Bedtimes and blankets

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bern, I agree,
why wash the blanket and NOT wash the pink shirt and panties If they had urine on them?
Let's not overlook there was a pile of dirty cloths in the back, where H.'s pink shirt was found.
Why wasn't these cloths thrown in the washer that night, also?

I suspect the blanket washing was connected to what happened to H. and nothing to do with urine, unless the urine happened after H. died..

Her story was that the pee on the blanket was from the night before. Maybe Haleigh wore something else then.

Her story was that the pee on the blanket was from the night before. Maybe Haleigh wore something else then.

Wasn't it stated (insisted upon) that Misty returned to the MH on Sunday night, giving her only 24 hours of freedom, instead of what we believed....that she left on the Friday before and didn't return until Monday morning?

In either case, why wasn't Haleigh's blanket washed by her father?

I wonder if Haleighs blanket is the *thing* Teresa said was missing from the trailer?

I'm picturing a throw type blanket with a design on it, maybe Hannah Montana.

I agree with all of you that feel that blanket washing/pee stories have more meaning.

I don't think poor had anything to do with it. If you've got money for beer and cigarettes you've got money for detergent. I expect they had just forgotten it.

I wasn't saying that they were poor is the reason they didn't have laundry detergent Donjeta. I didn't express myself clearly, I'm sorry.

I was poor, and that's how I knew that I could use other things to wash clothes with if needed be.

It doesn't matter.

Wasn't it stated (insisted upon) that Misty returned to the MH on Sunday night, giving her only 24 hours of freedom, instead of what we believed....that she left on the Friday before and didn't return until Monday morning?

In either case, why wasn't Haleigh's blanket washed by her father?

This has always bothered me. In one interview Misty says she washed the blanket because it smelled like pee, and that Haleigh peed on it the night before which would be Sunday. Did she or did she not say that Haleigh peed on it the night before? Right after that she says "I guess". Was she not there Sunday night to know whether or not Haleigh peed on that blanket?

This has always bothered me. In one interview Misty says she washed the blanket because it smelled like pee, and that Haleigh peed on it the night before which would be Sunday. Did she or did she not say that Haleigh peed on it the night before? Right after that she says "I guess". Was she not there Sunday night to know whether or not Haleigh peed on that blanket?

Dunno about what time she came in Sunday night but since she says she and Ron were with Haleigh Monday morning, before they drove to Welaka they could have observed a wet, smelly blanket and a girl in need of a washing.

Wait, something just dawned on me, Did MC & RC sleep with the pee smelling blanket while they took their naps till noon? ewwww, being that the blankets were not washed till later that evening....

Wait, something just dawned on me, Did MC & RC sleep with the pee smelling blanket while they took their naps till noon? ewwww, being that the blankets were not washed till later that evening....

Maybe Junior was napping on Haleighs blanket Monday afternoon and soiled it.

At some point Misty & Ron's blanket is taken off their bed and placed into the van. One possibility is that it happened after Ron & Misty was sleeping till noon. If they didnt have a blanket Sunday Night they would have taken the one off the bedroom window at that time instead of 8PM monday night as Misty states taking it off the window and washing it with Haleigh's. Why/when did Misty's Blanket get moved to the van?

Theres no reason for the blanket to be in the van. Unless Misty had company and she was partying and one of the visitors wrapped Haleigh in it and took her. But there is something important about this, because I don't think the blanket would have been mentioned unless it was directly involved. JMO

I believe the bed was wet from Haleigh's urine. I do not believe she was alive when the bed became wet. The blanket may be the reason the child quit breathing due to suffication. With so much significance placed on the blanket it must represent something, I'm just not sure what.

Info on the blanket, and how Misty did on the voice analysis test, when asked about it.:
Source: NGrace Transcripts

"T.J. WARD, ADMINISTERED MISTY VOICE ANALYSIS: Hi, Nancy. How are you?

GRACE: I`m good. Mr. Ward, what question that you say she failed concerns you the most? And I have a list of many of your questions right here with me.

WARD: Well, let me tell you exactly what I did. I went through with her and let her ramble and tell me about what happened from February the 9th into February the 10th. The relevant questions that you see on the test results that you have, that you`re looking at, are relevants that I have pulled from the test, from her talking completely through the whole test.

And some of the things that are coming up here -- specifically, if you look about where it says Haleigh -- the blanket smelled like pee, it comes up probably false, and it`s got P-7 and P-9. Well, those two things refer to high rejection incitement, and it`s abnormal emotional, and she`s not -- she`s lying She`s not telling the truth about that.. So that`s one of the things that concerns me."
And an article on Mr. Ward, who did the voice analysis:
http://www.voiceanalysistech.com/pdf/southernseasons.pdf
(Don't let Donald Trump on the cover discourage you from reading it).

Info on the blanket, and how Misty did on the voice analysis test, when asked about it.:
Source: NGrace Transcripts

"T.J. WARD, ADMINISTERED MISTY VOICE ANALYSIS: Hi, Nancy. How are you?

GRACE: I`m good. Mr. Ward, what question that you say she failed concerns you the most? And I have a list of many of your questions right here with me.

WARD: Well, let me tell you exactly what I did. I went through with her and let her ramble and tell me about what happened from February the 9th into February the 10th. The relevant questions that you see on the test results that you have, that you`re looking at, are relevants that I have pulled from the test, from her talking completely through the whole test.

And some of the things that are coming up here -- specifically, if you look about where it says Haleigh -- the blanket smelled like pee, it comes up probably false, and it`s got P-7 and P-9. Well, those two things refer to high rejection incitement, and it`s abnormal emotional, and she`s not -- she`s lying She`s not telling the truth about that.. So that`s one of the things that concerns me."
And an article on Mr. Ward, who did the voice analysis:
http://www.voiceanalysistech.com/pdf/southernseasons.pdf
(Don't let Donald Trump on the cover discourage you from reading it).

I knew it! I had a feeling that the blanket had nothing to do with Haleigh peeing on it. It's something else, I think something else was on the blanket, maybe blood or vomit but not urine. But that was the excuse that she gave because it would seem normal and believable as to why she had to wash the blanket. She thought noone would question that and at the same time it made her look like she was a loving step parent. I don't buy it.

Think about it: if she told them she washed the blanket because blood was on it, and after that Haleigh disappeared, the case would be so much clearer. There would be a lot of questions raised behind that like "was she injured which caused her to bleed?" "Who caused that injury?"

If she told them she washed the blanket because vomit was on it, and after that Haleigh disappeared, the case would seem a lot clearer also. There would be questions behind that like "was she sick?" "what made her sick?"

Therefore I understand why she didn't tell the truth and went with the pee story. Who would question that? One thing that I think I know for sure is that the BLANKET plays a very significant role in Haleigh's disappearance.

I knew it! I had a feeling that the blanket had nothing to do with Haleigh peeing on it. It's something else, I think something else was on the blanket, maybe blood or vomit but not urine. But that was the excuse that she gave because it would seem normal and believable as to why she had to wash the blanket. She thought noone would question that and at the same time it made her look like she was a loving step parent. I don't buy it.

Think about it: if she told them she washed the blanket because blood was on it, and after that Haleigh disappeared, the case would be so much clearer. There would be a lot of questions raised behind that like "was she injured which caused her to bleed?" "Who caused that injury?"

If she told them she washed the blanket because vomit was on it, and after that Haleigh disappeared, the case would seem a lot clearer also. There would be questions behind that like "was she sick?" "what made her sick?"

Therefore I understand why she didn't tell the truth and went with the pee story. Who would question that? One thing that I think I know for sure is that the BLANKET plays a very significant role in Haleigh's disappearance.

you know reading your post reminded me of something else, that i thought when the news about the bed being made came out. I am wondering if HC was wrapped up in all the bed linen and disposed of, MC, not thinking would have placed fresh sheets on the bed and "made the bed" as usually when putting clean sheets on a bed you make the bed. (or atleast i do) IDK, just throwing it out there....

Wonder why she's never been asked to describe the blanket? What color was it? A pattern, Whinnie the Pooh, Hanna Montana, etc, etc,???

txcoast,

Morning! I dont know. I think the whole blanket story is confusing. I feel it is important, but can't figure out why, she makes such a stink about it, at all times, everytime she has a chance too. Myabe LE did, IDK. I wish we had a list of all the evidence collected from the MH. JMO

I, too, always thought it was strange the way she said "pee-ed" on the blanket, like she was disgusted. I hate to think that Haleigh died and they wrapped her up and took and disposed of her in the van, came back and washed the blanket, took the van home. If that's the case, the Croslins know, cousin Joe knows, Misty knows.

It could be Misty gave them something to sleep so she could go babysit whoever it was she was supposed to babysit(or whatever she was actually doing). When she got back, Cousin Joe bringing her home in the van, Haleigh was dead(from drug OD or being beaten earlier in the day or bad asthma attack or quit breathing due to her asthma and being given codeine or something similar). She calls Timmy or his wife, they call non-emergency, she calls back. They load Haleigh in the van with the blanket, take her off, while Misty calls Ron and tidies up and makes up her story. In essence, Misty doesn't really know what happened to Haleigh. Only Cousin Joe and Tommy, who helped him, know what happened to her.

I don't think Cousin Joe was a sex offender. He tried to have sex with Misty. So that wouldn't, in my opinion, place him in an SO position. It might, however, place him in a position with Misty. I have a feeling Misty was probably being sexually abused or having sex at an early age.

I am definitely confused about the sheets and blanket issue and the reasons behind LE removing them from HaLeighs bed and throwing them onto the ramp that early morning for the canine unit to track a scent from.
I have tried to understand why they would compromise that particular piece of evidence by removing it and placing it upon the ramp that the abductor used to approach the side door to brick and gain entrance into the home.
I have pointed out prior that the scent trail the dogs followed that morning never back tracked to the Cummings mobile home! There has been speculation that HaLeighs scent leading to the main entrance of Hermits Cove was her getting off the bus that day, but again the scent the dogs followed did not track from the mobile homes front door (the one we assume HaLeigh and her family used that afternoon) but away from the back door and front yard that HaLeigh rode her bike in that afternoon and into the woods behind HaLeigh's home. Is it possible the dogs where following more than just HaLeighs scent from that ramp the sheets where thrown about on?
I have tried to understand the significance of the scent trail leading to the water first before leading out of the woods and back to the road. I seem to remember the comments from Crystal and Marie that first couple of days about HaLeigh's near drowning incident in a ditch and the fact that since HaLeigh was scared of the water and would not get in it without her floaties and I believe as other that HaLeigh would not wonder there on her own and additionally HaLeigh was scared of the dark. Someone walked HaLeigh to the waters edge that morning. Why? If they had a car near by and the cover of darkness. IMO the suggestion of HaLeigh being placed on a boat at that time is very likely and would explain the purpose to go through the woods away from the get away car and to the waters edge.
I have taken notice that there is an extended road that goes past Haleighs road and have wondered if that is the road that the dogs tracked to ( it would enable the abductor to hide a vehicle from view of the Cummings trailer) or if it was indeed Haleighs little dirt road that veered off this main road that extended left and right off of Monroe avenue.

I, too, always thought it was strange the way she said "pee-ed" on the blanket, like she was disgusted. I hate to think that Haleigh died and they wrapped her up and took and disposed of her in the van, came back and washed the blanket, took the van home. If that's the case, the Croslins know, cousin Joe knows, Misty knows.

It could be Misty gave them something to sleep so she could go babysit whoever it was she was supposed to babysit(or whatever she was actually doing). When she got back, Cousin Joe bringing her home in the van, Haleigh was dead(from drug OD or being beaten earlier in the day or bad asthma attack or quit breathing due to her asthma and being given codeine or something similar). She calls Timmy or his wife, they call non-emergency, she calls back. They load Haleigh in the van with the blanket, take her off, while Misty calls Ron and tidies up and makes up her story. In essence, Misty doesn't really know what happened to Haleigh. Only Cousin Joe and Tommy, who helped him, know what happened to her.

I don't think Cousin Joe was a sex offender. He tried to have sex with Misty. So that wouldn't, in my opinion, place him in an SO position. It might, however, place him in a position with Misty. I have a feeling Misty was probably being sexually abused or having sex at an early age.

While I think this is as sensible a scenario as any other, something just occurred to me. RC said the bed hadn't been slept in. If that's true, where did Jr. actually sleep that night? Where was Misty with those kids after 7pm? I think she took them, possibly in the van. Possibly sedated them with something she thought might be harmless but would keep them quiet so she could go and have her little party, rendevous, whatever. Thus the reason the van was not parked at her sister's the way it had been. Maybe Misty put the scratch in the van when she realized she couldn't take Haleigh home (the reasons I will leave to anyone's imagination). I don't think she was home nor were the kids UNTIL.................3am when she knew she had to get home before RC did. How far away from the MH was MC's van? Would she have had to get a ride from someone to get the van? Is that why TC was really at the MH that night? Trying to give MC a heads up that RC wanted to know where she was. These are just thoughts I'm throwing out there. Trying to make some sense of this whole mess and of course possibly my latest opinion. LOL

While I think this is as sensible a scenario as any other, something just occurred to me. RC said the bed hadn't been slept in. If that's true, where did Jr. actually sleep that night? Where was Misty with those kids after 7pm? I think she took them, possibly in the van. Possibly sedated them with something she thought might be harmless but would keep them quiet so she could go and have her little party, rendevous, whatever. Thus the reason the van was not parked at her sister's the way it had been. Maybe Misty put the scratch in the van when she realized she couldn't take Haleigh home (the reasons I will leave to anyone's imagination). I don't think she was home nor were the kids UNTIL.................3am when she knew she had to get home before RC did. How far away from the MH was MC's van? Would she have had to get a ride from someone to get the van? Is that why TC was really at the MH that night? Trying to give MC a heads up that RC wanted to know where she was. These are just thoughts I'm throwing out there. Trying to make some sense of this whole mess and of course possibly my latest opinion. LOL

Hey Baz.....could this be why we heard just lately from Ron's lawyers that he worked all around the plant that night, and worked a sudden 3 hours overtime, stopping at a store for cigs, peanuts and beer? I mean, if all this was impromptu, and Misty's phone was off until 3:15....she'd have no way of knowing that Ron was going to be home after 3 at all. She'd have expected him home a little after midnight when his regular shift let out.

Hey Baz.....could this be why we heard just lately from Ron's lawyers that he worked all around the plant that night, and worked a sudden 3 hours overtime, stopping at a store for cigs, peanuts and beer? I mean, if all this was impromptu, and Misty's phone was off until 3:15....she'd have no way of knowing that Ron was going to be home after 3 at all. She'd have expected him home a little after midnight when his regular shift let out.

Yup, somebody's story is off either way you look at it, huh?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back