bill stanton~independent investigator hired by anonymous man and woman benefactors

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
so in the PC he said that the wealthy benefactor was a woman and i believe he said a man, and that if their names were released people would think they were in it for notoriety. they wealthy benefactor is putting up the 100k reward. he will have a respected independent person verify that there is an actual benefactor.

WTH.

I could have sworn I saw $1,000 reward yesterday, I must have read it wrong. Don't rewards have to be put into an account before it is offered?

No "respected" independent person needs to verify there is an actual benefactor - the benefactor just needs to put their money in an account and sign a contract - or say it publicly. At least that is how it is usually done.

I could have sworn I saw $1,000 reward yesterday, I must have read it wrong. Don't rewards have to be put into an account before it is offered?

No "respected" independent person needs to verify there is an actual benefactor - the benefactor just needs to put their money in an account and sign a contract - or say it publicly. At least that is how it is usually done.

Earlier this week the parents said they were putting together a reward trust fund. Will this $$ go in it?

The hunt is still on for missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin, and her parents hope a reward trust fund they are creating will encourage new tips in the case.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat..._fund_say_they_will_do_les.html#ixzz1an6SztYz

I think we may be hearing about some of the people from this organization, owned by a wealthy person in Houston.

Bill Stanton is on the board of directors.

http://www.k9s4cops.org/OurBoardMembers.aspx
Stanton is actually on the board of advisors - big difference. I'm on the board of advisors for an organization and I have never even been invited to a board meeting with the directors. Two vastly different titles and functions.

If you really think about it, BS said nothing in the second presser that he could not have said in the first one. He played us all like fine violins, MOO, and the suspense building up to the second one was caused by him and him alone.

This guy is not needed, IMHO. He inserted himself into the case, thought he could do like his initials imply. MOO But when the questions started getting hard he walked away.

If you really think about it, BS said nothing in the second presser that he could not have said in the first one. He played us all like fine violins, MOO, and the suspense building up to the second one was caused by him and him alone.

This guy is not needed, IMHO. He inserted himself into the case, thought he could do like his initials imply. MOO But when the questions started getting hard he walked away.

Curiosity - I am only about 1/4 of the way through the first PC - the $100,000 for the SAFE return of Lisa, which I am assuming is a LIVE return of Lisa...does that change in the 2nd PC? I have to get back to the office and I won't have time to watch it...thank you!

I am not believing anything this guy says, He who is not a private investigator now has a private benefactor paying him and offering $100,000, he's full of bologna.

I don't for one minute believe there is a private benefactor. Or a $100,000 reward....I do believe BS is a self promoter and the family is delighted to have him out and about getting all the media attention on himself and off of them.....and, most importantly, baby Lisa. Thank God the FBI is still out there trying to find her.

Curiosity - I am only about 1/4 of the way through the first PC - the $100,000 for the SAFE return of Lisa, which I am assuming is a LIVE return of Lisa...does that change in the 2nd PC? I have to get back to the office and I won't have time to watch it...thank you!

I think yesterday the reward offered by the family was for $1000. But BS increased that amount in the press conference today. And the reward is for the safe return of Lisa or for a conviction is my understanding.

Doesn't it remind you of the media "breaking news" teasers?

Upcoming we have the family press conference. It is today. No it is tomorrow. Today we have the family press conference.

Then there is a little more of a teaser. The family press conference is today. The family may or may not appear. If they speak, they won't answer questions. Don't approach the family.

Then a family spokesperson will speak, while family posts cards and letters from around the country. The parents won't appear.

I think yesterday the reward offered by the family was for $1000. But BS increased that amount in the press conference today. And the reward is for the safe return of Lisa or for a conviction is my understanding.
The $1000 reward was offered by the TIPS line.

Thank you....I thought I just needed my readers. I thought the $1000.00 was sort of sad, but $100,000 seems a bit much without verification. I don't see that has happened yet. Problem is, news media are reporting the reward and if someone were to send a tip, and it leads to arrest and conviction, someone will have to back it up.

So, what is up with Marisa Randazzo joining the effort? A threat assessment expert? Or, a talk show circuit pundit on the case. Is someone threatening the family? I've obviously missed something here.

http://campusthreatassessment.org/index.php/faculty/bios/marisa_randazzo/

Dr. Marisa Randazzo
Sigma Threat Management Associates

"Dr. Marisa R. Randazzo is a national expert on threat assessment and targeted violence. Before joining the private sector, Dr. Randazzo served for ten years with the U.S. Secret Service as the agency’s Chief Research Psychologist. She directed all Secret Service research on school shootings, insider threats, stalking, and other types of targeted violence, including the landmark federal study of school shootings that was conducted jointly by the U.S. Secret Service and U.S. Department of Education."

Thank you....I thought I just needed my readers. I thought the $1000.00 was sort of sad, but $100,000 seems a bit much without verification. I don't see that has happened yet. Problem is, news media are reporting the reward and if someone were to send a tip, and it leads to arrest and conviction, someone will have to back it up.

So, what is up with Marisa Randazzo joining the effort? A threat assessment expert? Or, a talk show circuit pundit on the case. Is someone threatening the family? I've obviously missed something here.

http://campusthreatassessment.org/index.php/faculty/bios/marisa_randazzo/

Dr. Marisa Randazzo
Sigma Threat Management Associates

"Dr. Marisa R. Randazzo is a national expert on threat assessment and targeted violence. Before joining the private sector, Dr. Randazzo served for ten years with the U.S. Secret Service as the agency’s Chief Research Psychologist. She directed all Secret Service research on school shootings, insider threats, stalking, and other types of targeted violence, including the landmark federal study of school shootings that was conducted jointly by the U.S. Secret Service and U.S. Department of Education."

What her position in the case will be is pretty much up in the air right now. We just don't know as he didn't explain.

Any thing new about Bill S. and what he has planned with the family?

What it takes to be a private investigator in Missouri

JEFFERSON CITY -- As of Friday night, Lisa Irwin has been missing for 11 days and so far it seems investigators have come up empty handed.

Earlier this week anonymous benefactors hired a private investigator in hopes of getting closer to finding the 11-month-old Kansas City baby.
http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=674730#.TpoYyJuXuso

I saw someone tweet today that they thought there should be a law against PR people getting involved in missing children cases. I totally agree. MOO

LE is doing all the work, as well as the National guard. I don't like the idea of turning anyone into a "celeb" in the case surrounding a missing child. JMOO

As the weeks mount since baby Lisa Irwin’s parents last saw their little girl, the private investigator who they have brought in to help with the search spoke to RadarOnline.com.

“There is a window of time and it gets smaller every day,” Bill Stanton told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

The former New York City cop turned private eye arrived in Kansas City, Missouri last week to help distraught parents Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley find 10-month-old Lisa, who was last seen sleeping in her crib at their home at 10.30 p.m. on October 3.
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...private-investigator-bill-stanton-window-time

bill apparently has not watched the interviews from this morning as the window of times seems BIGGER (6:30 pm last seen)

another snip:

Stanton revealed to RadarOnline.com that the benefactor, who doesn’t want to be named, was someone he knew personally before the case who also had distant ties to the family, so she generously hired him to join in the search as well as offering the reward.

strange

The most interesting thing I have heard today was that BS was leaving. Wasn't only a couple of days ago that he came? That he vowed to find the TRUTH,

Which makes me believe that one of two things happened.

Either he accomplished his "goal" however vague it may have been and whatever it may have been. Maybe to find someone in which to 'plant' reasonable doubt?

Or he found out that 'local yokels' (LE) didn't want to 'play' with the big city investigator. Thus he wouldn't be able to learn anything new from them. And they wouldn't let him tell them how it should be done. So he decided to take his ball and go home. Judging from how quickly he is leaving, I am guessing this is what happened.

JMO but I think BS' role was to help the family choose and orchestrate the hiring of a defense attorney. In his first presser, he pretty much said he was told to "get down there and help" (paraphrased).

Aside from intuition, that is what the events seems to indicate. BS "on the scene" for a week, JT said in presser that he's been talking to the family for a week, now today BS is leaving but "may or may not be working for the family on camera or off, we may not see him but that doesn't mean he's not still involved" (paraphrased, but close). JT now taking lead position even tho he said it's not a matter of that but it's some other bs (LOL)...

JMO Based on the little bit of reading I've done about JT, I think the family's choice of attorneys speaks volumes. JMO :angel: But I'm trying to keep an open mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109
Back