Baez is saying that "CASEY is really struggling"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KC will never get one once of sympathy from me.

I hope she gets life in gen. pop.Maybe some of her fellow inmates will show her some sympathy.:behindbar

Nah......I don't think so. :boohoo:

Pictures can send a powerful message. It's no wonder that the perp deleted so many pictures before her 1st arrest.

Let's put a couple photo's in front of KC of her daughter's remains, the duct tape around the mouth of the skull, and the items found in the trash bag that she left her precious angel in. It is so easy for the perp to block all of this out because she has nothing in front of her to remind her anymore!!!!!
:mad:

I'm for ALL for this. She should be made to look at the remains, not the smiling Caylee whom she told her family she wanted to see again. That's pure BS.
They need to play the video where the little one is singing "please don't take my sunshine away" over and over. Until she self-destructs.

TO MY DEAR CHILD CASEY

How well did you sleep last night? Not well, I saw.

Is there possibly something on your mind you would like to talk to me about?

The nightmares of Caylee coming to you asking "why, Mommy?" wont stop until you do.

Still love you,

GOD

TO MY DEAR CHILD CASEY

How well did you sleep last night? Not well, I saw.

Is there possibly something on your mind you would like to talk to me about?

The nightmares of Caylee coming to you asking "why, Mommy?" wont stop until you do.

Still love you,

GOD

:clap::clap::clap:VERY GOOD:clap::clap::clap:

I'm right with you, but let's just bring a big popcorn tin. Will this be enough?
3way%20popcorn.jpg

don't think it would....that could just cover a few...but I'm sure there would be a huge infestation of us if we could...and what about drinks?????:waitasec:

jmo

For months people have been asking her quetions, but they've also been telling her things, or she's been thinking about things, feeding voices in her head. The voices say, "If you did something, you will be caught. The huricane flooded low lying areas. It's too wet. We have to call off the search, but we'll be back. Well, we didn't find anything this time either. Without a body, conviction will be more difficult. Without a body, there's always a chance Caylee's alive. People have seen Caylee all over. That could be reasonable doubt. Police like to have remains, for closure, but for clues as well. Things found with the body can offer substantial evidence which can often lead to conviction. If duct tape was used, that can net a wealth of information, as can plastic bags, fibers from the original crime scene-from houses from cars, possessions, many things than can make for a much stronger case. If they find a body, they could find hair and other evidence that matches what was in the car." KC'd been able to quiet the voices up until a couple of days ago. They'd even often been sympathetic. "They haven't even found the clothes. There's still water." Then God went to work with a meter man. It wasn't KC's heart screaming for Caylee, or her soul crying out in agony for her lost baby, it was the voices in her head yelling CONVICTION!" She needed a sedative to turn them down.

don't think it would....that could just cover a few...but I'm sure there would be a huge infestation of us if we could...and what about drinks?????:waitasec:

jmo

I suggest that we make this a BYOB affair, although I'm tempted to crack open some champagne for all. I'm also thinking that popcorn isn't enough. Cheese balls and hor'dourves? Finger sandwiches?

I noticed during this interview, not once did JB say "lets find the killer" just that KC is struggling. IMHO he had thought with no body he could convince the jury that Caylee was out there somewhere after being kidnapped by the evil Zannie nanny; now things have changed. If he attempts to mention the evil Zanny nanny and KC's prints are on that duct tape then his defense is toast, so he can't say anything until the forensic report comes back and he figures out which direction to zig zag.

For months people have been asking her quetions, but they've also been telling her things, or she's been thinking about things, feeding voices in her head. The voices say, "If you did something, you will be caught. The huricane flooded low lying areas. It's too wet. We have to call off the search, but we'll be back. Well, we didn't find anything this time either. Without a body, conviction will be more difficult. Without a body, there's always a chance Caylee's alive. People have seen Caylee all over. That could be reasonable doubt. Police like to have remains, for closure, but for clues as well. Things found with the body can offer substantial evidence which can often lead to conviction. If duct tape was used, that can net a wealth of information, as can plastic bags, fibers from the original crime scene-from houses from cars, possessions, many things than can make for a much stronger case. If they find a body, they could find hair and other evidence that matches what was in the car." KC'd been able to quiet the voices up until a couple of days ago. They'd even often been sympathetic. "They haven't even found the clothes. There's still water." Then God went to work with a meter man. It wasn't KC's heart screaming for Caylee, or her soul crying out in agony for her lost baby, it was the voices in her head yelling CONVICTION!" She needed a sedative to turn them down.

bolded by me

:thumb::nluv::unksam::applause::applause::aktion033::wave::toast: love how you phrased it!!! perfect!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap:

Casey killed Caylee, whether intentionally or not, and now she's truly been caught. I think she's horrified that she's been caught because she didn't think she ever would be. I think she really believed that she would somehow avoid having to answer for this and now it's obvious that she can't. I don't doubt for even one minute that she's not upset and probably hysterical, or pretty close to it. Things are just not working out as she had planned. Not at all.

Plus, they supposedly had a plea agreement on the table that was almost complete. She would have probably pled to some lesser charge and ended up serving 10 years or so. Now of course, the SA's office has yanked that.

So I imagine her struggle is knowing she was "this close" to a sweet deal, but now that Caylee has been found, she is back to facing the needle. :woohoo:

I suggest that we make this a BYOB affair, although I'm tempted to crack open some champagne for all. I'm also thinking that popcorn isn't enough. Cheese balls and hor'dourves? Finger sandwiches?

somehow I really don't want reese peanut butter cups on the list of byof

can't do the champagne---but have some for me!!!!!---that cell and such would be the book I would buy....one without the total bs.....ya know....

jmo

Plus, they supposedly had a plea agreement on the table that was almost complete. She would have probably pled to some lesser charge and ended up serving 10 years or so. Now of course, the SA's office has yanked that.
So I imagine her struggle is knowing she was "this close" to a sweet deal, but now that Caylee's been found, she is facing the needle. :woohoo:

plea deal???? hmmmmmm didn't hear that one-I know other lawyers were strongly suggesting it ---hmmmmm

ot:did you get the snow?? we got a couple inches

plea deal???? hmmmmmm didn't hear that one-I know other lawyers were strongly suggesting it ---hmmmmm

ot:did you get the snow?? we got a couple inches

JB mentioned the plea in one of the TV interviews he gave on Thursday. And Geraldo also mentioned it when he was on, I believe, Greta? There's been so many programs about Caylee lately that I can't remember exacty which one I heard it from.

And nope, no snow... yet.....but looking pretty likely for later in the day.

So I imagine her struggle is knowing she was "this close" to a sweet deal, but now that Caylee has been found, she is back to facing the needle. :woohoo:

Wow.

So glad Caylee was found before that happened.

YEP!!! and YES just would love to be there....heck I would have loved to be there when Caylees little remains were found...then to that lawyer saying kc has rights to view the body.....uhhhhhhh NO------

jmo

Oh, come on. Let her view Caylee now. She's not the cute kid she was. Let her view Caylee, and refuse to let her attend her funeral.

This CAN be happening, Mizz Thang. Oh, yes, indeedy, it CAN.

:D

JB mentioned the plea in one of the TV interviews he gave on Thursday. And Geraldo also mentioned it when he was on, I believe, Greta? There's been so many programs about Caylee lately that I can't remember exacty which one I heard it from.

And nope, no snow... yet.....but looking pretty likely for later in the day.

okay--thanks I thought it was rumors...there are certain characters I really have problems listening to regarding these---sadly is GR stroking JB...

Oh, come on. Let her view Caylee now. She's not the cute kid she was. Let her view Caylee, and refuse to let her attend her funeral.

guess I may have phrased it wrong....her rights as moty ended 6-15 or 6-16----whatever horror that Caylee went thru she should be able to visualize and inflict some amount of pain....that video needs to be played as well....I was avoiding it for some time....darn coverage has shown it with words....it makes her more real than the photos....I'm all for whatever makes her uncomfortable since she didn't care about her own precious daughter....

she is truly shameful and that "spiteful b" comment that she referrenced to: to nice....

jmo :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back