Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But living in a 10,000 sq foot castle means NOTHING if you don't have a parent's deep love and nurturing. And I don't think WH or BB were capable of really raising and caring for those kids. Just because the kids lived in a mansion and had top shelf choices ---it does not mean they were 'cared' for.

My kids grew up in a very wealthy area. We are like the 'poorest' family around here, living in a school district where most of the kids lived in mansions. And I have to tell you, MANY of these super duper rich kids killed themselves. Literally --two hung themselves, two drove over a cliff on Malibu Canyon road, Three OD'd on pills/drugs.

Being rich ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Exactly, why didn't WH quit taking drugs when she found she was pregnant .... and if she took drugs while she was pregnant I would think it would have affected BK in a negative way healthwise/mentally.

My first thought was that everything would go on like WH.........even the funeral.
BK always lived in he shadows of he famous couple. BUT in a way I think BK would like that.
We all know that sadly she died in the bath tub and was brought by machines.
Now NG fireworks will start.............MAX goes to Prosecutor today, autopsy probably will be done.
and everything will be coming out.................
so many people hurting over this...........:rose:

Yep, the autopsy will be eye opening.

That's odd. In the autopsy, it states that WH's lower teeth were all intact, and were her natural teeth. She had a section of her upper teeth which were artificial, but which were permanently anchored by dental implants.

I am sure Cissy had difficulty accessing WH's home during her drugged out days because WH wouldn't want her mother to see how she was living and intervene.

In her interview with Oprah, she said her mother was persistent, and finally forced her hand. She claimed that she was grateful for this now (at the time of the interview), but that when Cissy was using tough love (threatening to get LE involved), she was not so accepting of her mother's interference.

As to not being a nice person, I think the problem with celebrities is that they don't keep people around them who can be "HONEST" with them about their behavior. So they get really spoiled and start believing all the "yes" people they surround themselves with, and eventually do come to believe they are better than everyone else. The "yes" people constantly feed this delusion because they either want something from the celebrity, or they are too afraid of losing their position in her life if they actually try to hold that person accountable for bad behavior. It happens a lot.

Yes, WH was a typical spoiled diva.

Pardon me if this has already been asked, but a questions for the nurses here, could BK's injuries around her mouth have been caused by resuscitation efforts, intubation, etc? TIA

What if BK doesn't actually pass on Wednesday?
Am I the only one thinking that?

I know after my dads major heart attack-we withdrew support---took well over 24 hours for him to pass :(

Recently I stated I wouldn't trust or believe social media updates on Bobbie Kristina unless it was a press conference from Emory University or other reputable news source. I stand by that currently and am waiting for such an announcement on these plans to withdraw her from life support tomorrow. Has this been announced on CNN, Fox, etc.?

I guess I have no problem if that is the day they choose. It's up to the family how they want to honor their loved ones, and if they want to do it all on one day, who is anyone to say that is "wrong"?

I feel the same way.

I just so thankful they are doing it. The day doesn't matter one bit to me.

IMO they had faith she would make it. And after the vigil, and all the prayers, they decided it just wasn't meant to be.

I pray for this family. All of them.
None of us are without sin and faults.

They must be devastated.

JMO

Recently I stated I wouldn't trust or believe social media updates on Bobbie Kristina unless it was a press conference from Emory University or other reputable news source. I stand by that currently and am waiting for such an announcement on these plans to withdraw her from life support tomorrow. Has this been announced on CNN, Fox, etc.?

I haven't heard it on CNN, but they are covering "Breaking News" on something else. Would Emory even give an announcement?

Pardon me if this has already been asked, but a questions for the nurses here, could BK's injuries around her mouth have been caused by resuscitation efforts, intubation, etc? TIA

Yes, the could be caused by resuscitation, but seeing the injuries would be needed to determine that.

You are right on .... we have no idea yet what may have caused her injuries ... too soon to speculate and point fingers.

But it's not too soon to form an opinion.
Opinions often change with new information. But during discussion, like we partake in here, we often speculate and share our opinions on what is known at the time.

JMO

Yes, the could be caused by resuscitation, but seeing the injuries would be needed to determine that.

And wouldn't any injuries that were caused by resuscitative measures be documented in her records?
I would think they would have to be.

I think they know the injuries were there before or they wouldn't be investigating them.

But that's JMO.

10:25 AM PT -- A lawyer for Bobby Brown just issued a statement, saying there is no truth to the story that Bobbi Kristina will be taken off life support tomorrow. As we reported, members of the Brown family informed us that was indeed the case. But the lawyer, Christopher Brown, says it's not so.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3RMwoDzJf

I'm not sure Emory would, Irisha, but I still want a reputable news source instead of a magazine. Atlanta local news having been reporting outside of Emory prior to the news BK will be taken off life support. I'm waiting for something local, Anderson or Nancy, etc. to update.

Exactly, why didn't WH quit taking drugs when she found she was pregnant .... and if she took drugs while she was pregnant I would think it would have affected BK in a negative way healthwise/mentally.

Whitney was an addict. One of the definitions of drug addiction includes continuing to do drugs regardless of the negative consequences.

She did not appear to have anyone in her life who would take steps to intervene.

And even though I've read recently that Bobby claims it was Whitney who introduced him to hard drugs, the public perception was quite different at the time. Whitney was seen as America's Sweetheart back in those days, while Bobby was a bad boy, always getting into trouble. When Whitney married Bobby her hardcore fans were shocked, since there seemed to be such a difference in their personas.

Whitney actually had some other rumors floating around about her at that time, but they weren't drug-related.

10:25 AM PT -- A lawyer for Bobby Brown just issued a statement, saying there is no truth to the story that Bobbi Kristina will be taken off life support tomorrow. As we reported, members of the Brown family informed us that was indeed the case. But the lawyer, Christopher Brown, says it's not so.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3RMwoDzJf

:doh: Here we go again is right.

I'm not sure Emory would, Irisha, but I still want a reputable news source instead of a magazine. Atlanta local news having been reporting outside of Emory prior to the news BK will be taken off life support. I'm waiting for something local, Anderson or Nancy, etc. to update.

I saw it on CNN Breaking News late last night. But it was a quick blurb, and cited 'sources close to the family..'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member