BIG HOLES in the defense theory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To me, the biggest hole is the duct tape. That just does not support accident in any way. It's not even feasible that Caylee tripped and fell on some duct tape on her way to the pool. If there had been no duct tape on the body when it was found I think at least one juror could consider an accident theory...maybe not exactly the one described by JB, but they could consider accident as a possibility. However, I can't imagine anyone even considering the idea that duct tape could have been affixed over Caylee's mouth accidentally.

Child neglect that results in death is Aggravated Manslaughter of a Child as charged in count three and is punishable by up to 30 years in prison.

THANK YOU. The more I thought about it, the more I was thinking it hung on the 'aggravated' --- so thank you, that was really bugging me!

well, heres a big hole......if the DT knew all along that Caylee was dead.....why did they continue to look for a live Caylee?? such as following up on tips ?? Why did Casey keep insisting that if she could get out of jail she could help look for her?? CA sat right in the OCSD playing with her hair, her clothes....saying that she could feel it in her gut that Caylee was still alive...even if there was a bucket load of evidence......this whole thing is NOT gonna fly....

I believe that the Defence (and ICA) were convinced that GA would plead the 5th and refuse to answer questions regarding the abuse. I have a lot of issues with things that GA has said and done but I really respected him today when he answered the SA's very direct questions about it!

Can they explain if it was an accidental drowning no one in that neighborhood heard no screams while Caylee was drowning or ICA or GA yelling/ crying about it?

Here, (she says with tongue in cheek) let me fill one of those holes left in the defense's opening statment about Ray Kronk having possession of the body - for months.

He found it when he went to read the meter at the Anthony home of course. How else would Kronk know what body he had found.

Makes about as much sense as Baez's fairytale he told today, huh?

jmo

I believe the correct term is put on before decomposition not death. There is a difference. I think KC could have put it on after death to make it look like a kidnapping later, but believed she died due to the chloroform.

Decomposition begins at death, so probably very close to the same time.

I believe that the Defence (and ICA) were convinced that GA would plead the 5th and refuse to answer questions regarding the abuse. I have a lot of issues with things that GA has said and done but I really respected him today when he answered the SA's very direct questions about it!

I had the exact same thought today. Unfortunately for the DT, they probably thought the testimony by GA saying he would do anything for his daughter was all the confirmation they needed that he would fall on the sword. JB probably should have confirmed that a bit more before trying it out in a DP murder trial.

Can they explain if it was an accidental drowning no one in that neighborhood heard no screams while Caylee was drowning or ICA or GA yelling/ crying about it?

I don't believe Caylee drowned, but I believe usually drownings are silent.

Who was Casey speaking to on the phone when she said " They havent even found her clothes yet?" that supports a swmming accident. It was said in the first days (08)

Not necessarily. I've known of people who have drown fully dressed. Are you saying because the child drowned, it would be necessary to remove her wet clothes and despose of them seperately?

Could you explain further? Thanks

Especially since Casey was supposedly holding Caylee's body and crying, while George was yelling "Look what you did! Your mother will never forgive you!"

I don't believe Caylee drowned, but I believe usually drownings are silent.

How about when GA discoverer her supposedly. Dont you think he would have yelled and someone would have heard something. How about when ICA went out to see what happened didnt they say she cried but no one heard the sobbing?

JB gave his best shot in the first 5 minutes of his opening statement. Upon cross examination of GA JB was so out of his element. He could not establish foundation for his questions, his questions were objected to by the prosecution and sustained by the judge. He fumbled, he fudged and he totally proved to be ineffective council. The judge had to school him in the art of cross examination. JB gave his best shot and now the rest of the trial will be a continued train wreck that lasts forever. JB shouldn't even litigate in traffic court but that said he and ICA deserve each other.

Unfortunately, so many people family and anybody that came into contact with ICA will be hurt by ICA and JB. The FL taxpayers are being fleeced by both JB and ICA.

Ground for ineffective council will afford ICA yet another trial once she is convicted and again the FL taxpayers and anybody in ICA's orbit will pay.

Can anyone reconcile all this with the ping maps for that day. This confuses me. ICA's phone pings nowhere near the Anthony house and Ping 15 for that day (8:46 am - 11:47 am) shows her being 9 minutes away by car.

Can anyone reconcile all this with the ping maps for that day. This confuses me. ICA's phone pings nowhere near the Anthony house and Ping 15 for that day (8:46 am - 11:47 am) shows her being 9 minutes away by car.

Right-o! This was my issue, but I could not comprendo Jose, so....dunno.

Believe me the state will think of all these things!!!!!!!!!!

the find her not guilty so she can go home, statemnet got me as well? What home?? She doesn't have a home especially after this!!!

Still reading thru the thread . . so pardon if this has been brought up already . . . wonder if (when) the A's will (ever) put $ on her accounts again. If they continue to fund her snacks and daily comforts, they will never accept they have allowed her to continue this behavior by giving in to her each and every time.

well, heres a big hole......if the DT knew all along that Caylee was dead.....why did they continue to look for a live Caylee?? such as following up on tips ?? Why did Casey keep insisting that if she could get out of jail she could help look for her?? CA sat right in the OCSD playing with her hair, her clothes....saying that she could feel it in her gut that Caylee was still alive...even if there was a bucket load of evidence......this whole thing is NOT gonna fly....

Your assuming that the ICA freely told the DT what "happened" from the beginning.

How about when GA discoverer her supposedly. Dont you think he would have yelled and someone would have heard something. How about when ICA went out to see what happened didnt they say she cried but no one heard the sobbing?

I was only commenting on the drowning. George and Casey surely could have made noise. Caylee didn't necessarily have to make a sound.

Big Hole # 3.

Reward money.

Reward money was offered for a live Caylee. If Roy Kronk was out for cash....why not write a book and cash in BEFORE the trial??

If money was a motivator for RK....why not team up with a money hungry attorney and go on a media blitz??? Not the dog and pony show circuit...but the rodeo circuit?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artificiallife86
Back