Bahamas - Lindsay Shiver, 36, mom from GA, lover and hitman all charged in Nassau plot to kill husband, 28 July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, they can't

The court clerk told Court TV that the bail conditions are as follows: Lindsay cannot have contact with the other two defendants, her husband, and cannot contact any of the prosecution witnesses. She is permitted to speak with her three young sons.

Thank you!! Good to know!!

I'm thinking the two love birds may stick together for a while and the "hit" man is going to milk this for exposure and try and capitali$e on it. LS is really the only thing lover boy has at the moment. He thinks she's wealthy and there's still a chance she's his $$ ticket.
JMO

Why was the bail amount lower for Newbold and Bethel... are they not facing the same charges as Shiver??

Also, I thought I read in one of the early news reports that under Bahamas laws "conspiracy to commit murder" and "murder" both hold the same possible penalties.

I am thinking (that guy isn't a killer) and the two were out to get all the mulah out of her they could.
You mean his affair with an older, married, rich American wasn't motivated by his true, undying love at first sight? How shocking, what is the world coming to...[irony].

Wonder how much money she gave him along the way.

JMO

What does 'mousy' mean? Cute? Go daily mail.
Never heard of mousy? It's an old fashioned term.
  • (of hair) of a dull light brown color.

Similar:
    lightish brown, brownish, brownish-gray, dun-colored, colorless, neutral, drab, dull, lackluster

• (of a person) nervous, shy, or timid; lacking in presence or charisma.
    "his mousy sister had become a dynamic journalist"

What would really be 'tough' is the knowledge that you could have died, at the hands of someone who pretended to love you !
:eek:
Never mind that they're saying it was overblown or a 'just kidding' moment.
Omo.

Never close to executing a plan, but planning. Imo
But an attorney representing the trio scoffed at the seriousness of the plan, telling The Post Shiver’s alleged accomplices were never close to executing the plan and the matter has been blown out of proportion.

So she was fantasizing about killing her husband. Well that’s not good!
The offending texts, he said, amounted to little more than hyperbolic fantasy amid Shivers’ marital combat.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back