Baby Lisa's Parents To Move Back Into Home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What?Are they reading here to see how the public is perceiving things so... never mind. :D I'm not surprised they're moving back into the house and expected it.I'm sure they want to make everything appear as normal as possible for the kids,because there's getting ready to be a court battle.Once that emergency custody was filed,It's on...

What?Are they reading here to see how the public is perceiving things so... never mind. :D I'm not surprised they're moving back into the house and expected it.I'm sure they want to make everything appear as normal as possible for the kids,because there's getting ready to be a court battle.Once that emergency custody was filed,It's on...

Agree. IMO, had no choice after RR filed. Even Joe knows it:

Joe Tacopina, the New York attorney for Lisa's parents, supported his clients along with Lisa's older half brothers returning to their home in the 3600 block of North Lister Avenue.

"To get some normality back into their lives and, most importantly, their two little boys' lives," he said.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16043329/baby-lisas-parents-expected-to-move-back-into-home

This family have lived like nomads for more than a month - staying with relatives who might not enjoy having them in their homes, living out suitcases, not being in familiar surroundings with their own belongings, etc. JI's ex probably feels that she and her family could provide stability at this time. Don't know how the custody issue will unfold, but JI has to assure the boy's mother that their son will be well-cared for - and safe with DB. jmo

But, when they have been (Halloween) it's been on ABC, right? Seems like they have some kind of "in" with GMA and ABC or their attorney's do. JMO, of course. :waitasec:
Hi AngelWings444.
Clearly looks that way.

BBM: I totally agree ...

Remember when DB would NOT talk to the local media ? WHO would "turn away" your Local Media WHEN YOU HAVE A CHILD MISSING ? :furious: That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever ...

IMO ... I believe that they have been paid for "exclusives" by the national media ... that's why the local media "got the shaft" ...

:waitasec: Oh ... and let's not forget those "other cases" where a parent received $$$$$ for so-called "photos" and "licensing fees" ...

MOO ...

Hi dog.gone.cute. Deborah wouldn't talk to local media? Borrowing your words:
That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever ...

holy wow. :O

for an exclusive? if not them I think it's someone external... I don't think db/ji called him up and he took it. Not a financially limited family from MO. I think someone with strings called him up. If we believe BS it's "another thing" other than who pays him. I don't know... but it's just one opinion.

Even if the parents are arrested tomorrow, it will be a good 2-3 years before the case goes to trial. So ABC is going to be paying for lawyers for this couple for years just to get some exclusives?

This family have lived like nomads for more than a month - staying with relatives who might not enjoy having them in their homes, living out suitcases, not being in familiar surroundings with their own belongings, etc. JI's ex probably feels that she and her family could provide stability at this time. Don't know how the custody issue will unfold, but JI has to assure the boy's mother that their son will be well-cared for - and safe with DB. jmo

BBM

Yeah, like that will work....:maddening: :maddening:

The parading of news cameras in that home, filming the boys I assume, is so sad to me. I wish it would have never been allowed. I don't need to see the boys pictures on tv or in print. To me it's wrong and it's as if DB and JI are selling their boys for their cause. I don't care if they agree to have themselves all over print and video, but please no more of these two precious boys!

Also, if there is any money being paid out for the exclusives, I don't really care who's getting the money. To me it's all for DB and JI if it goes into their pockets or their attorney's, it's for their benefit. Not Lisa's. Not the boys. DB and JI!
Where is Baby Lisa's attorney?! Where is the boys attorney?

:cry:

This is essentially what I'm contemplating. IMO they someone lucked in to him, and he only really talks to GMA. It leads me to believe that the profit is his, and what they get out of the deal is a big wig attorney free of charge.

I could be wrong, but *I* get the sense that HE is what they are getting out of it all.

AND the 100,000.00 reward

Can't imagine being back in that home for the first time without baby Lisa...I would be hysterical..........

I agree this had something to do with moving back home, but I would love to know why this mother wasn't concerned enough about what was happening with her son to be more involved before now. I hate the thought of that little guy being uprooted and I wish she would at the very least use her visitation rights before anything drastic. I think it's selfish of her to do anything else...imo

I agree this had something to do with moving back home, but I would love to know why this mother wasn't concerned enough about what was happening with her son to be more involved before now. I hate the thought of that little guy being uprooted and I wish she would at the very least use her visitation rights before anything drastic. I think it's selfish of her to do anything else...imo

Clearly she is not the mom in question here.
But I want to add,
I've read about this aspect of the case today for several hours. There isn't any information that I've read that says JI's ex wasn't concerned with her son. No body knows why she didn't keep and raise her son.
Stating otherwise is rumor imo.

Hmmmm. I dont know what to think. Wouldnt the boys be scared to sleep there?

Honestly, I would be scared to sleep there, with all of the characters that keep surfacing from the area...JMO.

They could be afraid to sleep anywhere. Hopefully their getting any necessary counseling.

Clearly she is not the mom in question here.
But I want to add,
I've read about this aspect of the case today for several hours. There isn't any information that I've read that says JI's ex wasn't concerned with her son. No body knows why she didn't keep and raise her son.
Stating otherwise is rumor imo.

I didn't state any reason why at all, just for that reason, I have no idea. However, I do know that she has not seen her son in 'a couple (few) years'...why not? Does that mean her family has not seen him either? No one insisted that they get to see their grandchild/nephew etc... If that was court ordered, then there is bigger issues, but if she had visitations but didn't follow through with them, then I think her actions now are purely selfish and spiteful ....selfish on her sons part and spiteful on JI's part.

Am I the only one who couldn't care less what the parents are doing?

Live here, live there, smoke, don't smoke, trick or treat, don't trick or treat...who cares?!

HELP FIND YOUR KID!!!! That's the ONLY thing that interests me.

:thumb:

Amen!

I didn't state any reason why at all, just for that reason, I have no idea. However, I do know that she has not seen her son in 'a couple (few) years'...why not? Does that mean her family has not seen him either? No one insisted that they get to see their grandchild/nephew etc... If that was court ordered, then there is bigger issues, but if she had visitations but didn't follow through with them, then I think her actions now are purely selfish and spiteful ....selfish on her sons part and spiteful on JI's part.

I can't even imagine what would keep a mom away from her son that long. I have no clue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firminouk
Back