Belgium - 32 Killed In Suicide Bombing At Brussels Airport, 22 March 2016 *arrests, Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a horrible year 2016 is turning out to be.... 😭

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Going back soon and my airline Delta is not flying to Zaventem for 1 year so I have to fly into Paris or Amsterdam then take a train.Got to keep my miles.I would not want to fly into Brussels with the new check in they have outside because it rains alot. And there is no way I will do early check in and leave my luggage at the airport a day or two ahead of time,that is something new they are trying and I imagine it will be a fiasco.Delta does have a new non stop from Raleigh that starts in May.
It used to be easy to go over but now it will be exhausting.I avoided this thread to not get worked up but I did keep tabs on VRT news.Still thanking God for missing it by 1 day.

Going back soon and my airline Delta is not flying to Zaventem for 1 year so I have to fly into Paris or Amsterdam then take a train.Got to keep my miles.I would not want to fly into Brussels with the new check in they have outside because it rains alot. And there is no way I will do early check in and leave my luggage at the airport a day or two ahead of time,that is something new they are trying and I imagine it will be a fiasco.Delta does have a new non stop from Raleigh that starts in May.
It used to be easy to go over but now it will be exhausting.I avoided this thread to not get worked up but I did keep tabs on VRT news.Still thanking God for missing it by 1 day.

Wishing you a safe and pleasant journey!

http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/News/1.2646528
Profiling at Brussels Airport.
I mentioned many times that Belgium has no problem hurting anyones feelings.
I think now to be honest. We are all 'profiling' when we are out and about. Immigrants. Asylum seekers. Have for years now used the 'racism' card. We've welcomed them into our communities. We've fed. Clothed educated. Given medication as needed. We've been TOLD by our Governments that we are now a 'multicultural' society. And we need to embrace our fellow neighbours from differing lands.
We have done. And more. Been sued for us not following their ways. They WILL not change to accept the ways of the West. They WILL have Mosques and places of worship. And our employers WILL let us pray when it is time to do so. They will refuse to uncover their head. /hair. Etc etc etc.
POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD.

And in the last 24 months ISIS have brutally murdered our citizens in cold blood. Killed almost an entire race of Christian Kurds the Yazidi. Most men unless they fled were executed. And placed in mass graves. That are just being uncovered now. And kept the young women for slaves. The older women were to cook n take care of children.. GENOCIDE.
And while this is happening. Sleeper Cells of ISIS sympathisers have flooded into Europe.
It's like locking the stable door after the horse has bolted.
Our Governments have allowed this to happen. And now we are in too deep.
We don't know if that woman there in a full to the floor dress with a hijab on just showing her eyes . is pregnant or concealing a suicide belt?.
This has left us as ALL closet profilers.
It's an uneasy tension that I think sometime in the not too distant future is going to melt down.
At a place where transport is run. How do you profile 1000s of people a day?
Will that in itself create issues. Will someone's who's profiled and asked to be checked by personnel. Be very irate and SUE there network...
Difficult one... one I don't much like.

Jmoo of course.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

FLying into Zaventem was a little confusing to find and catch the train,the area is not finished repairs and /or is remaking the area.It was closed off and had to walk outside airport and through parking garage and of course no elevator or escalator for luggage.Many soldiers throughout the route.Not a lot of people at the airport,it was unusual for that time of day.Many Belgians on our flight from a tour group that was on standby had been stuck when flights from Atlanta were stopped to Brussels for 1 year.
THe airport had stated it was repaired but it is not finished from what I saw.

FLying into Zaventem was a little confusing to find and catch the train,the area is not finished repairs and /or is remaking the area.It was closed off and had to walk outside airport and through parking garage and of course no elevator or escalator for luggage.Many soldiers throughout the route.Not a lot of people at the airport,it was unusual for that time of day.Many Belgians on our flight from a tour group that was on standby had been stuck when flights from Atlanta were stopped to Brussels for 1 year.
THe airport had stated it was repaired but it is not finished from what I saw.

Nice to get an update from you, watch you don't hurt your back lifting your luggage up and down stairs!

Could be stuck here in Belgium or Paris.There has been a rail strike in Belgium for the past week mostly in the wallonia region.France is said to have rail strikes for the next week and aviation this weekend.Although it is great to have to spend extra days it will be a mess to get back.

http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/News/1.2705192

Verviers cell had targeted Brussels airport but were dismantled in Jan.2015.

Yeah, I remember. More or less live-blogged that one in the wake of the terrorost attack on Charlie Hebdo.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-2&p=11395849&highlight=Verviers#post11395849

Nobody in the neighbourhood was surprised at all that so many jihadists were living there. Hard to forget that one.
Belgian police did a good job there. Those men were evil. Still are. Please lock them up and throw away the key.

:jail:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back