GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing in the news for the dynamic duo yet. It may be that we get nothing today, due to the intense media coverage of Andrew and Myuran. :(

Sorry for this question ...

For an Indonesian DP prisoner, what is the typical time frame from transfer to the death island until execution? Is it weeks, days, hours? Again, sorry!

Sorry for this question ...

For an Indonesian DP prisoner, what is the typical time frame from transfer to the death island until execution? Is it weeks, days, hours? Again, sorry!

I don't know, but the Indonesia authorities will give 72 hours notice. AFAIK, they have not yet done so with AC/MS, so there's still time.

Wondering how freaked out HM and TS are with all the commotion in Kerobokan yesterday. I hope they are both freaking out.

I wonder how much commotion, surly prisoners, uncooperative prisoners, vandalism, is going on in Kerobokan today and since Andrew and Myuran were taken. And I wonder how much worse it will get if they do execute our two Aussie men (please, no :please: ).

Is the prison in lockdown? Are visiting hours cancelled for a bit? Are the riot police still hanging around? I'm sure that is all being kept very hush-hush, though. Wouldn't want anyone thinking that Andrew and Myuran did good in that prison, and were well-liked and admired by many people there. And that there is/may be a backlash.

Yes, the dynamic duo may be riding out some chaotic and scary times inside those prison walls. A bit like the chaotic and scary time that Sheila went through when she was set upon in her bed and bludgeoned to death.

You can always count on karma to catch up with you, sooner or later .....

HM isn't going to lose any sleep, although if the media ask her, she'll put on her pouty face, hand tenderly cradling her belly, and tell the reporter how she is even more 'petrified' than before since she lost her 'friends'.

TS might not be doing so well. He's on the men's side, much closer to the situation, and he's the one who actually is potentially up for the death penalty, HM's $$ notwithstanding. I imagine the tension and stress in the men's side of the prison must be terrible. Too bad one of his homies doesn't make it worse by writing and telling him that VonMar is Stella's baby daddy.

SouthAussie, there's a lot going on behind the scenes and the 72-hour announcement hasn't even been made yet. Don't give up hope.

Thanks ajaylee .. I am trying to be forever hopeful. I went to a charity fundraising breakfast in December where Julie Bishop was the speaker, and I followed her closely during the MH17 disaster. I have immense respect for her, know that she works tirelessly, know that she pulls in every big gun that she can diplomatically access. If anyone can help our boys, it will be her.

But I have also seen the stupid stubborness of the Indonesians in other instances ... like QZ8501 where they refused help to retrieve the wreckage and its passengers and completely botched the job ... their pride can be a damaging thing, and they don't give two hoots how they are perceived.

Hope is all we've got. And I'm hanging onto it with both hands :)

I wonder how much commotion, surly prisoners, uncooperative prisoners, vandalism, is going on in Kerobokan today and since Andrew and Myuran were taken. And I wonder how much worse it will get if they do execute our two Aussie men (please, no :please: ).

Is the prison in lockdown? Are visiting hours cancelled for a bit? Are the riot police still hanging around? I'm sure that is all being kept very hush-hush, though. Wouldn't want anyone thinking that Andrew and Myuran did good in that prison, and were well-liked and admired by many people there. And that there is/may be a backlash.

Yes, the dynamic duo may be riding out some chaotic and scary times inside those prison walls. A bit like the chaotic and scary time that Sheila went through when she was set upon in her bed and bludgeoned to death.

You can always count on karma to catch up with you, sooner or later .....

I hope HM and TS are shaking in their boots knowing this will happen to them both soon enough...

I also still continue to hope that the two guys won't be executed either :-( Although Indonesia seems to be determined to be total arseholes.

Thanks ajaylee .. I am trying to be forever hopeful. I went to a charity fundraising breakfast in December where Julie Bishop was the speaker, and I followed her closely during the MH17 disaster. I have immense respect for her, know that she works tirelessly, know that she pulls in every big gun that she can diplomatically access. If anyone can help our boys, it will be her.

But I have also seen the stupid stubborness of the Indonesians in other instances ... like QZ8501 where they refused help to retrieve the wreckage and its passengers and completely botched the job ... their pride can be a damaging thing, and they don't give two hoots how they are perceived.

Hope is all we've got. And I'm hanging onto it with both hands :)

I am moved by your post, SouthAussie. I think you are right about the pride issue. It's sickening when I think of the help Western nations gave Indonesia after the 2004 tsunami. Many nations have been affected by the hardline and stubborn stance of the present Indonesian government - the Netherlands (where I live), France (where I have family) and Britain (where I was born) - to name but a few.

I guess now that the media has moved away from Kerobokan because AC and MS are no longer there, they won't be bothering to take pics of HM and TS court appearances. They are not newsworthy anymore. Doesn't look like the pics are being purchased for articles so what's the point?

MOO

I guess now that the media has moved away from Kerobokan because AC and MS are no longer there, they won't be bothering to take pics of HM and TS court appearances. They are not newsworthy anymore. Doesn't look like the pics are being purchased for articles so what's the point?

MOO

I feel a bit the same way, Kamille. And HM & TS only brutally murdered a woman while she was sleeping in her bed. They did not transport drugs in or out of Bali, or even get caught with ½ a joint in their bag. No news here.
:gaah:

On another note, there will be a special report on TV here tomorrow (Sunday) night about Noor Ellis who murdered her Aussie husband Bob Ellis. I am going to try to watch it, see if it mentions anything significant. Though I suspect that it is more of a human interest story, more than being about the criminal proceedings.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/features/a/26540031/should-our-mother-die-for-what-shes-done/

Lots of FB comments here. They feel the same way that many of us feel about Sheila's case.
https://www.facebook.com/7sundaynight/posts/963689990308582

I feel a bit the same way, Kamille. And HM & TS only brutally murdered a woman while she was sleeping in her bed. They did not transport drugs in or out of Bali, or even get caught with ½ a joint in their bag. No news here.
:gaah:

On another note, there will be a special report on TV here tomorrow (Sunday) night about Noor Ellis who murdered her Aussie husband Bob Ellis. I am going to try to watch it, see if it mentions anything significant. Though I suspect that it is more of a human interest story, more than being about the criminal proceedings.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/features/a/26540031/should-our-mother-die-for-what-shes-done/

Lots of FB comments here. They feel the same way that many of us feel about Sheila's case.
https://www.facebook.com/7sundaynight/posts/963689990308582

Looks like HM is in good company then. I wonder if they have compared notes in Hotel K? I noticed Mrs. Ellis was wearing the same blouse as HM for her court appearance. I wonder who her laywer is?

Pure speculation, but I was looking back at some of the photos while we wait for news. I'm just putting together things that were noted here.

A couple weeks ago, HM and TS seemed to have two court appearances in one week. IIRC, that's also about the time there were some slightly different pictures. In a couple of them, TS almost looks excited (in a good way?) as he looks out towards the photographer. He's also seen in a couple pictures carrying his shoes and wearing a maroon Nike t-shirt.

Here's what I think (and kind of hope) happened. Another drug trial is running into very odd difficulties right now. Three times in a row, de Malmanche has had his first court appearance cancelled because for some strange reason the prosecutor couldn't or wouldn't provide the required licensed translator, supposedly because none were available.

I'm thinking that HM and TS were suddenly called in to take advantage of one of those cancelled appearances. That might explain why TS seemed to be dressing on the run, and also the excitement or curiosity they both seem to exhibit in a couple photos.

If I'm right about this, then perhaps they got called in without warning and told they were going to court. They may have jumped to the false conclusion that Soenardi had prevailed and somehow their cases had just been thrown out or something. Big letdown if that's what they were hoping for.

Looks like HM is in good company then. I wonder if they have compared notes in Hotel K? I noticed Mrs. Ellis was wearing the same blouse as HM for her court appearance. I wonder who her laywer is?

“She did it out of stress and being hurtful because she felt unappreciated as a wife,” her lawyer Ketut Suwega Arya Dauh told reporters this week.

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/a...and-robert-ellis/story-fnh81fz8-1227186688780

Sounds like a good reason to murder right? :rolleyes:

This was her lawyer as of January. Not much about him online other than a case he was involved in with an Australian who was convicted of sexual assault on a minor, used as a scapegoat, and got the most time of anyone for the same crime up to that point in 2004. His client committed suicide after his conviction.

So he doesn't appear to have a big corruption tie in. Who knows though.

I wonder if HM gave her the name of a good lawyer while they were making jewelry in a workshop? ;)

MOO

Pure speculation, but I was looking back at some of the photos while we wait for news. I'm just putting together things that were noted here.

A couple weeks ago, HM and TS seemed to have two court appearances in one week. IIRC, that's also about the time there were some slightly different pictures. In a couple of them, TS almost looks excited (in a good way?) as he looks out towards the photographer. He's also seen in a couple pictures carrying his shoes and wearing a maroon Nike t-shirt.

Here's what I think (and kind of hope) happened. Another drug trial is running into very odd difficulties right now. Three times in a row, de Malmanche has had his first court appearance cancelled because for some strange reason the prosecutor couldn't or wouldn't provide the required licensed translator, supposedly because none were available.

I'm thinking that HM and TS were suddenly called in to take advantage of one of those cancelled appearances. That might explain why TS seemed to be dressing on the run, and also the excitement or curiosity they both seem to exhibit in a couple photos.

If I'm right about this, then perhaps they got called in without warning and told they were going to court. They may have jumped to the false conclusion that Soenardi had prevailed and somehow their cases had just been thrown out or something. Big letdown if that's what they were hoping for.

It is confusing whether they were transported in that van they walked past, once again alone, or the prison bus which they are also seen in. Maybe they were whisked there in the van and returned on the bus? Either that or they had to walk past the van on the way to the bus. Lol

It is interesting that there do not appear to be other prisoners around them in the recent photos from the last few court appearances.

MOO

“She did it out of stress and being hurtful because she felt unappreciated as a wife,” her lawyer Ketut Suwega Arya Dauh told reporters this week.

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/a...and-robert-ellis/story-fnh81fz8-1227186688780

Sounds like a good reason to murder right? :rolleyes:

This was her lawyer as of January. Not much about him online other than a case he was involved in with an Australian who was convicted of sexual assault on a minor, used as a scapegoat, and got the most time of anyone for the same crime up to that point in 2004. His client committed suicide after his conviction.

So he doesn't appear to have a big corruption tie in. Who knows though.

I wonder if HM gave her the name of a good lawyer while they were making jewelry in a workshop? ;)

MOO

Here are the segments of our show Sunday Night about Noor Ellis, the murder, the arrest, and the trial. Not sure if they will play for overseas viewers .. sometimes they don't. As IslandLover said, she is wearing Heather's shirt in court. So either the prison service got a deal on the shirts, or it is a murderess-share-shirt.

Her son comments about how she can still wear makeup to court. The boys have refused to go to the trial, due to her manipulation. But Noor still managed to manipulate one of the boys' girlfriend, who is attending the trial on their behalf.

Black Widow – Part One (11min 7sec)
https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/26556721/black-widow-part-one/

Black Widow - Part Two (8min 29sec)
https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/26556492/black-widow-part-two/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18