Baez is saying that "CASEY is really struggling"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
okay--thanks I thought it was rumors...there are certain characters I really have problems listening to regarding these---sadly is GR stroking JB...

I agree, I don't know their connection, but it's a little hinky to me.

I think it's fate, karma, whatever you want to call it, that Caylee was found just before this plea could be finalized and Casey would have basically "skated" on murder one. Gives me hope that Casey will end up with the sentence that she so deserves. The death penalty.

They should let her out for the funeral on one condition - she has to see the body.

I hope the DP is reinstated QUICK.

They should let her out for the funeral on one condition - she has to see the body.

how miss Casey is handling the news that her tower of lies is about to come crashing down. How could she do this? I would love to know her exact reaction to the news. What if any questions were asked by Casey? Or did she immediately get hysterical?

I would also like to know what her immediate reaction was. Did she ask, "Is it Caylee?" or did she immediately have a panic attack (or whatever)? This info could be used in the trial.

I could care less how she feels about the news.

plea deal???? hmmmmmm didn't hear that one-I know other lawyers were strongly suggesting it ---hmmmmm

ot:did you get the snow?? we got a couple inches

Remember when the Ants, particularly Cindy, took a drastic downturn in appearance, when they 'reached out' looking much more gaunt and sickly than they had just the week before. At the time, it seemed likely the reason might have been a plea-in-the works, that they'd been told more or less what was on the table and why, that they'd been given info they didn't have before, info that caused them substantial grief and pain. The Ants also went uncharacteristically silent about that time. Before, there had been that so-called promising Caylee sighting at the FL Mall. They'd scheduled several press conferences, then canceled. Eventually, they surfaced on Larry King just the night before a child's remains were found, but perhaps that was only a ploy to put pressure on prosecuters to complete the deal in order to help the only child they now knew they had left.

If there was a deal, and I think there was, it just got a whole lot worse for the creature after God and his meter man uncovered part of the truth! MO, the prosecution generally will deal for the body if they haven't fount it, pretty liberally. Now, probably not so much. Adverb Creature is probably looking at a minimum of 15-25 more years today than she was last Wednesday morning. She should have come clean sooner. If there was an offer on the table, I don't think God thought it was a good plan.

I think she is in for years and years of having a hard time. Not a lot of dancing, not many choices of foods, no choices of friends, no Universal visits, Disney visits or what have you. Not even a pic-nic on a nice day. Heh.

I think it will be a VERY long time before Caylee's remains are released to the family for burial...recall how difficult it was for Tim M. to get his hands on HIS daughters remains for burial...it literally took him YEARS and MUCH fighting to secure the ENTIRE remains...Casey need not think about "getting out" to attend Caylee's funeral, as that day will be a long time coming and before it arrives, she will already have her sentence and won't have to worry about being released to attend...she won't be...

Of course she is really struggling. she is finally faced with the reality those steel doors are locked forever.. Heck, Gacy had panic attacks when he was locked up too... From an old client of mine, who was a nurse at Cook County Jail they ALL have panick attacks and think they are having a heart attack when those steel doors slam.

Miss Casey should have given that some thought before she came up with the plan on what to do with little Caylee rather than relinquishing custody to either her parents or the babies father after she concluded parenting interferred with her true lifes desires.

okay--thanks I thought it was rumors...there are certain characters I really have problems listening to regarding these---sadly is GR stroking JB...

GR is workig on being the one person to get an interview with KC!! He doesn't really like JB or believe his BS-he's just using him to get to KC.:mad:

"This can't be happening". KC really thought that she was home free. The area had been searched by LE and TES. LE had stopped the search for Caylee, TES had moved on, even LP went back to Sacramento. So what if LP was coming back in January to resume the search, he was in the wrong area anyway. KC really thought she would get away with it as the body would never be found. Somebody give that meter reader a huge reward!!!

is anyone else bothered by the idea that casey is going to get to see Caylee? Not that I would think that she would opt to but just when they mentioned that she would have the right to made me want to :puke:

I'm just catching up from last night and am pages behind, but couldn't let this one pass!

I am absolutely NOT bothered; in fact, I believe it should be required that she see that little angel's body. That way, the results of her actions and the decomposed (sorry) condition of that beautiful child's body will be the everlasting image burned into KC's mind. Yep, the court should order the viewing...by photos, of course, that they could leave behind as her photo decorations in her cell.

Another unintentional "funny" choice of words from Baez. He claims Casey has been struggling "since this case began." Really? Let's rewind to just before this "case" began. You know...the 31 days. It wasn't a "case" then and she sure as heck wasn't struggling.

Only since she's been caught has Casey struggled. Thanks for reminding me, JB, that the accused murderer has always believed that it's all about her!

I agree. KC should be forced to view the body. Look what you've done to your precious, little girl, KC! :furious:

Of course she is really struggling. she is finally faced with the reality those steel doors are locked forever.. Heck, Gacy had panic attacks when he was locked up too... From an old client of mine, who was a nurse at Cook County Jail they ALL have panick attacks and think they are having a heart attack when those steel doors slam.

Miss Casey should have given that some thought before she came up with the plan on what to do with little Caylee rather than relinquishing custody to either her parents or the babies father after she concluded parenting interferred with her true lifes desires.

WOW thats a name from the past. John Wayne Gacy. The sickest of the sick. I was in HS near Chicago when they arrested him. It was around this time of year too...that was beyond creepy when they dug up his crawl space.

BTW- Im a cubs fan too. I truly believe we're just having a bad century.

Wonder how long it takes for Baez to file a petition for KC to be allowed to leave the jail to attend to her child's funeral? Cuz she's a loving mother, struggling, has lost her child, blah blah blah... what a crapload. The other attendees ought to throw rocks at her if she is able to be there in person, not just in her "gut".

Scott P didn't get out to attend Lacy's and Connor's funerals, did he?

The odds are better that ZANNY will appear out of thin air and be at the funeral than KC going. No way in hell. period. I hope its on local TV so she can see it in her cell.

So it is possible that the defense will insist that KC see the body and go to the funeral as any natural grieving INNOCENT mother would want to do?

Ugh !! All I can say is read my byline. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back