BIG HOLES in the defense theory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Haven't read thru ,yet,but something keeps knocking on my brain. The deposition taken by the State ,of the two drs from the defense is even more important now. JB was attempting to get them added to the guilt phase.In the middle of a depo ,JB wanted it stopped and called HH to make it so.
Then the State adds them to their witness list ,as the defense drops them.

I think they will be a sticky wicket for the defense. I expect them to blow a big hole in the defense.
And Tony P reported that the SAO gave Littman advanced notice of what was in the statements by those two Drs.

I wish JA would have asked George if he ever met Roy Kronk before December 11th 2008.

I mean what did george do with caylee's lifeless body?Double bag her in garbage bags then a laundry bag, and set her beside his water meter and wait for Roy to stumble upon her dead body, and immediately roy knew this case would fetch a huge reward with finding this body? IT really makes NO sense whatsoever.

I sure hope the jury is listening to every detail of this defense explanation.

I wish JA would have asked George if he ever met Roy Kronk before December 11th 2008.

I mean what did george do with caylee's lifeless body?Double bag her in garbage bags then a laundry bag, and set her beside his water meter and wait for Roy to stumble upon her dead body, and immediately roy knew this case would fetch a huge reward with finding this body? IT really makes NO sense whatsoever.

I sure hope the jury is listening to every detail of this defense explanation.

I hope so too. Not sure if all of them will get it, but hopefully most will.

Guess they changed her into "big trouble comes in small packages" T-shirt before they threw her body away like trash.

Yeah, change her into a cute t-shirt, add some duct tape to her face, bag, then toss? This makes no. sense. at. all!

What is JB thinking?

Baez tried to cover everything in the opening statement. That there never was a body in the trunk, the dogs were mistaken, Casey never disposed of Caylee's body, etc. Even her fake jobs will probably be said to have been trying to protect Caylee from George as it was hinted at today. This story will even explain the locked bedroom door when Cindy went to work. They'll probably say that George got in and got Caylee up before Casey woke up that morning, so there was not even neglect. I don't think he gave a reason for any computer searches though. I think he's made a huge mistake. The expert testimony about all the evidence will ruin his defense once the jury smells the odor, because there is no way he can explain the body being in the trunk, especially with the help of an ex detective in getting rid of a body. He should have said that George forced Casey to prepare the body and put her into the trunk. Maybe he will say that eventually, who knows.

Basically Casey wrote she had a dream that GA molested her so if she had a dream it must be true. She doesn't go into any more detail about GA but just before she wrote about how she THOUGHT her dad sexually abused her, she goes into detail about LA's sexual abuse.

How do you go from 'thinking your father' abused you because of a dream to the leap Jose took in court today saying George put his penis in her mouth? I can't even believe I just typed that.

I routinely dream that I can "glide" for long distances -- practically every night, in fact. It's not flying so much as running and hardly ever having to put my foot down -- I can leap and glide like no one else on earth, I tellz ya! Sometimes I zoom around on freeways (albeit often downhill) on what amounts to a cross between a flattened cardboard box and a magic carpet -- I steer it by leaning and pulling up on the edges. Sometimes I simply levitate toward the ceiling, but not as often. I do all that with my mind. I believe it 100% WHILE I'M DREAMING, but I have never once believed I could do any of that while awake.

If I'm ever on trial for killing a baby (or even an adult), I'll have to remember that -- I'm sure there's a way I could weave that into my defense. Perhaps I'll simply glide in and out of the courtroom. Everyone will be so dazzled that they will completely forget that it has nothing whatsoever to do with the murder.

NeJame was commenting after the end today and said after the cross of GA, there is no way the DT can resuscitate this trial.

The DT leaves the story at Caylee drown in the pool then the story ends from their pov. Nothing on what/where/ when the body was after that. Just she died in the pool.

Why is the DT trying to make the cadaver dogs sound like they are unreliable? JB just told us all that the body was in fact dead in the back yard. I have no idea how soon the body gives off the smell of decomp, but she WAS dead in the back yard. For how long IDK, so it is not unreasonable that the dogs picked up on the scent. And as for the car, she had to be transported somehow. I don't think she was taken in a picnic basket down to the corner. It is not unreasonable to think she was in the car even if she died in the pool and there was a cover up.

It makes not sense to say the dogs aren't any good at finding the scent.

If the theory is that Casey was in denial that her baby drowned, because she doesn't want to deal with anything bad...

Why would she say that she had been beat down, and her baby kidnapped?

That's bad, right?

If the theory is that Casey was in denial that her baby drowned, because she doesn't want to deal with anything bad...

Why would she say that she had been beat down, and her baby kidnapped?

That's bad, right?

Believe me that deep dark place that JB said KC went to is just KC's normal state.

Usually after someone is molested by someone in the household they run away a lot and move out as soon as they can. Not her she stays and then brings her baby daughter into the house where she was molested. Come on.

Usually after someone is molested by someone in the household they run away a lot and move out as soon as they can. Not her she stays and then brings her baby daughter into the house where she was molested. Come on.

One would think if the molestation was true, wouldn't she be afraid that George would molest her baby???

GA being a detective would not have allowed that car to be used as evidence-it would have been burned up, dropped in a canal, or crashed.

GA also would not have left the tape laying around-it would have been long gone.

GA also would not have had the body around the corner from the house.

GA would not have let a sticker from the house to be put on the tape.
Your post needs to be sent to Nancy Grace. It is a excellent post.

And steals their money and eats their food, takes their shelter, and lies and lies and lies and hangs out with her brother (who molested her). Yeah, she is SUCH an evildoer. We oughten to let women who lie about men this way get away with it. Crying rape when there isn't is just as bad as raping. Can you imagine the pain and loss of control she's inflicting on George with these charges. I think she might want him to kill himself, so his testimony will no longer be a threat to her.

Baez said Kronk wanted the reward for a live Caylee = 200k or so...but then staged a scene to collect the reward for a dead Caylee...which was substantially less?? And what does it matter if he was saying he hopes his wife won't find out, etc? So what? He could have been laughin it up for all I care, he isn't guilty of anything imo.

There were many glaring logical fallacies in Baez' argument and I don't know if they are just there to trick the jurors or if he doesn't know he's making them. FOr example, the "Omg! They even tested GA and LA for being the parent! That means they must have molested her!". A lot things happened for reasons other than what he is explaining them to have happened. I HOPE the jury catches onto this.

He draws the oddest conclusions on things.

I think what happened is after Caylee died, when GA went to hide her body, he ran into RK reading meters somewhere and said to him "Here, take this body. In a month the news will say she is missing and you can say you found her and get rich and famous."

Well all I can add is that KC allowing the DT to say these things in court about her own father makes her just .....something that I don't have a name for and can't really even comprehend.

I DO NOT think that GA found Caylee drowned

I DO NOT believe that GA did anything to help KC get rid of Caylee's body

But I will say this....that I don't think we know all there is to know about GA. But I do think it will eventually come out. There has been too many "weird, strange" things that have happened and been said and done in that family since this all started. But I do not believe him to be part of any of KC's criminal activity in harming and disposing of Caylee.

I do want to hear from LA. I want to hear his answer to "Did you molest your sister?"

:cow:

The crock that Baez created around George, the swimming pool and sex abuse was disgusting, but throwing Kronk into the mix was just plain stupid. After about the first 3 minutes, not much he said made any sense or held together. She going down big time . . . idiots.

That's for sure. However, this might be the best he could come up with. He really has a case he can't win, imo-and maybe he realizes it. I don't know if the best attorney in the world could get her off. You just can't explain away her "story" (or rather "stories) reasonably. There is such a huge mountain of evidence against her.

I agree. JB during jury selection hammered home to each potential juror that the defense was not required to prove anything. That's why he thinks he can say whatever he wants without anything to back it up. No proof? Well, none is required, remember?? The DT may be looking ahead to Casey being convicted and then getting it overturned on appeal due to ineffective counsel.

KC doing THIS to her father makes me believe even more strongly that she was planning to off him and CA asap. And still will if she gets the chance.

:cow:

As they just stated on NG the duct was put there prior to death, so you duct tape her then drown her and claim accident??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout
Back