And pardon me if its been shared. I skipped ahead to share this. I would think the high off of meth is similar or better than cocaine. The come down part not so much.....in my limited knowledge. Both addictive. However, those on a limited budget needing that high.....Would go for the more economic choice, right?

If I were a person using drugs....I know what my budget would be.

I wonder if LE're negotiating with Felix and keeping his face out of the media, since he may be willing to give the name of the supplier in exchange for something like witness protection.

The more I think about it, the more I think concealing the identity of the supplier is a big priority in their stories. Getting that information would a big priority for LE, beyond this particular case.

You are correct! I re-read and it does appear the calls made were verified and actually what led them to JV initially.

Here's a thought....And pardon me if its been shared. I skipped ahead to share this. I would think the high off of meth is similar or better than cocaine. The come down part not so much.....in my limited knowledge. Both addictive. However, those on a limited budget needing that high.....Would go for the more economic choice, right?

This is very true, it's how prescription opioid users turned street buyers end up with a heroin habit.

I would like to hear from someone who knows the differences and the come-down effects of both, if possible. Again, limited knowledge here, cocaine is more the drug of the rich & famous or just rich in my view! However, I've known many with the habit who were not wealthy. Sorry, just rambling!

I wonder if LE're negotiating with Felix and keeping his face out of the media, since he may be willing to give the name of the supplier in exchange for something like witness protection.

The more I think about it, the more I think concealing the identity of the supplier is a big priority in their stories. Getting that information would a big priority for LE, beyond this particular case.

We didn't know M's last in or out calls were with JV, the phones were turned off... but I'm sure the LE had the phone records within minutes, the LE's put it together quickly and most likely had a tap and radar on JV.

I don't live in Arizona, but on July 1st (day bodies were discovered) there were several huge synchronized drug raids right before the SW was served at JV's. I wonder if the LE's were following the drug trail with connection being T and MC? Can somebody who lives in Arizona verify this?

Whatever they do I hope they don't put Felix in the same jail as Jose. Their "witness" might not make it to trial. Jmo

I have had the same questions you have about what kind of job she actually had.

I seem to remember something about somebody calling and I wonder if that's when the Flash Drive she was to deliver to somebody for Michael didn't arrive.

Who is Michael???

I have a question for anybody. Do you think the inheritance played a part in this murder?

Her job seems odd to me as well. Bringing husband strange to me. Does not seem like a formal job. More of helper occasionally IMO

think you are right. Unless, a big IF here....unless JV has started his very own network... & was planning to go BIG

& still wonder about the June 16 missing man from Kingman, AZ real estate agent Sid Cranston was to show some unknown person a 10 acre plot of land between kingman & las vegas. Sid last seen w someone driving a white SUV. I know there are a lot of SUV's...but things add up here possibly. JV had his other house (not the papago house) listed w an agent to sell during the first 5 months of this year- so could have had some cash free for a large purchase. & was interested in Mike's flying abilities....well just supposition I guess....anything's possible at this point.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back