GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The St. Regis Bali Instagram has a picture of wedding decorations (nobody in the photo). Look who made a comment nearly two months ago....Tommy Exx.

http://websta.me/p/625075633871894609_273318053

Wonder what he was replying to. Since her message is not there (prob because her instagram has been deleted) we will never know.

Very interesting!

I wonder if a wedding on Bali topic of discussion is what sparked the "what it do" [snap-snap] posting?

They have already asked for one extension (soon to expire). I believe they can ask for one more, but I'm not sure they will. I believe the police spokesman said they had submitted the 'dossier', although they would continue investigating.

Kerobokan has separate quarters for prisoners who are pregnant. They will be taken to a hospital to deliver, then return to Kerobokan. They can opt to keep the baby in the prison for (depending on sources) 6 months to two years, but I believe no one keeps the baby any longer than necessary to make other arrangements. If she makes other arrangements, it's possible she'll give birth and never bring the child back to prison, meaning TS won't have a chance to see it.

It would be interesting to know HM's state of mind about this pregnancy, particularly given the circumstances. She may get a limited amount of sympathy from fellow inmates and I'm sure she'll work it for all its worth to try to get clemency from the court, but it's hard to see her wanting to try to hang on to the child in prison. Presumably her baby's attorney is currently looking into adoption or guardian options.

I hope Sheila's or her husband's family gets to raise the child. Preferably not Tommy's mother considering how well he turned out!

I think the child's interests would be best served if it is adopted by non-family in a private adoption. It would be best if the child could grow up and reach adulthood without being at risk of someone figuring out who its parents were and what they did.

The St. Regis Bali Instagram has a picture of wedding decorations (nobody in the photo). Look who made a comment nearly two months ago....Tommy Exx.

Wonder what he was replying to. Since her message is not there (prob because her instagram has been deleted) we will never know.

Wow ... this is one of those pieces of info that would be great to forward on to a tip line, if Bali had a tip line (like our Aussie Crime Stoppers tip line). I hate to presume that Bali police have been able to locate everything that these two muddling murderers have posted online about their Bali trip. It could hold some small significance in building the case.

Maybe forward it to Bali Times?

Good idea.

I found an email for the Bali tourist police in a comment on their FB page ....

"Tourist Police - FCC Bali aantamim@rocketmail.com, please send here thanks."

When I get home from work later today, I'll send it on there. And also to the editor of the Bali Times .. just to be sure. :)

Hope that is okay to do ... anyone see a problem with this? You okay with that RK77? (Thanks for the great find.)

https://www.facebook.com/TouristPoliceFCCBali
http://www.thebalitimes.com/contact-us/

(Have screen capped it, and TS' Instagram page, in case they disappear)

Wow...this is very interesting. No...that is a complete understatement...holy hell!! Great sleuthing RK77!!

ETA: So this means at the very least 2 months ago TS knew this is the hotel they would be staying at.
:thinking: That's around August 9th right??? The date he arrived right?? So was he on a hotel computer, was HM with Mom in Mom's room, is that why he sent it to her? Had they decided to tell SWM about the baby and that they planned to get married? That would explain Shelia pacing/ walking around at 3:45am. This makes more sense.

Can the Bali LE keep her without charging her until the baby is born, or not send her to Kerobokan until after she has delivered?

I don't think they can detain outside of the proscribed period w/o charging her, at least when I was reading the Crim. Pro rules that was my impression. I'm sure they can detain her wherever they want.

Hong Kong is the only place "in china" that makes sense to me as a destination for them. Heck, they probably don't know it was once independent of China.

Can anyone else think of where in China they might have gone?

Group Applause to RK77. Seriously, someone should forward that tip to investigators.

I wonder how far in advance the mother/daughter trip to Bali had been planned. Has this been answered?

I don't have Instagram. Is there no way to view Date/Time stamp?

Great find RK77!

I personally don't think there was any actual plan to get married in Bali, especially since those things have to be planned well in advance to get the proper paperwork in order and to be able to do it through the resort wedding facilitator and get an officiator. According to this website, you also have to get a certificate from your embassy in Indonesia and we know they didn't know where that was. LOL Lots of other requirements as well. I think HM is smart enough to at least be able to look up how to get married in Bali before thinking she could actually do it when they got there. One other thing to note is that she would have required written permission from a parent because she is under 21.

http://www.baliweddingexpert.com/how-to-get.php

But I do think this is a great find to get inside their heads as to what they were thinking about their future together as a couple and as parents. It appears that HM was the first to comment on the St Regis Wedding photo and then he responded. So it appears that her mindset was that they were going to get married and be a happy little family. And considering her manipulative nature, I'm thinking that the pregnancy may have been planned...on her part. She was going on 19 years old with no apparent prospects. No job, no school and no ambition. No doubt she thought she could be a way better parent than her mother was and no doubt she figured that her mother would be thrilled to be becoming a mother-in-law and especially a grandma. She also probably thought that her mother would help them out generously with their new life together.

I have to believe that this was not the argument SWM was having with the pair of them in the lobby of the St Regis in the middle of the night, at least not at first. But perhaps it snowballed into all this information spilling out eventually. And SWM didn't react at all as HM thought she would or wanted her to. If the pregnancy and the idea of her daughter wanting to marry TS when he finally showed up on the island had been brought up to SWM at all prior to her murder, I'd have to believe that she would have emailed her relatives about it. So I don't think she knew about any of this until maybe during the 8hrs or so from the time TS showed up until the time she was murdered, if at all.

Is it possible that this was the final straw for HM? Instead of being happy for her, her mother was shocked and upset at just another screw up by HM. And refusing to help her out in any way...maybe told her she was on her own and she wouldn't be getting a dime from her. Maybe Sheila finally stood up to her daughter and said enough. And her daughter decided that it was time to get rid of this "problem" once and for all?

MOO

Hong Kong is the only place "in china" that makes sense to me as a destination for them. Heck, they probably don't know it was once independent of China.

Can anyone else think of where in China they might have gone?

I have looked everywhere for a screencap of that China reference on TS's facebook and can't find one. But according to this site he posted on August 10th that his next destination was China...which is right in line with him leaving that day to arrive in Hong Kong on the 11th and then on to Bali.

http://heavy.com/news/2014/08/heather-von-wiese-mack-boyfriend-sheila-von-wiese-suspect/

MOO

Great find RK77!

Is it possible that this was the final straw for HM? Instead of being happy for her, her mother was shocked and upset at just another screw up by HM. And refusing to help her out in any way...maybe told her she was on her own and she wouldn't be getting a dime from her. Maybe Sheila finally stood up to her daughter and said enough. And her daughter decided that it was time to get rid of this "problem" once and for all?

MOO

I snipped, hope you don't mind. I agree with the last paragraph. It's definitely a possibility.

Wow...this is very interesting. No...that is a complete understatement...holy hell!! Great sleuthing RK77!!

ETA: So this means at the very least 2 months ago TS knew this is the hotel they would be staying at.
:thinking: That's around August 9th right??? The date he arrived right?? So was he on a hotel computer, was HM with Mom in Mom's room, is that why he sent it to her? Had they decided to tell SWM about the baby and that they planned to get married? That would explain Shelia pacing/ walking around at 3:45am. This makes more sense.

I think when those sites say "2 months ago", that is a running ticker until it changes over to "3 months ago" on the exact date that it will be 3 months. So right now that could have been posted anywhere from July 11th to Aug 10th. If we watch it every day to see when it turns over to 3 months, that will tell you the day it was posted.

MOO

I have to believe that this was not the argument SWM was having with the pair of them in the lobby of the St Regis in the middle of the night, at least not at first. But perhaps it snowballed into all this information spilling out eventually. And SWM didn't react at all as HM thought she would or wanted her to. If the pregnancy and the idea of her daughter wanting to marry TS when he finally showed up on the island had been brought up to SWM at all prior to her murder, I'd have to believe that she would have emailed her relatives about it. So I don't think she knew about any of this until maybe during the 8hrs or so from the time TS showed up until the time she was murdered, if at all.

MOO

Thanks for the wedding info, I remember everything we had to do in advance when our daughter married in the DR, but I could see these two nitwits being in fantasy land and stating they planned to get married.

I don't think it came up in the lobby either, we've heard snippets of the convo they had there and surely such provocative words would have been repeated and that may have crossed over the boundaries of propriety even for SWM and HM to have a talk about it in such a public area. I would agree that she would have been shocked but I think it did come out and that accounts for her restlessness that early morning resulting in being seen at 3:45am. I don't though agree she would have emailed her siblings...why do I think that? Because her brother did not mention any emails they had gotten from her during the vacay (unless I missed that) and if they had it would have only been natural for him to bring them up when he made his statement to the press, if for no other reason to say "I/We heard last heard from her and she said nothing or things were awful". Nor did he know whether or not Tommy was expected by her but he was leaning toward her not knowing. His statement also had just a tinge of disdain in it, in my opinion, when discussing SWM's efforts to help HM, which could be expected I suppose. Not all siblings are close friends and are on the kind of footing that may have compelled her to email them and say "Guess what, TS showed up a day before we leave with no money and HM is pregnant". Not the kind of news you rush to tell family and heck, even friends unless you are very, very close. Besides what could she do then in Bali...just deal with it when they returned. Conversely her very good friend that delivered her eulogy noted that he had gone back and listened to her phone messages and read her email from Bali where she indicated she was worried and about HM being gone for 4 hours, that is relating the last contacts he had, which is very normal with a shocking, sudden death. There was a lot going on in a short span of time (8 hrs) and with HM's "attitude" as we saw from her instagram post coupled with her taking her leave when ever she felt like it, I question just how relaxing and fun the vacay had really been up to that point. SWM was probably already tired and stressed out by HM. I do think you may be onto something with the idea that this may have been the straw that broke the camel's back, it will be interesting if we ever learn the truth.

This new information might explain the diamond he added to this picture as he was leaving however. Fly to Bali, get engaged/married, get money?

2cn9ms7.png

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-1842...mmyexx/photos/ig-783510102234091598_184236523

I also noted before that he is not wearing the blue bracelet in this photo but I also just noticed that he is not sporting that mark/bruise on his arm either.

MOO

Thanks for the wedding info, I remember everything we had to do in advance when our daughter married in the DR, but I could see these two nitwits being in fantasy land and stating they planned to get married.

I don't think it came up in the lobby either, we've heard snippets of the convo they had there and surely such provocative words would have been repeated and that may have crossed over the boundaries of propriety even for SWM and HM to have a talk about it in such a public area. I would agree that she would have been shocked but I think it did come out and that accounts for her restlessness that early morning resulting in being seen at 3:45am. I don't though agree she would have emailed her siblings...why do I think that? Because her brother did not mention any emails they had gotten from her during the vacay (unless I missed that) and if they had it would have only been natural for him to bring them up when he made his statement to the press, if for no other reason to say "I/We heard last heard from her and she said nothing or things were awful". Nor did he know whether or not Tommy was expected by her but he was leaning toward her not knowing. His statement also had just a tinge of disdain in it, in my opinion, when discussing SWM's efforts to help HM, which could be expected I suppose. Not all siblings are close friends and are on the kind of footing that may have compelled her to email them and say "Guess what, TS showed up a day before we leave with no money and HM is pregnant". Not the kind of news you rush to tell family and heck, even friends unless you are very, very close. Besides what could she do then in Bali...just deal with it when they returned. Conversely her very good friend that delivered her eulogy noted that he had gone back and listened to her phone messages and read her email from Bali where she indicated she was worried and about HM being gone for 4 hours, that is relating the last contacts he had, which is very normal with a shocking, sudden death. There was a lot going on in a short span of time (8 hrs) and with HM's "attitude" as we saw from her instagram post coupled with her taking her leave when ever she felt like it, I question just how relaxing and fun the vacay had really been up to that point. SWM was probably already tired and stressed out by HM. I do think you may be onto something with the idea that this may have been the straw that broke the camel's back, it will be interesting if we ever learn the truth.

I thought she had emailed with her brother while on vacation, which is why I thought she would email him about any plan HM had sprung on her to get married to TS. Going back to the information from the article you quoted, it was a good friend. So I would think that since she had emailed this friend on August 8th about HM going missing, she would likely email them about her being pregnant and wanting to get married on the trip to the baby's father who was due to show up any day. Since she didn't, I was assuming that she had not been surprised with this information at least prior to TS showing up.

I'm assuming that when the friend says they received the email Aug 8th, that they are referring to the date in Chicago and not Bali. it appears that the instagram upload from Heather was on Aug 7th, likely also in Chicago or the US anyway since the screen caps we've seen were probably taken by people in the US. Either way, both events seem to have spanned over a 24 hour period so there was likely some real tension going on there. And then they moved to the St Regis shortly after that and the staff there said they were arguing.

So yeah...I'd say the trip from at least the 8th onward was starting to really wear on them. Which is sad because they had only been there 3-4 days. HM was probably upset that TS didn't have his passport and wasn't there yet and was taking it out on her mother. Meanwhile TS was supposedly back in the US trying to hook up with an ex girlfriend. Does anyone remember where we saw that information?

MOO

Did we discuss these last two twitter postings of TS, when they may have been made and what they mean? I think we need our Australian friends to tell us what dates they are seeing on some of these things to figure out when he may have posted them. I'm in EST and I'm seeing Aug 11th. And if the facebook posts about Robin Williams and Tiger Woods were on Aug 12th EST or Central Time in the US, then he posted those after Sheila was murdered. Now did he do the same with these twitter posts? Or did he post them early on the 11th while he was still in transit to Bali and therefore they show up as the 11th here?

https://twitter.com/TommyExx

Did we discuss these last two twitter postings of TS, when they may have been made and what they mean? I think we need our Australian friends to tell us what dates they are seeing on some of these things to figure out when he may have posted them. I'm in EST and I'm seeing Aug 11th. And if the facebook posts about Robin Williams and Tiger Woods were on Aug 12th EST or Central Time in the US, then he posted those after Sheila was murdered. Now did he do the same with these twitter posts? Or did he post them early on the 11th while he was still in transit to Bali and therefore they show up as the 11th here?

https://twitter.com/TommyExx

When I log on to my twitter account, I see the twitter posts as 1:34pm 11th August for the "Don't f..." post, and I see 1:35pm 11th August for the "Make listening .." post. Is that what you see too? Not sure that the time/date changes in our region on twitter, as when I log on to my account the url shows as Twitter,Inc (US) - though tweets that we post definitely show our own time and date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper