BIG HOLES in the defense theory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JB: "How in the world can a mother wait 30 days before ever reporting her daughter missing?"
I hope the state will remind the jury that KC NEVER reported her daughter missing.

I don't believe Caylee drowned, but I believe usually drownings are silent.

They are,especially toddlers.Once under they can't get there head above water without a foothold.

I want to add ,yet another personal point.Please,no sorry posts .

My then,16 yr old daughter ,found my 15 yr old son after he committed suicide. She and my husband had to get him down (he hung himself) and immediately started CPR,then DD called 911. DH continued CPR until paramedics arrived. I won't go into detail,but my son had probably been gone for a short while,but it never occured to DH not to try .
I was waiting at the entrance to the ER when the ambulance pulled up.
My child was rushed in ,and very shortly thereafter dr came out to tell us there was nothing he could do.I begged him to go back and try .Just keep trying to bring him back. To not continue was not an option . I know now ,he was long gone and there really was nothing anyone could do.

When I was a pre-teen a family from our Parish lost a toddler in a horrific accident. They received a delivery and as the truck was backing out it ran over the child,who was nearly decapitated. Several kids saw it and quickly the story spread of how his mom ran out and picked him up,putting his head back in place. He was clearly dead,but as a mom,you just can't go there.You have to try ,to fix it.
I'm sure it's our brains way of protecting us from the sudden shock.To do nothing ,absolutely nothing,to try and save your child makes no sense.

That's a big hole in the defense scenario.

I thought I heard JB say that both GA and ICA searched the house for Caylee. They looked everywhere and FINALLY looked in the pool. I have a pool and even when i can't locate one of my dogs the FIRST place i check is my pool. Tell me that someone will ask that question of ICA as to why that would not be the first place they would look when Caylee went missing???

I just want to say Thank you to all the posters during the day and those of you with screen captures! I can't comment during the day soo TYTYTYTY!!! and esp for the pics!!!

Did JB address what time this alleged drowning occurred? GA was at work after 3:00pm on 6/16. :waitasec:

Well, ya knooooow, we may never know:it was either morning or afternoon. Or early afternoon. No -wait- definitely early morning. Wait- which one fits my bogus theory again?
:waitasec:

I have not read the thread responses yet, so if I duplicate someone, my apologies.

For me, the biggest holes in their "b" movie scenario is the obvious...where did Kronk find the body? How did he know it was where it was?

And seriously why, if this was just an accident..is ICA in jail going on three years now? Any lawyer, even of JB caliber would have advised their client to give a statement to the police so they could investigate the matter and put this matter to rest. On top of that, any mother worth a dime would want their child (in this scenario) to be laid to rest in a proper fashion not disposed of the way she was.

This really sounds like and ICA fairy tale, I am sure she got JB and all these other sponges to believe she was abused by Dad from 8 yrs old till the time he supposedly found a dead Caylee.... the defense does not have to prove this, but ICA always gets caught in her lies... this one will be no different...but this time she will be held accountable.

Is the prosecution able to use those jailhouse tapes to show KC's "surprise surprise" reaction when CA brings up the pool theory? And to also show how she asked for GA and talks about their special bond? If so, when do you think they will? Those NEED to be seen by the jury to completely rip that theory apart!

Ok, So did George just happen to bump into RK and tell him " I have a problem that I need you to take care of" and he hands RK Caylee's body and then RK hides her body somwhere and then puts it in the woods and then "happens" upon the body?

Yeah, That makes TOTAL sense.

They are,especially toddlers.Once under they can't get there head above water without a foothold.

I want to add ,yet another personal point.Please,no sorry posts .

My then,16 yr old daughter ,found my 15 yr old son after he committed suicide. She and my husband had to get him down (he hung himself) and immediately started CPR,then DD called 911. DH continued CPR until paramedics arrived. I won't go into detail,but my son had probably been gone for a short while,but it never occured to DH not to try .
I was waiting at the entrance to the ER when the ambulance pulled up.
My child was rushed in ,and very shortly thereafter dr came out to tell us there was nothing he could do.I begged him to go back and try .Just keep trying to bring him back. To not continue was not an option . I know now ,he was long gone and there really was nothing anyone could do.

When I was a pre-teen a family from our Parish lost a toddler in a horrific accident. They received a delivery and as the truck was backing out it ran over the child,who was nearly decapitated. Several kids saw it and quickly the story spread of how his mom ran out and picked him up,putting his head back in place. He was clearly dead,but as a mom,you just can't go there.You have to try ,to fix it.
I'm sure it's our brains way of protecting us from the sudden shock.To do nothing ,absolutely nothing,to try and save your child makes no sense.

That's a big hole in the defense scenario.

Exactly!! That is what loving mothers do.. they do everything they can, and if that fails, they reach out to anyone and everyone they can find to do something!! ETA..that is what loving parents and family do!!! everytime

I know someone very well that was in the same scenerio as your 16 yr old and husband, they worked diligently till the ambulance arrived and still held out hope....

I am so thankful I cannot get into the mindset of ICA....I simply do not want to understand that kind of dark place.

So GA allegedly found his beloved granddaughter dead in the pool after a drowning accident, appeared to Casey holding her, etc. and then went to work as if nothing happened.

Sounds more in line with Casey's behavior when she went to rent movies with TL that evening.......

MOO

Yep. They both walk away to do whatever business that was needed.Then the evil greedy Roy Kronk showed up to snatch the body for later use. Not right away, only after his car broke down.If anyone on this jury buys this crap i'm going to scream!

ICA, hearing about the searches, said, "They haven't even found her clothes yet."
That doesn't fit the defense theory, does it?

ICA, hearing about the searches, said, "They haven't even found her clothes yet."
That doesn't fit the defense theory, does it?

No it certainly doesn't. Of course, not much of this defense theory makes any sense.

MOO

I am blathering I know...but I just had a thought.

The Jury is instructed that the opening statements are NOT evidence and they are to listen to them with that in mind..

I think the state did a great job with using just the facts in their statement, and they will be able to show that with evidence. On the other hand, the only thing from the dt that will be proven with evidence are the statements: "she was dumb enough" and accidentally stated "she was stupid" also the statement of her acting improper.

So, JB is saying Roy Kronk "found" the body...because GA is too stupid hide it better...and he placed it in the woods so he could find it...then when his big discovery didn't work out in August because of the snake ect....then Roy let his "lottery ticket" just lay there in the woods 20 feet from the road, where anybody else could have found it, for 4 months before he called again??? Roy had to know more searches went on in November and he didn't do anything then? Makes nooooooooooooooooooooooo sense. Another BIG hole.

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you .....
The Swiss Cheese Defense of Casey Anthony.

1) It's been said already but lets just say Caylee's death was an accident. Why on earth would a lawyer keep this a secret and put his client's life in the hands of a jury? Why would any lawyer take such a crazy chance? It makes no sense whatsoever.

2) Accusing GA of rape yet Casey doesn't move out but remains in the home AND leaves her infant daughter with the man that supposedly abused her for years. Rut roh?

When did Lee move out of the house?

3) Kronk. That whole monologue was ridiculous.

First of all, if KC was this great mom, why would she go along with concealing Caylee's death? Just to avoid CA's wrath?
Secondly, why would GA go along with putting the rest of the family through the agony of searches, etc...AND allow KC to take her chances on a death penalty trial unnecessarily? Especially when it would be likely that any "abuse" would come out anyway???

you are absolutely right...George would not put the family through this and not come forward long ago, if in fact he was abusing his daughter. To think otherwise is ludicrous.

I have always believed GA knew in his heart little Caylee was gone.. not missing, but passed on. IMO he put on a front after a period of time after he had done his own investigation, and realized he was right to begin with, but played along with CA and her desperation to hold onto a thread that Caylee was still alive and ICA was telling the truth.

Ok, So did George just happen to bump into RK and tell him " I have a problem that I need you to take care of" and he hands RK Caylee's body and then RK hides her body somwhere and then puts it in the woods and then "happens" upon the body?

Yeah, That makes TOTAL sense.

Maybe he found Kronk the body disposal person on Craigslist...yeah that's the ticket.

Is the prosecution able to use those jailhouse tapes to show KC's "surprise surprise" reaction when CA brings up the pool theory? And to also show how she asked for GA and talks about their special bond? If so, when do you think they will? Those NEED to be seen by the jury to completely rip that theory apart!

Baez seems to be opening up all the doors for the State.

You know, even Jeff Ashton was shaking his head no when JB was being descriptive about the alleged sex abuse. He looked disgusted. Anyone else see him in the background shaking his head?

Yes. I can only imagine the discussion at the debriefing after that testimony.

Did JB address what time this alleged drowning occurred? GA was at work after 3:00pm on 6/16. :waitasec:

He flip flopped a little bit between morning and afternoon and then remember it had to have happened in the morning. So in the morning, but he can't tell us what time... maybe it was sometime between 9am-1pm as Casey stated in her written statement to LE??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisacfuller
Back