GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that Soulmagent and props to Kat for trascribing!

TP: Because they can't find--the bloodhounds or whatever the dogs they had out there---only traced him for a little ways. They haven't found his body. (kat response: WTH?)

I agree, WTH?

I missed this post. Wow, there really was a great deal of denial going on. This could have been the babysitter that reported that CP had dope stored in Sylar's bag. CP pointed the finger at the babysitter and the babysitter pointed at CP. CP would have made Charity believe it was the babysitters fault.

Doesn't make sense to me why CPS didn't step in and tell CP that she couldn't be the custodial parent since it doesn't sound like it was a legal arrangement with the courts. I would've thought that CPS would've called Charity and made sure that Sylar was returned to his biological family.

Trying to watch NG right now, and it looks like the babysitter reported finding the pipe on January 27, 2010, so it is separate from the Novemeber 2009 overdose mentioned on Charity's facebook. It just seems like there were so many opportunities where the state could have stepped in to take care of Sylar.

Nancy did kinda put the screws to Charity's mom about the decision to leave Sylar with CP. I wish that we could have seen the response.

No, I don't think LE thinks he wandered off, but I don't know that they said it is an absolute that he did not; I am pretty sure they don't think that, because then it would not be a criminal investigation, but not sure they stated he did not wander, if that makes sense. If someone else has where they stated he could not have walked away, please advise?

I don't know if this is definitive enough, but it's what they have said on the subject.

"Based upon the case as of today, the Sheriff's Office believes that Sylar did not wander from the campground, and he is presumably dead," Yavapai County Sheriff Steve Waugh stated in Monday's press conference. In a voice choked with emotion, Waugh continued, "Search efforts are down to recovery mode, and the investigation has become criminal in nature."

http://www.prescottenews.com/?option=com_content&task=view&id=3781

I am still wondering why they think Sylar is dead...they don't think he is in the area, clearly, but why couldn't he have left the area alive?

I'm guessing it has to do with LD tests and statements taken...

BTW, I don't think NG's producer Natasha has ever had an answer to any question NG has ever asked her- She always knows less than we do...

To be honest... I think Natisha is afraid of/intimidated by Nancy. Whenever Nancy goes "out to Natisha" she gets this scared look. She may know more than we hear but then she goes blank when it's time to talk, because she is nervous? :waitasec:

To be honest... I think Natisha is afraid of/intimidated by Nancy. Whenever Nancy goes "out to Natisha" she gets this scared look. She may know more than we hear but then she goes blank when it's time to talk, because she is nervous? :waitasec:

Nancy intimidating? Never.....:crazy:

Why won't they release the results of the LDT? It seems obvious what the results were, right? Wouldn't they have released them if they passed? I really wonder. I wonder also if there was evidence in the vehicles. Maybe the cadaver dogs alerted to one of them, but not anywhere at the campsite? Which would make LE statements make sense, that they didn't know if he was alive when he left the site, but that they believe he is deceased. IDK. How far could they have taken him to hide him?

I was also thinking about the previous incident where the babysitter found drugs stashed in his backpack...maybe CPS didn't inform the biomom because CP never said anything about him not being her son?

I wonder how ofter little Sylar had drugs in his backpack? Seems like he could have found something pretty scary in there during this trip :furious:

Just skimming through this thread. I agree.

My gut tells me they killed him or he died because of their negligence. I think it was an accident and they went to great lengths to cover it up, to include the mysterious hispanic man (God, that crap really chaps my butt :furious: ).

But I gotta say ... I have good friends who could never have children.
Because of year-long missionary work overseas, their income fell below the level they could be approved to adopt, even though when they applied they had steady good paying jobs. They were turned down again and again and had to go out of country to find a little one to adopt. She is the luckiest little girl, just precious and loved beyond description. So hearing about people like this being allowed to adopt also chaps my butt. Big time.

bbm
IMO when a accident happen and 911 is not call...it no longer an accident.
JMO

So glad to hear your friends was able to adopt...another child safe and loved:blushing:

Why won't they release the results of the LDT? It seems obvious what the results were, right? Wouldn't they have released them if they passed? I really wonder. I wonder also if there was evidence in the vehicles. Maybe the cadaver dogs alerted to one of them, but not anywhere at the campsite? Which would make LE statements make sense, that they didn't know if he was alive when he left the site, but that they believe he is deceased. IDK. How far could they have taken him to hide him?

:

Respectfully sbm.

This is exactly what I'm getting from the little bit of info LE has put out there. I wouldn't at all be surprised if this is what we find has happened.

Poor little baby.

Just skimming through this thread. I agree.

My gut tells me they killed him or he died because of their negligence. I think it was an accident and they went to great lengths to cover it up, to include the mysterious hispanic man (God, that crap really chaps my butt :furious: ).

But I gotta say ... I have good friends who could never have children.
Because of year-long missionary work overseas, their income fell below the level they could be approved to adopt, even though when they applied they had steady good paying jobs. They were turned down again and again and had to go out of country to find a little one to adopt. She is the luckiest little girl, just precious and loved beyond description. So hearing about people like this being allowed to adopt also chaps my butt. Big time.

my bold above....

I completely agree! Chaps mine too! Reminds me of Susan Smith who said a black man hijacked her car with Alex and Michael still in it...when in fact she rolled them in their car seats into a lake at night.

Respectfully sbm.

This is exactly what I'm getting from the little bit of info LE has put out there. I wouldn't at all be surprised if this is what we find has happened.

Poor little baby.

In the final press conference, authorities stated that they are 100% confident that they will find out exactly what happened to Sylar. There was a detectable tone in the confidence of that statement. My guess is they have much of the picture painted and are just trying to pin down a few remaining details. Oh, and of course, the ultimate need to find his body for a criminal case.

They can bring charges forth for homicide or manslaughter without a body. A great many people are convicted of those charges in court by circumstantial evidence, without the remains of the deceased ever being found. JMHO.

I hope this Sylar's case moves forward soon. I have been checking the news everyday. It seems Sylar's news coverage was pushed to the back burner by media since we've had a couple of other boys go missing too.

:(

LE will seldom be the ones to mention results of LD tests, it usually comes from defense attorneys or the parties themselves and only if they "passed." LE may on occassion announce that they are satisfied with results of interviews with family members, if they are, but we have not heard that here, which could indicate a problem with statements, LD tests, or both.

There may well be evidence in a vehicle that leads LE to believe Sylar is dead, rather than simply removed alive from the campsite. Or they may be concluding this from conflicting statements.

They may have to proceed, ultimately, without his body; it is not easy to find bodies and his is so tiny :(

I am not getting the no arrests when they have announced he is presumed dead that leads you to believe that 1) they know he didnt wander off 2) they know someone there did something to him 3) someone has told them something or they found something that really points to him being dead...now if they have such a good hunch to go as far as to say he was carried off from there either alive or dead at the time but ultimately ended up dead although they have no body then they have to really know what happened...yet no arrests and to my knowledge the other children are still with CP...so either her kids did it or her or the mom did it but no one is paying any sort of price yet which is disgusting! They even said that he wasn't abducted so that statement alone means what was done was done by the people he was with...therefore arrest someone already or make a statement...something! Media also is not covering this baby as they should. No offense by why does Kyron get so much media and children like Gabriel and Sylar get hardly none?:banghead:

A lot of people, including LE, say that Kyron gets so much attention since he went missing from school...but I do think that is only part of it. There is a socio-economic aspect, for sure, in my opinion. Kyron is upper-middle class, the sort of case that strikes panic in the hearts of middle-class families. Poor Sylar is a child of...lesser circumstances, to say the least. Whatever happened to Sylar doesn't strike as close to home with most people, as they could not see themselves in that position, IMO.

A lot of people, including LE, say that Kyron gets so much attention since he went missing from school...but I do think that is only part of it. There is a socio-economic aspect, for sure, in my opinion. Kyron is upper-middle class, the sort of case that strikes panic in the hearts of middle-class families. Poor Sylar is a child of...lesser circumstances, to say the least. Whatever happened to Sylar doesn't strike as close to home with most people, as they could not see themselves in that position, IMO.

My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious: people who have that way of thinking are the cause of children like Sylar ending up in these circumstances! They turn their back and don't do anything when the obvious stares them in the face.:banghead:

my bold above....

I completely agree! Chaps mine too! Reminds me of Susan Smith who said a black man hijacked her car with Alex and Michael still in it...when in fact she rolled them in their car seats into a lake at night.

Dont forget Diane Downs and the "bushy-haired stranger" that shot her kids!

If you post something that is from another site, you must include a link.

Thank you for caring so much about Sylar, everyone.

Yours,

Hoppy
mod

bbm
IMO when a accident happen and 911 is not call...it no longer an accident.
JMO

So glad to hear your friends was able to adopt...another child safe and loved:blushing:

Thanks, tfrohning. I wish this were made more clear to folks everywhere.
Such a basic premise. And so dead on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member