Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why people think those are 450 dollar shoes?

Also, I cannot STAND her constant use of "Vocal Fry" when she speaks. It's so hard to listen to and she has always used it. Makes me crazy.

Oh and :wave: all!

Also, I cannot STAND her constant use of "Vocal Fry" when she speaks. It's so hard to listen to and she has always used it. Makes me crazy.

:seeya: Hey spice. I don't understand what vocal fry means. Please tell me so I don't have to listen to FCA's voice

:seeya: Hey spice. I don't understand what vocal fry means. Please tell me so I don't have to listen to FCA's voice

It's hard to explain, you have to hear it, and when you do you will recognize it. It can sound valley girl but its much more distinct than that, its a certain sort of vocalization done with vocal cords.

If you google " Vocal Fry Epidemic" You tube. There is a hilarious and dead on example.

Brittany Spears uses it a lot in her songs. Oh baby baby.....vocal fry vocal fry vocal fry.

I hate it.

that Kardashian tribe is another good (bad?) example of vocal fry. I can't staaand iiit (or them, or FCA)

BBM
Ditto

Maybe she went to TJ Maxx, or Marshall's or even Target?

Has anyone mentioned the haircut and dye job...IMO, that is a very expensive cut and color...:what::twocents:

IMO..she did dress up for the occasion, full make up and all.
My sister and I colour our own hair (no highlights..we do overall colour only)

Sally's store L'Oreal Professional Hair colour less than $7.00 a tube, add developer and there ya go. My friend is a hairdresser and she gave me pointers ....not difficult.

I believe with every fiber of my being that CA has been providing her female spawn with money all along. I'm of the opinion that CA and FCA really enjoy shopping and spending money, especially on themselves (looking at you, FCA)

almost anything is possible but I find it very hard to believe that Little Miss will cut corners regarding hair/makeup/wardrobe when she has access to MONEY, her god. and not Tarzhay money ... big money. especially on the day when she was "ready for her close-up" and had the opportunity to strut her stuff for "her boys"

the glossy hair, the casually draped scarf, the oversized sunglasses. of course it is very possible that she did her own color and gloss or that mama did it for her, but I am doubting it very much. every time I look at her get-up that day, inside my head I'm hearing that L'oreal slogan "because I'm worth it"

Look at those times in the video again. At 1:05 she has on dark stockings or tights at 2:00 she appears to be bare legged. WTH?

Yes, she removed them once inside. I don't want to know.....:rolleyes: I'm sure it's a sad story.

Too bad for Casey, no matter how expensive an item she wears, because it's on her, it always looks cheap...my grandmother would say, trashy is as trashy does...

Some one needs to get this to Matt Morgan & the Trustee. She's busted.

398910_10152696150870565_2080997605_n_zps2f81d9cb.jpg

Didn't she say her attorneys handled all her contributions?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members