Bahamas - Lindsay Shiver, 36, mom from GA, lover and hitman all charged in Nassau plot to kill husband, 28 July 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Politely removed image

"The scheme emerged by chance when the management at Grabbers < > where staffer Bethel first hit it off with the vacationing Shiver, reported a break-in to police around July 20.

The thief had cut power cables and disabled the generator to ensure security cameras wouldn't work before slipping inside the office to ransack a safe.

Fearing the work of an insider, cops insisted on looking at Bethel's phone and stumbled across unrelated messages in which he allegedly told childhood pal Newbold he wanted to 'murder' Robert."

We should expect LS's parents to be supportive. Lindsay will be tethered to Nassau for a while unless the D Team convinces the Judge and Prosecutor to drop the charges. She'll surely miss her beautiful Baker's Bay. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Hill_Prison

I suppose the crooks were impressed with LSs access to millions and thought she'd be a profitable partner in crime because I don't understand why anyone would want to go to that nasty Bahama prison even for the day. Newgold had a decent job so it's astonishing he'd want to be taken in by this tempest

GSR - greed, sex, revenge

The NYPost has images of her arriving at court in Nassau. Don't you know she'd love to go to a hair salon and spa today!
Lindsay Shiver arrives in Nassau court, expected to be released on $100K bond in murder-for-hire case
"Shiver, 36, sported a fitted gray T-shirt, flip-flops, ripped jeans, pink nail polish, and dirty blonde hair styled in a bun."

Does "dirty blonde hair" refer to her hair color or the lack of hygiene from prison living? Poor Princess ;)

"Shiver, 36, sported a fitted gray T-shirt, flip-flops, ripped jeans, pink nail polish, and dirty blonde hair styled in a bun."

Does "dirty blonde hair" refer to her hair color or the lack of hygiene from prison living? Poor Princess ;)
And her nails are nicely manicured and polished. Is that common to allow women to have manicures in jail? Or maybe they just allow them the supplies. Hopefully nothing made of metal, lol.

This article says she will be released tomorrow:

Lindsay Shiver will not be released from custody Tuesday. ABC News reports she will return on the prison bus to Fox Hill Prison Tuesday afternoon and come to court Wednesday at 1 p.m. Her co-defendants are supposed to be at court as well.

This article says she will be released tomorrow:

Lindsay Shiver will not be released from custody Tuesday. ABC News reports she will return on the prison bus to Fox Hill Prison Tuesday afternoon and come to court Wednesday at 1 p.m. Her co-defendants are supposed to be at court as well.

Did I just forget the reason she left the prison today?

"Her family and friends begged her to 'come to her senses' and end the fling when Robert found out about it in February, according to a well-placed source.

But his wife-of-13 years had become 'completely obsessed' with the handsome, younger man."

Same DM link https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12385291/Lindsay-Shiver-RELEASED-hellhole-Bahamas-prison-locked-two-weeks-murder-hire-plot-Parents-secured-100-000-cash-bail.html

February! Completely obsessed! Miss Peanut of Houston County is in big trouble if she's been flagrant about being seen with her lover boy. Some of these witnesses may be able to place LS with Bethel for over a year? RS requested a jury trial for his Divorce. There is pity, but no sympathy, for this mother of 3.

Did money transfer hands for the hit? Was any money removed from the safe at Grabber's? Police claim it was an inside job. I have yet to locate a MSM for the coincidental burglary on the island. Well, lover boy worked there. Did he remove cash or gold from the Grabber's safe in order to pay Newgold assuming LS would pay him back when she hit her windfall?

JMO and musings

Oops, she must have forgotten that account!
Omg, the comments on the plant one. Well, all of them.

"Her family and friends begged her to 'come to her senses' and end the fling when Robert found out about it in February, according to a well-placed source.

But his wife-of-13 years had become 'completely obsessed' with the handsome, younger man."

Same DM link https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12385291/Lindsay-Shiver-RELEASED-hellhole-Bahamas-prison-locked-two-weeks-murder-hire-plot-Parents-secured-100-000-cash-bail.html

February! Completely obsessed! Miss Peanut of Houston County is in big trouble if she's been flagrant about being seen with her lover boy. Some of these witnesses may be able to place LS with Bethel for over a year? RS requested a jury trial for his Divorce. There is pity, but no sympathy, for this mother of 3.

Did money transfer hands for the hit? Was any money removed from the safe at Grabber's? Police claim it was an inside job. I have yet to locate a MSM for the coincidental burglary on the island. Well, lover boy worked there. Did he remove cash or gold from the Grabber's safe in order to pay Newgold assuming LS would pay him back when she hit her windfall?

JMO and musings

I can’t imagine any wife/mother of three, being so flagrant with her affair.
Even if you’re divorcing , at least be respectful when you’re still together for the children. And isn’t that jet his family’s not hers? I mean, wow.
Her behavior is downright disgusting. Imo
DailyMail.com previously reported that ex-beauty pageant contestant Shiver has spent the past several months jetting back and forth from Georgia to the Caribbean to see Bethel while her husband and kids remained at the $2.5 million marital home.

I think there is a big difference. First, I don't blame her parents for supporting her right now. They are trying to figure this all out and they should support her, at least for now. Second, there is a big difference between mom and dad helping her out financially and getting her a place to live, and having access to millions on her own. Unless she next decides to knock off mom and dad and inherit that money. Does she have siblings?

I don't blame her parents for supporting her and I surely don't think I suggested that was my opinion. I don't know if my words were misunderstood or if I didn't state them clearly. As a parent, I fully understand the love and support (financial or otherwise) we always want to give our children (infant or adult) as best we can.

My only point was to say that if she didn't have some type of financial support and backing her suffering would be much greater if/when she misses out on alimony and property.

Thankfully she has supportive parents who will see that her suffering is as minimal as possible. Not everyone is so fortunate.

LS may find herself lucky to continue to "parent" her own children... assuming that's what she wants more than a fling, etc.

Last edited:
It will be very interesting to see how long she goes without contacting lover boy. He's still smitten, based on what he said about her and reported in the media. I wonder if she's had time to reflect and come to her senses? I also wonder if there are conditions for her family helping her, such as she has no contact with him. I know if it were my daughter and I was trying to help out of this mess there would be some boundaries and conditions established. JMO

Oops, she must have forgotten that account!
Maybe she is amazed at the # of views her videos have received. Life in the land of Lindsay.

Attention seekers would love to have lots of views and to be made popular on TikTok. Narcissists baske in their own glory.

Some popular TT accounts, those with lots of followers and interactions, earn money/income provided by the Creator's Fund. Her earnings would be meager, at this point, however.

Dang... y'all have her being put under the jail already. I think (IMO) the case might be difficult for murder charges.
Seems like she was ok with a divorce coming with the refusal to quit the affair.

Dang... y'all have her being put under the jail already. I think (IMO) the case might be difficult for murder charges.
Seems like she was ok with a divorce coming with the refusal to quit the affair.

I am really interested in hearing a defense reason why she would send a photo of her husband along with the words "Kill Him" to Newbold. How well did she know him?

#Myview. Waiting for #LindsayShiver to be released from prison in the Bahamas. The Georgia mother is accused in a murder for hire plot to kill her husband.

Georgia mom, Lindsay Shiver off the prison bus in the Bahamas. She is out of FOX HILL prison and being fitted with an ankle monitor. We are on the ground, waiting for her release.

She looks so very different than she did in her social media pictures. I would never know it was the same person. Never ceases to amaze me!

And wouldn't she know (unless super-duper dumb) that her phone may be looked at if her husband(ex?) was murdered? Could she not just show the picture and TELL the guy to kill him? Really?

I am really interested in hearing a defense reason why she would send a photo of her husband along with the words "Kill Him" to Newbold. How well did she know him?

I get the vibe (could be wrong of course) that this was a horrible joke that went wrong. Yes, they weren't smart and it's not a funny joke but I think there’s a good possibility it wasn't an actual order for a hit. Imo.

(Just my gut feeling. Her soon-to-be ex apparently didn't oppose her getting bail, the would-be assassin seemingly has no career experience as such, a text doesn't indicate that someone would take action, etc. I could also be entirely wrong. But it really feels like "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" to me. MOO.)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VikkiB73
Back