Baez - Just Lost The Trial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all - couldn't decide where to drop this tid bit and this was the only thread with the word "trial" in it.

ROBYN ADAMS is back as a guest of the Orange County Jail - I suspect we will be seeing her shortly...(no worries, she's no where near ICA)

I bumped up her last thread of discussion..

Maybe he's googling "how to put on a defense".

If they had taken time to...oh i dont know... READ THE DISCOVERY!!!!! instead of incessantly whining they wouldn't have dug themselves in so deep and might have come up with something defendable.

The defense is clueless about all the little details...all the minutia WE know about backwards and forwards. Hey nobody is paying us either!

Waste. Huge waste.

Exactly what my point was about RK. As far as we know, he wasn't a close personal friend or even an acquaintance of any of the Anthony family so why would they bring him into the scenario to hide Caylee's body, or remove it from (wherever) to where she was eventually found? This alone should discredit the entire defense theory, as it is a stretch of any imagination to "connect the dots".

MOO

As I said before, I think he threw RK into the mix because he had so much dirt on him and it was a shame not to use it. RK probably wouldn't have made the perfect tool to pin the blame on. Too bad he didn't do it.

I haven't read this whole thread yet, but it reminded me of what Mike Brooks said on Nancy Grace last week.

The Anthony's Don't use chlorine in their pool. They use a product called BACQUACIL ....It is chlorine free and there is NO Smell. I remember GA telling them this, however, Mike Brooks said wet towels and bathing suits, if left in the trunk, could cause excessive amounts of chlorine/chloroform . We use this in our pool. I wanted to scream at him and throw my shoe through the tv...but it's our new 62 plasma.....so I refrained. Do your homework people! (Mike Brooks)

http://www.baquacil.com/

Okay, now THIS is useful information. Thanks for sharing.

RK musta discovered the tow yard notice on the Anthonys front door while reading their meter. He had a hunch and snuck into the towyard, somehow got the trunk open, without a key...sure enough, he hit paydirt....the body of Caylee. So he steals the body, and hides it near the Anthonys home so he can discover it later, when he needs money and feels the following media blitz is most convienant. Yeah yeah, that's the ticket :floorlaugh:

Or he simply could have been going from car to car looking for dead bodies in their trunks - everyone seems to do it these days - and happened upon Caylee.

He was! Just like the part where George was screaming at Casey. Really? :waitasec:
You have a grown man walking around with a dead baby, a young mother crying her eyes out, and her father screaming at her and not one single soul on that close block heard it? :waitasec: But they seen her backing into the garage.:waitasec::crazy:

Plus CPR wasn't even attempted because George supposedly was busy screaming at Casey?????????????? Yeah right.

3dog, you are right on that. But it was during a proffer yes? So maybe the jury will get to hear it? (I sure do hope so.)

We can hear it as impeachment testimony if Casey ( cough cough) takes the stand and claims she was sexually abused by daddy

I can't wait to hear how Jose ties in Cindys PI looking in the area Caylee was found, the psychic he was on the cell phone with and the guy that video taped it to Roy Kronk!!!!!!!!

We can hear it as impeachment testimony if Casey ( cough cough) takes the stand and claims she was sexually abused by daddy

how would this be impeachment testimony (the ***ALLEGED AND INFERRED*** sexual abuse)?

the defense has not even provided foundation. are you thinking maybe they will be able to provide it later and than impeach George? And then on what? This issue has never come up in the introduced evidence except for the jailhouse letters (which did not really concretely name GA and the two psyches that have been excused)

just wondering how you think this could impeach GA

how would this be impeachment testimony (the ***ALLEGED AND INFERRED*** sexual abuse)?

the defense has not even provided foundation. are you thinking maybe they will be able to provide it later and than impeach George? And then on what? This issue has never come up in the introduced evidence except for the jailhouse letters (which did not really concretely name GA and the two psyches that have been excused)

just wondering how you think this could impeach GA

Nooo, not George, Casey It could be used to impeach her. If she takes the stand, the state could call TonE to refute whatever lame a$$ lies she wants to tell about George. The jail house letter also would impeach her. IMO There is no way they are going to get the sexual abuse in without putting her on the stand.

RK musta discovered the tow yard notice on the Anthonys front door while reading their meter. He had a hunch and snuck into the towyard, somehow got the trunk open, without a key...sure enough, he hit paydirt....the body of Caylee. So he steals the body, and hides it near the Anthonys home so he can discover it later, when he needs money and feels the following media blitz is most convienant. Yeah yeah, that's the ticket :floorlaugh:

Oh that's very good! I like it!! And of course Mr. Kronk was dodging Mr. Birch who was sleeping on site in his mobile home - but he tipee-toes by oh so quietly....

This could work! Um, Mr. Baez, when you are reading here....... :innocent:

I can't wait to hear how Jose ties in Cindys PI looking in the area Caylee was found, the psychic he was on the cell phone with and the guy that video taped it to Roy Kronk!!!!!!!!

:lol: Long weekends suit you! You are on quite the roll today!!!

Seriously the theory might have a little more believability if JB had inserted someone else into it, such as the PI, instead of RK being the one to "plant" the remains.

MOO

If the DT had left it at simply, an accident, ICA was scared of her mother so ICA stages a kidnapping (tape on mouth) and gets rid of the body and erased the incident from her mind. Maybe, maybe maybe a chance at reasonable doubt. thank goodness they planted the seed in the jury that GA was involved, RK was involved etc. The ship has sailed and no reasonable doubt to be found now.

Seriously the theory might have a little more believability if JB had inserted someone else into it, such as the PI, instead of RK being the one to "plant" the remains.

MOO

:floorlaugh:Can't wait for Jose to claim both cadaver dogs are in this conspiracy and can't be trusted either

Oh that's very good! I like it!! And of course Mr. Kronk was dodging Mr. Birch who was sleeping on site in his mobile home - but he tipee-toes by oh so quietly....

This could work! Um, Mr. Baez, when you are reading here....... :innocent:

Don't listen to her, Jose! Go with the theory that RK, GA and Birch were all running a meter reading scam to bilk the neighbors for cash in order to pay off their gambling debts. The neighbor with the shovel did it for revenge! This is the only theory that makes sense! :innocent:

Whatever JB said in his opening statement, it should be disregarded by the jury. Opening statements are not testimony, not evidence.

After JB's OS, we have GA under oath stating that he did not molest his daughter. We have TonE saying he never heard from Casey that GA sexually abused her. The jury will be left to consider only the evidence provided in court.

When that jury goes into chambers to deliberate, they will not be allowed to consider JB's opening statement. And I don't think JB will be able to put anyone on the stand to support his OS claims. He dare not put Casey on the stand IMO.

Oh no! You guys really think she won't take the stand? I have canceled my mail and everything so I can stay with my sister and watch her cable tv just so I can see that. And yet, Baez would be crazy to let her talk. I bet she will insist, though. "Jose, you have to let me talk. I can convince them. I have a gift! And I'm such a good liar!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abs2021