AZ - Zane, 3, Mireya Henry, 1, & Catalaya Rios, 7 mos, dead, Phoenix, 20 Jan 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I also don’t understand the below statements. Supposedly unnamed person played with 3 yr old. Unnamed person didn’t get a clue? What?

Investigators allege the one-year-old kicked as Henry smothered her, while the three-year-old boy yelled "no" at Henry to try to get her to stop. The three-year-old then punched Henry in an effort to help the one-year-old. The one-year-old eventually stopped kicking Henry, which is a sign to Henry that the girl has died.

Henry, police allege, later chased the three-year-old boy, but was interrupted when two people returned to the home.

Shortly after a person, whose name was redacted in court records, spent some time playing with the three-year-old, Henry reportedly took the boy into a back bedroom, where she changed his underpants.

As Henry changed the three-year-old's underpants, police say she placed the boy on the bedroom floor, straddled him with one of her legs, and placed her hand over his nose and mouth.

Court documents: Suspect in children's murder had meth addiction, smothered children to death

It is hard to understand how these children would be placed back in the home after CPS removed them! And that she would have ANOTHER baby after all that and be allowed too keep her! This case shows how BROKEN our system is in some areas. I cant even make complete sentences! I am so upset and frustrated about the whole situation. I mean......REALLY!?!

It is hard to understand how these children would be placed back in the home after CPS removed them! And that she would have ANOTHER baby after all that and be allowed too keep her! This case shows how BROKEN our system is in some areas. I cant even make complete sentences! I am so upset and frustrated about the whole situation. I mean......REALLY!?!

I know! And we keep reading the same child abuse/torture/murder stories here over and over again. I follow few of these “children’s” crimes because they seem to get worse & worse every day and they’re so mentally exhausting. I find myself mulling them over as I’m shopping, cleaning, working....they really take a toll after a while.....

MOO:It really is a mess. These children were not “better off being reunited with the family.” The whole system is broken, actually I don’t think the system has ever worked...

And I really won’t be shocked to hear that she is currently pregnant...

The Maricopa County Medical Examiner releases the names of the three children who were allegedly killed by their mother in Phoenix.

AzFamily reports the children have been identified as Zane Ezri Henry, Mireya Henry, and Catalaya Kyeana Rios.
Children identified in Phoenix murder - KYMA

The children were identified as 3-year-old Zane Ezri Henry, 1-year-old Mireya Henry and 6-month-old Catalaya Kyeana Rios.
Names of 3 children Phoenix police say were killed by mother Rachel Henry released
Fly high, little angels. :(

g35025.gif

The Maricopa County Medical Examiner releases the names of the three children who were allegedly killed by their mother in Phoenix.

AzFamily reports the children have been identified as Zane Ezri Henry, Mireya Henry, and Catalaya Kyeana Rios.
Children identified in Phoenix murder - KYMA

The children were identified as 3-year-old Zane Ezri Henry, 1-year-old Mireya Henry and 6-month-old Catalaya Kyeana Rios.
Names of 3 children Phoenix police say were killed by mother Rachel Henry released
So the little 3 year old who tried to be his sister’s hero was named Zane. I will remember that - Zane the little man, Zane the little hero.

RIP poor babies, hope the evil gets what she deserves. The fact the kids had been previously removed due to her being a Meth head is horrifying - why the hell did they think that sick junkie would be a good bet to a) look after / provide for her kids, b) stay away from drugs, c) keep the kids safe ? Very little "child protection" here, it boils my piss.

Originally, she said they had been sick, but she finally confessed to smothering them. Poor babies. Ugh, meth again...

Arizona mother, 22, 'sang to her children as she smothered them | Daily Mail Online

• Phoenix mother Rachel Henry was arrested and charged with murder Tuesday
  • Her son, three and daughters, two and seven months, were found dead Monday
  • Authorities said Henry admitted to singing to the kids while smothering them
  • She allegedly killed the one-year-old first before smothering the three-year-old
  • Henry, 22, allegedly fed her seven-month-old before smothering little girl last
  • She then reportedly propped their bodies on a sofa as if they were sleeping
  • Authorities said Tuesday evening that Henry also admitted to being a meth user
  • She also reportedly told cops that her kids had been removed from her home
  • Henry was arrested after confessing to all three murder during questioning

Regarding motive....did RH (she doesn’t deserve to be called ‘mom’) think she was going to lose them again? Become paranoid due to the meth? We know meth can cause psychosis, as can PPD. But she seemed to have her wits about her - in fact she stopped when someone came home, and then proceeded to go on to finish....if she were in a psychotic episode would she still have that sort of cognitive function? I can’t tell if this was premeditated, from what I’ve read it almost sounded like she was playing with/wrestling with the one year old and then got the idea...?

Obviously no motive will make sense, because this is not sensical. It’s terrible. The fact that she thought she would be released....wtf?

Yeah, this is why I'm thinking this calculating monster (sorrynotsorry) is going to have a hard time mounting any kind of defense for just this reason. She had time to stop and think about what she was doing, and apparently behaved so "normally" that no one had any idea in the interim (???).

I'm having a hard time with this. Am I correct that she tried to pose her dead children on the sofa to make it look like they were napping?

Yes, you are. I'm thinking this is why at first the husband/aunt thought the children were ill and had died of natural causes, as per beginning reports about the 911 call. :mad::(

She killed them in silence, then staged them in silence; as the other family members went about their business around her. :confused::mad:

After the staging, the other family members discovered the bodies and reacted as anyone would to the discovery.

The background is a bit mysterious, as her neighbors back in Oklahoma said zero about meth addiction or children, if I recall the upstream article correctly; and in fact said that people would ask for and let RH babysit their precious children.

???

<modsnip: quoted posts were removed>

Why is it so hard to believe that she alone is responsible for what happened? Why is it that some people are so determined to make up excuses for people who do horrible things? There is no evidence thus far that she was abused. Or forced into having the children instead of taking easily accessible birth control. Or forced into being a drug addict. IMO from what we know about her thus far, she has a history of poor decision making. She alone murdered her own children in cold blood. I see no evidence that anyone else is to blame but HER.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: quoted post was removed> I don't doubt that she was probably in a bad place, but she still killed her babies and she didn't have to. Those poor kids fought as hard as they could and she still killed them...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it so hard to believe that she alone is responsible for what happened? Why is it that some people are so determined to make up excuses for people who do horrible things? There is no evidence thus far that she was abused. Or forced into having the children instead of taking easily accessible birth control. Or forced into being a drug addict. IMO from what we know about her thus far, she has a history of poor decision making. She alone murdered her own children in cold blood. I see no evidence that anyone else is to blame but HER.

I don't think anyone is saying she is not responsible for her actions. But as we discuss on almost every thread here, happy healthy people do not murder their (or other people's) children. It is natural to look into what causes someone to act in a certain way. Why did she keep having children if she was using drugs? Why didn't CPS remove the children permanently?

Three kids under three is an enormous responsibility and a lot of work for even the most dedicated mother with a great support system. Why did someone with (according to LE) no ties to Arizona rapidly have three children? We can all agree that someone is responsible for their actions while still thinking about and discussing why it happened to hopefully prevent it from happening again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayellekay
Back