Bahamas - Lindsay Shiver, 36, mom from GA, lover and hitman all charged in Nassau plot to kill husband, 28 July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(snippets from article)

“From the outside looking in it was all perfect,” the friend said. “But she was bored for a long time. Lindsay was a firecracker.”

RSBM.
A firecracker? Really? I hate how this “friend” is describing her, as if this is something glamorous and exciting. When I think of someone who is a firecracker, I think of someone with a zest for life, someone motivated and with big dreams and goals.

Not a spoiled rich girl who has an affair and hires her new beau to kill her husband.

JMO

RSBM.
A firecracker? Really? I hate how this “friend” is describing her, as if this is something glamorous and exciting. When I think of someone who is a firecracker, I think of someone with a zest for life, someone motivated and with big dreams and goals.

Not a spoiled rich girl who has an affair and hires her new beau to kill her husband.

JMO
Exactly.
It's sad and so nauseating !
Hard for the kid's dad who now has to explain why mom is not around.
LS has horribly hurt her kids, too.
And, for what ?
Boredom and ungratefulness ?
Omo.

Thank you for the link to the exclusive DM interview and photo shoot. No doubt this alleged killer was paid for his exclusive services that were likely arranged yesterday during their encounter when he pulled off the road to offer a comment to them. $$ Hashtag Follow the Money. Hey, Bethel, we're not stupid. Wonder what his life was like a year ago before meeting LS. Was he corruptible or is he innocently in love w/ a possible sociopath?

"Bethel told DailyMail.com he doesn't believe the charges will stick, claiming the text messages seeming to provide evidence of a 'murder-for-hire' plot have been blown out of proportion and should not have been taken at face value" - from the exclusive DM report

I suppose he doesn't have his phones so he can't show the reporter the Trio's text messages sent via WhatsUp. Why did they use WhatsUp opposed to any other form of instant text messaging?

JMOO
This is my guess and IMO: WhatsUp messaging doesn’t appear on your phone bill. Regular text messaging does, at least the phone number does. So if they had a family plan and hubby pulled the records (I’m assuming he did/would since he suspected her of cheating), they’d see tons of the same number appearing, even if they couldn’t read the actual texts.

RSBM.

JMO
The spoiled rich girl is a bimbo. I feel so sorry for those three little boys.

JMO

RSBM.

JMO

I hesitate to call the Bahama guy her "new beau"

He's a side piece.

I hesitate to call the Bahama guy her "new beau"

He's a side piece.

I wonder if she now thinks her beau-piece was worth spending time in Fox Hill prison and gambling with custody of her children (not to mention lifestyle). Oh heck, give it a few months and it's likely her firecracker personality will once again see her with a new lover, a giant cocktail and a big-tooth smile on her face posing for selfies.

Myself paraphrasing what might have been meant by Lindsay's 'barman beau', TB, at the DM link :
"Do not take the plot to murder a man at face value. It was just Lindsay being facetious. Move along, folks."

I mean, everyone experiences some degree of frustration in life, right ?
Well alrighty then.
:rolleyes:

Except the rest of us don't discuss murder or say/text "Kill him".
Unbelievable.
Omo.
Also, why bring in a third party if they were only “venting”… I call BS.

Lindsay Shiver's parents have voiced their 'unwavering support' for the Georgia housewife as they scramble to secure her release from a hellhole Bahamas prison where she's locked up for allegedly plotting to kill her ex-football player husband.

Cecilia and Andrew Shirley are as 'bewildered' by the supposed 'murder-for-hire' plot as Shiver's estranged husband Robert and the couple's three boys aged four, six and 10, a well-placed source told DailyMail.com.

1691506621051.png

I wonder if she now thinks her beau-piece was worth spending time in Fox Hill prison and gambling with custody of her children (not to mention lifestyle). Oh heck, give it a few months and it's likely her firecracker personality will once again see her with a new lover, a giant cocktail and a big-tooth smile on her face posing for selfies.
She may not be smiling so much as she comes to realize she has torpedoed her chances for a nice property settlement and alimony in her divorce.

Lindsay Shiver's parents have voiced their 'unwavering support' for the Georgia housewife as they scramble to secure her release from a hellhole Bahamas prison where she's locked up for allegedly plotting to kill her ex-football player husband.

Cecilia and Andrew Shirley are as 'bewildered' by the supposed 'murder-for-hire' plot as Shiver's estranged husband Robert and the couple's three boys aged four, six and 10, a well-placed source told DailyMail.com.

View attachment 439720

Very odd choice of pix to go with that story, IMO. Looks like a "We're on a private Jet OMG!" selfie snap.

I do still think this case gets resolved w/o a full trial etc. But I have no doubt that it follows LS around for a good long while and ends up on a cheapish "Women who *might* have murdered their spouse" t/c doc years from now.

Last edited:
@gliving : Thanks for the link ! You beat me to it. :)

Reposting , so as to quote from it ;

Fox Hill is plagued by
'overcrowding, poor nutrition, inadequate sanitation, poor ventilation, and inadequate medical care', according to the US State Department.
Emphasis mine.

Sounds terrible.
A far cry from her former living conditions.

Maybe a bit longer would be a wakeup call ?

I believe she wanted him dead and gone forever.
She'd get it all, then !
Monstrous to even consider that as a viable option.

'Our daughter has our love and unwavering support,' Andrew, 60, told DailyMail.com today in a text message.

Well isn't that nice ?
*mild sarcasm intended*
Smh.

At least Lindsay has mom and dad being supportive, so there's that ?
:rolleyes:
For myself ..I would be silent but writhing with shame and embarrassment.
Might let my adult child sit for a while in prison, and ponder the life choices that were made.
Omo.

Last edited:
She may not be smiling so much as she comes to realize she has torpedoed her chances for a nice property settlement and alimony in her divorce.

Very true. But, if her supportive parents (who are reportedly financially secure) assist her, it's likely her woes may be few (or quite lessened) even without the alimony and property. jmo

Politely removed image

"The scheme emerged by chance when the management at Grabbers < > where staffer Bethel first hit it off with the vacationing Shiver, reported a break-in to police around July 20.

The thief had cut power cables and disabled the generator to ensure security cameras wouldn't work before slipping inside the office to ransack a safe.

Fearing the work of an insider, cops insisted on looking at Bethel's phone and stumbled across unrelated messages in which he allegedly told childhood pal Newbold he wanted to 'murder' Robert."

We should expect LS's parents to be supportive. Lindsay will be tethered to Nassau for a while unless the D Team convinces the Judge and Prosecutor to drop the charges. She'll surely miss her beautiful Baker's Bay. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Hill_Prison

I suppose the crooks were impressed with LSs access to millions and thought she'd be a profitable partner in crime because I don't understand why anyone would want to go to that nasty Bahama prison even for the day. Newgold had a decent job so it's astonishing he'd want to be taken in by this tempest

GSR - greed, sex, revenge

The NYPost has images of her arriving at court in Nassau. Don't you know she'd love to go to a hair salon and spa today!
Lindsay Shiver arrives in Nassau court, expected to be released on $100K bond in murder-for-hire case

Very true. But, if her supportive parents (who are reportedly financially secure) assist her, it's likely her woes may be few (or quite lessened) even without the alimony and property. jmo
I think there is a big difference. First, I don't blame her parents for supporting her right now. They are trying to figure this all out and they should support her, at least for now. Second, there is a big difference between mom and dad helping her out financially and getting her a place to live, and having access to millions on her own. Unless she next decides to knock off mom and dad and inherit that money. Does she have siblings?

If her family always backs her with "unwavering support" then I can see where the entitlement to do whatever she wants including killing her husband for all his wealth comes from. Just divorcing and getting her fair share was not enough for her IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back