bill stanton~independent investigator hired by anonymous man and woman benefactors

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was off by 72 hours.

:seeya:

Wait what? Looks like I have reading to do. Your comment literally made me gasp.

What kind of dog and pony show is going on? (I highly doubt this will be the last of your predictions to come true, btw.)

Sweet little Lisa? You always have my heart.

every law firm or big high priced attorney has a few PI's they call upon to do work for them. My guess is BS was hired by this attorney and is still on retainer to run errands for attorney. MOO

It is worrisome that Bill Stanton is leaving, and that he doesn't seem to have been looking for Lisa the past several days.

It seems to me that he came in, talked to the parents and LE, probably talked to some others, making an assessment of what likely had happened to Lisa.

It seems to me that if the result of this sort of assessment is that the baby was most likely abducted or sold or given away, the PI's services would still be needed to find that baby.

But if the result of the assessment was that the baby was most likely harmed by someone in the home, and deceased, well then there would be no need for a PI. What would be needed would be a criminal defense attorney.

I was sad after the interviews today, and am even more sad after the press conference and decisions that were announced there. Sad for Lisa.

There seems to be a finality for her in the PI leaving, and the criminal defense attorney coming in instead. It's that sense of finality that makes me so sad right now.

It is worrisome that Bill Stanton is leaving, and that he doesn't seem to have been looking for Lisa the past several days.

It seems to me that he came in, talked to the parents and LE, probably talked to some others, making an assessment of what likely had happened to Lisa.

It seems to me that if the result of this sort of assessment is that the baby was most likely abducted or sold or given away, the PI's services would still be needed to find that baby.

But if the result of the assessment was that the baby was most likely harmed by someone in the home, and deceased, well then there would be no need for a PI. What would be needed would be a criminal defense attorney.

I was sad after the interviews today, and am even more sad after the press conference and decisions that were announced there. Sad for Lisa.

There seems to be a finality for her in the PI leaving, and the criminal defense attorney coming in instead. It's that sense of finality that makes me so sad right now.

There's a part of me that is devastated, the rest is horrified. Lisa was lost in the fray long ago and the current actions seem to attest to that.

I guess I've interpreted his leaving differently - particularly if he's been orchestrating or urging some of these media interviews. If I was an attorney entering the case, and a PI was creating all this negative media attention for my clients, that PI would be gone ASAP. To me, him leaving looks like someone more controlled is taking over the helm of this case and is trying to dial it back a hundred notches or so.

Very well said, in particular the part I put in bold. The PI should be just getting started, not leaving. :banghead:

It certainly does seem like his leaving has a certain finality to it, especially as it coincides with DB saying that she was drunk (possibly setting up her 'I can't remember' responses in a future court room) and the attorney coming in. It's about a trial now, it's no longer about Lisa from what I can see. :(

This glorified bouncer/security advisor was not a PI with the experience needed to work a missing child case. He should be ashamed he rolled into town and gave this vulnerable family false hope. TIME was wasted!

With Wild Bill hitting the road, I guess we'll never hear from Dr. Marisa Randazzo
Sigma Threat Management Associates.

Not good at all :(

Mel

His attempts to publicize himself and become famous as a PI will backfire here. He is on record saying he investigated the disappearance to the point that he felt that Lisa was taken by someone outside the home. He essentially cleared Debbie and Jeremy. This guy is a private investigator and clearly can't investigate.

MOO.

Does anyone else fully expect to see this case on the cover of People magazine next week, barring some huge celebrity event? It's the "Inside Story" on their website, so I believe it is in the current issue but it's not on the cover.

I posted this on October 12th.

And guess who's on the cover of People this week?

Baby Lisa.

The case also made the National Enquirer cover.

This is a reporter stating that both boys were in bed with them, NOT the parents stating this. We know how much the reporters have screwed up.

Bill Stanton the PI hired by a wealthy family member was talking to MK on Fox News yesterday and said both boys were in bed with Deb. He was using it as an excuse why it had to be an intruder that took the baby.

BBM Where and when did we learn that a wealthy family member was flipping the bill (hired) for BS' services?

I do believe its a rumor at this point. What this has stemmed from, IMO is some media accounts have stated this (which I take as - mis-spoke, not aware of all the facts, editing, etc.). I have not seen anything video or otherwise that says that DB has now stated that both boys were sleeping with her.

HTH

Listen to what Bill Stanton says at 4:33. He says the boys were in Deb's bed.

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1238800725001/private-investigator-on-hunt-for-baby-lisa/?playlist_id=162223[/ame]

I do believe its a rumor at this point. What this has stemmed from, IMO is some media accounts have stated this (which I take as - mis-spoke, not aware of all the facts, editing, etc.). I have not seen anything video or otherwise that says that DB has now stated that both boys were sleeping with her.

HTH

I believe that both JT and BS have mis-stated this in the press. BS did it again just last night on Joy Behar...

STANTON: So the last we have her going to bed on the timeline was 10:30, where the friend is leaving. She sees the lights go out. Friend`s next door, at 11:30 she goes in. She sees the lights are still out.

BEHAR: That`s right.

STANTON: So we can fairly assume nothing happened up until 11:30, right? She`s passed out.

BEHAR: Right.

STANTON: We know she`s in bed with her children.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/25/joy.01.html

BBM Where and when did we learn that a wealthy family member was flipping the bill (hired) for BS' services?

BS explained this last night on Joy Behar...

With me now to discuss this case is Bill Stanton, private investigator working with the Irwin family on the Baby Lisa case. Ok. So who hired you, Bill?

BILL STANTON, PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR: Well, you know, it sounds so TV - - a mysterious wealthy benefactor and she`s been identified as a woman. And she is my friend, I know her.

BEHAR: Oh, you know who she is.

STANTON: Yes. I know who she is. I`m friends with her and coincidentally she is friends with a family member who I happen to know. I wouldn`t say we were necessarily friends but I was introduced to that person through her years ago.

BEHAR: So she has donated $100,000.

STANTON: Well, more than that.

BEHAR: More than that.

STANTON: A lot more than that.

BEHAR: So that pays your salary --

STANTON: Yes.

BEHAR: And your -- Tacopina`s salary --

STANTON: No.

BEHAR: Not his?

STANTON: No. Joe, is different thing.

STANTON: Because it was specific. She called me up. She said get to the bottom of this. And her and I had a discussion I said well, at that stage, I didn`t know who was guilty, who was innocent and I`m not going to go to defend potentially baby killers. Let`s face it, you know, statistically, it`s the mother or the father in these cases.

BEHAR: That`s true.

STANTON: So I said I want to go out, I`ll find the truth. And I`m going to find that baby.

BEHAR: Ok.

STANTON: She said, "I`m good with that."

I believe that both JT and BS have mis-stated this in the press. BS did it again just last night on Joy Behar...

STANTON: So the last we have her going to bed on the timeline was 10:30, where the friend is leaving. She sees the lights go out. Friend`s next door, at 11:30 she goes in. She sees the lights are still out.

BEHAR: That`s right.

STANTON: So we can fairly assume nothing happened up until 11:30, right? She`s passed out.

BEHAR: Right.

STANTON: We know she`s in bed with her children.

I think Stanton is doing it on purpose just like he keeps bringing up the 10:30 time when he knows Deb says now she doesn't know if she checked on her then. He is trying to muddy the water with the public.

BS explained this last night on Joy Behar...

With me now to discuss this case is Bill Stanton, private investigator working with the Irwin family on the Baby Lisa case. Ok. So who hired you, Bill?

BILL STANTON, PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR: Well, you know, it sounds so TV - - a mysterious wealthy benefactor and she`s been identified as a woman. And she is my friend, I know her.

BEHAR: Oh, you know who she is.

STANTON: Yes. I know who she is. I`m friends with her and coincidentally she is friends with a family member who I happen to know. I wouldn`t say we were necessarily friends but I was introduced to that person through her years ago.

BEHAR: So she has donated $100,000.

STANTON: Well, more than that.

BEHAR: More than that.

STANTON: A lot more than that.

BEHAR: So that pays your salary --

STANTON: Yes.

BEHAR: And your -- Tacopina`s salary --

STANTON: No.

BEHAR: Not his?

STANTON: No. Joe, is different thing.

STANTON: Because it was specific. She called me up. She said get to the bottom of this. And her and I had a discussion I said well, at that stage, I didn`t know who was guilty, who was innocent and I`m not going to go to defend potentially baby killers. Let`s face it, you know, statistically, it`s the mother or the father in these cases.

BEHAR: That`s true.

STANTON: So I said I want to go out, I`ll find the truth. And I`m going to find that baby.

BEHAR: Ok.

STANTON: She said, "I`m good with that."

BBM According to this, it is not a family member but a friend of BS who is also friends with a family member? Am I reading this correctly? I don't get that the person who hired BS is a "wealthy family member".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back