BIG HOLES in the defense theory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why is she still in jail? It was "a common accident". Why didn't her attorney advise her to tell the truth? So she could go home. Would you sit in jail while all these vile things are said about you? I know I wouldn't IFFFFFF my baby accidentally died.

Everyone else is out to get ICA, but her attorney "who is fighting for her life" is letting her sit in jail while he gets his 15 min of fame.

That is the biggest glaring hole for me.

Not just 15 minutes of fame, but most importantly, his death penalty qualification due to this trial.

I don't understand why she didn't throw Tony Lazzaro under the bus? He was with her on June 16th, when Caylee first disappeared, he picked her up when the car ran out of gas. He was with her a lot during those 31 days. He was the first person she wanted to call when she got arrested. Why is she protecting this guy? IMO he knows a lot more about what happened to Caylee than George.

:cow::cow::cow:

One of the "biggest holes" I see by the DT used in the opening today is when JB made the allegation that GA had his "p****" in ICA's mouth when she was 8 years old" ... This statement made by JB still has me "reeling" !

There is NO proof -- NO medical or psychiatric expert to back this up -- NOTHING ! ONLY ICA -- so she will have to "take the stand" -- and WHO would believe her ? After all the "fairy tales" she has told over and over ... NO WAY the Jury will buy it !

My Opinion Only ... the A's may NOT be the "Cleavers", but I do NOT believe this allegation at all ... NO WAY JOSE !

IF .. IF -- this were true, Cindy would have known and done something about it a LONG LONG TIME AGO !

:waitasec:
Jose did NOT win the Jury's sympathy with this "sexual abuse allegation" -- he INSULTED the Jury's intelligence on this one !!!

Right, right, right. JB could just as well have said "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, let me explain what happened. An alien mothership came down and landed in the Anthony backyard and beamed Caylee up. After they did all of their invasive body snatching, they deposited Caylee in the wrong place...not at home where she belonged, but in the woods around the corner. You see, ladies and gentlemen, aliens (as advanced as they may be) don't have working GPS on their space ships, so they miscalculated and didn't exactly beam Caylee back to Hopespring Drive. Oops."

Now, in MHO, wouldn't JB, in order to prove up his theory, have to at least show some dead grass in the Anthony's backyard. That would at least prove that an alien mothership COULD have landed.

How is he going to "prove up" this fairy tale?

Did JB address what time this alleged drowning occurred? GA was at work after 3:00pm on 6/16. :waitasec:

I can't wait for the DT to respond to the video of Casey crying about "only wanting to be home... to come home and be there when Caylee comes home... to not have to wait til afterwards". "How she cannot help find the baby unless and until she is allowed to come home". And then when she goes on and on about "what great parents and grandparents G and C were and she just wants her family to be back together again, the way they used to"! I can't wait!

GA being a detective would not have allowed that car to be used as evidence-it would have been burned up, dropped in a canal, or crashed.

GA also would not have left the tape laying around-it would have been long gone.

GA also would not have had the body around the corner from the house.

GA would not have let a sticker from the house to be put on the tape.

George was the one that took the battery out of the car so it could not be driven.

Your assuming that the ICA freely told the DT what "happened" from the beginning.

I doubt that Casey told her DT anything that was even remotely close to the truth. I think Baez came up with his defense strategy on his own. Even CM seemed to appear in disbelief at some of the carp that JB was spewing. The defense attorney shouldn't have to rehabilitate himself, but that's what Baez is going to have to do. jmo

Did JB address what time this alleged drowning occurred? GA was at work after 3:00pm on 6/16. :waitasec:

panthera, he fumbled that one. Said "early afternoon, or early morning or... sometime that morning" I think. It was *awkward* to listen to.

Still reading thru the thread . . so pardon if this has been brought up already . . . wonder if (when) the A's will (ever) put $ on her accounts again. If they continue to fund her snacks and daily comforts, they will never accept they have allowed her to continue this behavior by giving in to her each and every time.

On NG their lawyer said they knew 6 weeks ago what the defense was going to say(probably trying to convince them to go with it or take the 5th IMO) but CA still put money in her account.

panthera, he fumbled that one. Said "early afternoon, or early morning or... sometime that morning" I think. It was *awkward* to listen to.

So GA allegedly found his beloved granddaughter dead in the pool after a drowning accident, appeared to Casey holding her, etc. and then went to work as if nothing happened.

Sounds more in line with Casey's behavior when she went to rent movies with TL that evening.......

MOO

I doubt that Casey told her DT anything that was even remotely close to the truth. I think Baez came up with his defense strategy on his own. Even CM seemed to appear in disbelief at some of the carp that JB was spewing. The defense attorney shouldn't have to rehabilitate himself, but that's what Baez is going to have to do. jmo

CM Must have been involved in the discussions of what the defense was going to be. It defies believe that the DT said "On you go Jose, you do what you want and don't tell us what our story is"

Can they explain if it was an accidental drowning no one in that neighborhood heard no screams while Caylee was drowning or ICA or GA yelling/ crying about it?

And NOTHING explains her oh so carefree, joyous bella vita life after the "accidental drowning"...but hey, she loved Caylee and was a great mom! :banghead:

You would think that if this pool theory is correct, Casey would be pissed and crying if GA accidentally let Caylee drown.

But No, She's out Partying and "Playing House" with her boyfriend, getting new Tattoos, renting movies at block buster etc.

Not upset and angry at George for failing to save her child.

Also, George calls 911 about the broken shed and Gas Cans but he does not call when Caylee falls and drowns in the pool? NOT buying it.

First of all, if KC was this great mom, why would she go along with concealing Caylee's death? Just to avoid CA's wrath?
Secondly, why would GA go along with putting the rest of the family through the agony of searches, etc...AND allow KC to take her chances on a death penalty trial unnecessarily? Especially when it would be likely that any "abuse" would come out anyway???

I rather imagine KC tried on several stories before finding one the DT could run with. In the past, KC successfully made herself a victim to the jail penpal, to her friends regarding the "pregnancy she lost," and I'm sure she victimized herself by making CA out to be a witch to her friends as well.
Surely JB and/or others on the DT must know this is all a crock. They should be reported for subjorning perjury.

I can't wait for the DT to respond to the video of Casey crying about "only wanting to be home... to come home and be there when Caylee comes home... to not have to wait til afterwards". "How she cannot help find the baby unless and until she is allowed to come home". And then when she goes on and on about "what great parents and grandparents G and C were and she just wants her family to be back together again, the way they used to"! I can't wait!

Wow, good one, Frigga. That piece of the puzzle doesn't fit at all!

Imo: I watched caseys face as Beaz said how George molested Casey, she looked shocked and she kept shaking her head as saying no. Casey looked so Shocked when beaz said how her daddy put his... in her mouth and shook her head no and started crying.

You know, even Jeff Ashton was shaking his head no when JB was being descriptive about the alleged sex abuse. He looked disgusted. Anyone else see him in the background shaking his head?

The biggest hole JB has to cover up is why would KC sit in jail for nearly 3 years to protect the man that abused her?

Exactly!! And why would the family let KC actually go on trial for her very life if it was truly an accident.

Grandma Shirley said it all: KC hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee.

You would think that if this pool theory is correct, Casey would be pissed and crying if GA accidentally let Caylee drown.

But No, She's out Partying and "Playing House" with her boyfriend, getting new Tattoos, renting movies at block buster etc.

Not upset and angry at George for failing to save her child.

Also, George calls 911 about the broken shed and Gas Cans but he does not call when Caylee falls and drowns in the pool? NOT buying it.

So George was at work by 3, so I am going to say he had to leave the house by 2:30ish.
Below is a list of the various cell calls, messages and PC work Casey did that day. It really does not look like she went through any tragic circumstances that day. All her calls and texts were very upbeat and involved Fusion or her date night that evening.

According to Baez, she found her father with her dead child in his arms and she ' cried and cried and cried..."

I wonder if that was before she uploaded the Fusion pix to her PhotoBucket or after?

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htm

8 am -9 am =begins her cell activity-texting/messaging @ 8 am -846 am--Very Upbeat

9:27 am =on her PC uploading on PhotoBucket Fusion PIx

11:47 am = 19 min call to Tony [about their date that night]

1:44-2:52 = constant cell phone activity

3 pm =George began his work shift

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members