AZ - Zane, 3, Mireya Henry, 1, & Catalaya Rios, 7 mos, dead, Phoenix, 20 Jan 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
T612792_030000.jpg

Booking Number: T612792
Booking Date: 01/21/2020
Sex: FEMALE
Height: 5'03
Weight: 105
Eye Color: BROWN
Hair Color: BROWN
D.O.B: 8/26/1997
Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

Lovely :rolleyes:
I can't remember if Arizona has that journey on the gurney or not. Hopefully so.
moo

T612792_030000.jpg

Booking Number: T612792
Booking Date: 01/21/2020
Sex: FEMALE
Height: 5'03
Weight: 105
Eye Color: BROWN
Hair Color: BROWN
D.O.B: 8/26/1997
Maricopa County Sheriff's Office
She is 22. She looks older, perhaps drugs or alcohol abuse? Her Facebook seems pretty immature, but typical for her age. I just don’t see her being a doting mother, not that I know her, just how she appears on social media and her actions.

She is 22. She looks older, perhaps drugs or alcohol abuse? Her Facebook seems pretty immature, but typical for her age. I just don’t see her being a doting mother, not that I know her, just how she appears on social media and her actions.

Exactly the read I got off her as well. One would think she would have stopped after the first child.

MOO

Oh, wow... I just saw her mugshot and the video of her first court appearance and yeah, there's no way she's sober. She is worrying about bond and the terms of her release, when she killed her three children, all little babies. Jesus Christ.
At least she admited to it pretty quickly and didn't try to fake an abduction or something like that. Those poor babies.

Missing as in "these aren't all the documents" OR there's more to these murders ?

I may just be misunderstanding the document. On the first page, section D. It asks if there was a child victim and the answer was marked “no”.
Also, section C, question 3. DCS removed her kids prior for her drug use so why wasn’t any of that marked?
It is a redacted document though. Would LE leave those blank?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3
Back