bill stanton~independent investigator hired by anonymous man and woman benefactors

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The first time I heard it was both boys was on Judge Jeannie this weekend. We also have now learned that the boy is 5 and not 6.

But was this via Bill Stanton? He may be mis-speaking. Oh crap, who knows what about this case?

But thank you for sharing the source!

BBM According to this, it is not a family member but a friend of BS who is also friends with a family member? Am I reading this correctly? I don't get that the person who hired BS is a "wealthy family member".

That's correct. He said this woman is a friend of his and is also a friend of a family member. She is not a family member.

But who is paying JT? BS says he's not being paid by this woman, he's a "different thing". :waitasec:

That's correct. He said this woman is a friend of his and is also a friend of a family member. She is not a family member.

But who is paying JT? BS says he's not being paid by this woman, he's a "different thing". :waitasec:
That he is, his initials fit him well. :floorlaugh:

I think Stanton is doing it on purpose just like he keeps bringing up the 10:30 time when he knows Deb says now she doesn't know if she checked on her then. He is trying to muddy the water with the public.

He's also pushing the drinking buddy neighbour seeing the lights go off at 10:30 and still be off at 11:30 when she "went in"? So she was outside at 11:30, an hour after leaving DB's? What was she doing out there? Putting out garbage? Was it a garbage night? Because the only way I could see her knowing the lights were out would be for her to have been outside. She certainly couldn't have seen the front of the house from inside her home.

MOO

So, is the wealthy person who donated the $$ for BS, a friend of the neighbors?

So, is the wealthy person who donated the $$ for BS, a friend of the neighbors?

I understood him to say in an interview in the past couple of days, she is a friend of his and friend of one of DB or JI's family members. He has met the family member before the disappearance but is not a friend.

I understood him to say in an interview in the past couple of days, she is a friend of his and friend of one of DB or JI's family members. He has met the family member before the disappearance but is not a friend.

Who knows with this case? I don't believe a word out of BS's mouth, nor the parent's mouths at this point. I wouldn't doubt it if BS put the "alleged" money in himself, to be another Leonard P. I guess I am just not trusting of anyone who comes into a case and the parents clam up. Their baby is missing and nobody in the parents family, the parents or any involved seem to give a chit. Except LE!! God bless LE. May they bring Baby Lisa home. :mad:

Who knows with this case? I don't believe a word out of BS's mouth, nor the parent's mouths at this point. I wouldn't doubt it if BS put the "alleged" money in himself, to be another Leonard P. I guess I am just not trusting of anyone who comes into a case and the parents clam up. Their baby is missing and nobody in the parents family, the parents or any involved seem to give a chit. Except LE!! God bless LE. May they bring Baby Lisa home. :mad:

OMG!! I had completely forgotten about Leonard P. You could be right!! Free advertising and all that jazz!

Why do killers speak out? Broadcast on 11/15/07 by MSNBC

w/Bill Stanton

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15l9HQgAk4M&feature=related"]Why do killers speak out - YouTube[/ame]

Mel

That was an excellent interview/video. Even Little Scotty Peterson worked up a tear.

If my prediction pans out MSNBC can edit the video to include DB.

Just saying...wouldn't that be ironic.

Mel

I saw BS on some news show yesterday and continue to be unimpressed with his insights on the case. Seriously, this guy spends so much time as a talking head, I don't see how he's had an opportunity to investigate anything but the refreshment table in the ABC green room. :rolleyes:

I would like to understand who put up the money. All this anonymity leads me to suspect Stanton put up the money himself and this is just a low cost high reward media tour for his career. I also suspect he set it up to bring in Tacopina, and that Tacopina is doing it pro-bono for his own low cost ad campaign that is subsidized by media interviews. MOO. Stanton therefore is just a shill for the defense explanations as to what happened to Lisa. The last word in the dictionary that should be attached to his name is investigator.

Why is BS giving us details about what the neighbor did that night? Is he 'spinning' things? We haven't heard much about the drinking buddy at all in MSM. Last night on HLN, there were some details that I originally heard on Dr. Drew that he received from a 'source'. To do with the neighbors and some vague 'animosity'. Now BS is on TV and throws us a tidbit of info: the neighbor went it at 11:30? And the lights were still off when she went in? Like people were saying, it was a beautiful night out and maybe she kept drinking out there. She couldn't have seen a person go in next door and take the baby if that is true. The witnesses saw the man walking with a baby not too far away at 12:10-12:15. So I really don't think they saw Baby Lisa in this guy's arms. JMO

I would like to understand who put up the money. All this anonymity leads me to suspect Stanton put up the money himself and this is just a low cost high reward media tour for his career. I also suspect he set it up to bring in Tacopina, and that Tacopina is doing it pro-bono for his own low cost ad campaign that is subsidized by media interviews. MOO. Stanton therefore is just a shill for the defense explanations as to what happened to Lisa. The last word in the dictionary that should be attached to his name is investigator.

I, too, am baffled by the secrecy regarding the "anonymous" benefactor. I would also like to hear the "grieving" parents thank the individual who has provided them with the services of a PI and legal team. jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back