BIG HOLES in the defense theory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Which defense theory? There were so many odds and ends. Talk about overkill. And Jose said the SA is 'desperate?!' That's rich.

It was bad enough envisioning Caylee accidentally drowning and Casey going on with life as usual for 31 days, however this has got to be a new low to drag GA into the mix, not only knowing of Caylee's death but the molestation accusations, and somehow Caylee's remains end up with RK.........and this is going to give the Jury "reasonable doubt"? If anything I believe it totally alienated them. Or at least I hope.

MOO

Casey lied to her family about her job for years.
Casey lied to her father about being held at gunpoint at Sports Authority.
Casey lied constantly about money.
Casey lied to Lee about being pregnant. To everyone about being pregnant.
Casey lied to Jesse about paternity.
Casey lied to her friends so frequently that it was an inside joke about her personality.
Casey lied about Annie and Xanax, and lied to Annie about what happened the day of Annie's graduation.
Casey lied to Amy about George having a stroke.
Casey lied to Amy about her missing cash.
Casey lied to police about Universal.
Casey lied about all things Zanny.

But we are to believe that this time, this one time, that all of KC's friends, LE, her family and the state are all lying and she is not?

JB lied several times today.
Said body was not in woods.
Said body was 20 ft from road.
Said water was only at dump site for 10 days.
Said G&C waited weeks before going to get Sunfire @ J;s Towing.

...Darn, there were so many more and now I can't remember them!

JB lied several times today.
Said body was not in woods.
Said body was 20 ft from road.
Said water was only at dump site for 10 days.
Said G&C waited weeks before going to get Sunfire @ J;s Towing.

...Darn, there were so many more and now I can't remember them!

I didn't keep track but I know he lied.

Please someone explain to me how a former homicide detective would decide it was a good idea to use unique duct tape, somewhat unique bedding, one of a set of laundry bags, leaving the other in his garage, trash bags that were readily found in his home and then to dump his granddaughter down the street after suggesting that his daughter carry a body around in her trunk for almost 3 days.
I have never been in law enforcement, and I could tell you right now, it would be the dumbest thing ever to stash the body down the street when you are virtually SURROUNDED BY ALLIGATOR INFESTED SWAMPS-let alone leave the body with all sorts of evidence leading directly back to the site of the "accident."

ETA-Unless you meant to go back and gather the body later, which GA had all sorts of opportunity to do....oh, that's right, the nefarious and conniving RoyK masterminded the dump for money and publicity.
Hey guys, I have a slice of real estate in Timbuktu, any takers?

Holes?
That neither the ex cop or his brain damaged daughter called 911 on finding a drowned Caylee, assuming she drowned at all. Children are revived everyday and I for one believe GA when he says he would have done anything to save his Grandaughter.
The car that smells like death was in KC's possession not her fathers or Roy Kronks.
Where did Roy Kronk stash decomposing Caylee for the months he's alleged to have held on to her?
The duct tape????
The lousy lawyering that would allow a frail child, sexually abused and then sent to school to play, to sit in jail and rot facing first degree murder charges and the DP for 3 years rather than to admit the accident. One can only assume it took the DT 3 years to come up with this sad defense.

I can't even go on. I'm so disgusted. I'm pro DP now Jose. Good job!

Please someone explain to me how a former homicide detective would decide it was a good idea to use unique duct tape, somewhat unique bedding, one of a set of laundry bags, leaving the other in his garage, trash bags that were readily found in his home and then to dump his granddaughter down the street after suggesting that his daughter carry a body around in her trunk for almost 3 days.
I have never been in law enforcement, and I could tell you right now, it would be the dumbest thing ever to stash the body down the street when you are virtually SURROUNDED BY ALLIGATOR INFESTED SWAMPS-let alone leave the body with all sorts of evidence leading directly back to the site of the "accident."

Nothing the defense said made much sense, but it's all they have. They didn't have much to work with in the first place, no matter how many times KC went to JB's office while out on bail with her media notebook.

Next big hole IMO....

As an alleged "abuse survivor" one might expect the victim to be ashamed and unwilling to come forward. The entire premise that JB laid out today...was the KC "could not" come forward because of the shame and secrets.

Why then...when given the opportunity for a gag order....as requested by the State of FLorida.....did the defense oppose it??????

Would a gag order not have been more adventageous to a real abuse victim?

Why ALLOW the EXPLOITATION and FURTHER VICTIMIZIZATION of your client if you know them to be a fragile, broken, abused, pretty, white and young girl???

And if Caylee was, in fact, deceased in the backyard and the car--then why trash the SARS dogs?

Next big hole IMO....

As an alleged "abuse survivor" one might expect the victim to be ashamed and unwilling to come forward. The entire premise that JB laid out today...was the KC "could not" come forward because of the shame and secrets.

Why then...when given the opportunity for a gag order....as requested by the State of FLorida.....did the defense oppose it??????

Would a gag order not have been more adventageous to a real abuse victim?

Why ALLOW and EXPLOIT and FURTHER VICTIMIZE your client if you know them to be a fragile, broken, abused, pretty, white and young girl???

You are too much!!!!...and so right!!!!

Child neglect that results in death is Aggravated Manslaughter of a Child as charged in count three and is punishable by up to 30 years in prison.

RH, until a person who has drowned has been proclaimed dead, they can be revived and are referred to as drowning victims by EMS, not dead. Children especially are revived all the time. If a caregiver makes a conscious decision not to call 911 or start CPR or take any action to mitigate the accident, could that be considered pre-meditation after the child in fact dies?

RH, until a person who has drowned has been proclaimed dead, they can be revived and are referred to as drowning victims by EMS, not dead. Children especially are revived all the time. If a caregiver makes a conscious decision not to call 911 or start CPR or take any action to mitigate the accident, could that be considered pre-meditation after the child in fact dies?

George said he was certified for CPR with the sheriffs dept. Why would he not try to resuscitate her or call 911...it makes no sense.

Okay, here goes, in no particular order...

*Casey making the leap from "dreaming" George molested her, to him ACTUALLY molesting her

*Baez insinuated that GEORGE had possession of that duct tape. He also insinuated that George put the duct tape on the gas cans. So if George wrapped her up and bagged her and put the heart sticker on her (ridiculous, especially since he is former LE and wouldn't risk leaving his DNA in all that, and putting her right behind the house where his daughter, and maybe other kids play in the woods) thennnnn...

a) where did he put her from then until when Kronk somehow found her to get possession of her

b) why wouldn't Kronk just leave her wherever she was initially put, then call the police

c) Baez wants us to believe that ICA wouldn't have put Caylee where she could be found so easily. He made it sound crazy that she would do that. In fact, he said "She wasn't put there to be hidden, she was put there to be FOUND" yet he wants us to believe that a former Law Enforcement officer put her somewhere where she could easily be found? Or does he want us to believe that Kronk found her, broke into the house, got the blankets, the duct tape, wrapped her, bagged her, and placed her behind the Anthony home where ICA used to hang out with friends?

Also, like I said, why would Kronk transport the body at all? Why not just leave her where George supposedly put her? Why would Kronk wait months if he was in dire straits financially? HOW did Kronk know for sure she had died, and where to look, if she wasn't initially in the car? If roots were growing through her remains, he had to have found her soon after she had died and moved the body quickly. I guess we are to believe that former LE hides a body where any old meter reader can stumble across it so soon after her death, or that Kronk had inside knowledge somehow.

*WHY would Casey lie about hitting an animal, park near a dumpster, and put trash in her trunk to explain/conceal a smell if the poor baby wasn't in the car?

*WHY would Casey abandon the car at all if the smell could be remedied by taking out some trash? All she needed was some gas money. She had no problem stealing people's hard earned money for food or clothes, but draws the line at gas? please.

*So Casey had concocted the Nanny story months in advance with George when she knew Caylee would accidentally drown?

*She ASKED to see George in jail?

*If the jailhouse tapes come into evidence the "All you guys care about is Caylee" carp isn't going to fly with the jury. Some doting mother.

* she is conveniently mentally "disturbed". AWESOME mother (who left her child to be babysat with the man and brother who molested her) and provided everything for her (in someone else's house, with someone else's food, and someone else's money). But when they need her to be "disturbed" and "trained to lie" she is.

*The internet searches.

Then of course the normal stuff comes to mind, like partying, stealing, lying to George about the nanny when he supposedly was there for the death, "la bella vita" (yeah, some beautiful life she led...Jose wants us to believe she was so tormented. Some beautiful life, being molested and abused and having your daughter die while your father makes you cover it up and frames you by putting duct tape on the cans then calling about a breaking and entering)

WE MAY NEVER KNOW...

well yeah, we could know if you ASKED the person you're accusing of all of this nonsense, yet you didn't seem to make THAT a priority when you had your first crack at him on the witness stand. No mention of being involved in covering her death, or sexual abuse.

Please. The more I think about it, the more insane it gets.

They should have stopped at accidental death and post traumatic stress. Maybe dysfunctional family and psychological disorders. They shot themselves in the foot dragging Kronk and George into this.

I have to go have a beer now. I'm livid again.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artificiallife86
Back