Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are talking about why Nick Gordon family let him move in with Whitney when he was around 12 or so. Katydid123 thinks that it may have been better for him to live with his grandparents in a ghetto/ crime infested area.

Ahh got it.
Well to be honest poor family can be better than no family sometimes. This family that he ended up with was not better based on what we know now.

any news (for what it is anymore) on MAX and the prosecutors office today?

Scarlett: You are right about that. Nobody can predict the future. We can only play the hand we were dealt. I guess at the time his family thought they were dealing him a better hand in life.

Scarlett: You are right about that. Nobody can predict the future. We can only play the hand we were dealt. I guess at the time his family thought they were dealing him a better hand in life.

Can you imagine handing your child off to someone willingly? I don't know. I think they may have been star struck.

I'm in class so I'm not sure if this has been posted. http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/28074604/exclusive-bobbi-kristinas-aunt-speaks-to-fox-5

This is Bobby's sister so I guess she would be towing his party line. Is she in Atlanta? I'd love it if BK was really getting better but I'm more inclined to think there is disagreement between BB and the Hustons.

WOW - I bet those who read body language and those who watch movements for lies would have an absolute field day with this video! JMO, JMO, JMO

ETA: http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/28074604/exclusive-bobbi-kristinas-aunt-speaks-to-fox-5

U
And wouldn't any injuries that were caused by resuscitative measures be documented in her records?
I would think they would have to be.

I think they know the injuries were there before or they wouldn't be investigating them.

But that's JMO.

Pre and post treatment injuries would be documented for sure.

Sometimes people who are dying, get better or so we want to think before they actually pass.
My uncle did that very thing, giving us all false hope.............could this of happened giving BB
a false hope?

WOW - I bet those who read body language and those who watch movements for lies would have an absolute field day with this video! JMO, JMO, JMO

The blinking!!! Wow. My first impression is whenever she responds with an answer contrary to what we have been hearing, she blinks a tremendous amout of times.

Maybe the article I referenced wasnt about Pat but was this aunt? It was an aunt of BK who started witnessing about miracles.

It could be disinformation so they can make their decision in peace. I honeslty wouldnt blame them for that.

I'm in class so I'm not sure if this has been posted. http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/28074604/exclusive-bobbi-kristinas-aunt-speaks-to-fox-5

This is Bobby's sister so I guess she would be towing his party line. Is she in Atlanta? I'd love it if BK was really getting better but I'm more inclined to think there is disagreement between BB and the Hustons.

From watching the video, JMO she's in total denial. IMO Bobby Brown needs to tell them to leave, (all the yakkity~yaks who run to the media) Gonne be hard for his att. to go after media when it's his family blabbing.

If there is/was no hope. Then why even bother putting her on life support.
I don't get people's opposition to having hope.
Sometimes hope is all you feel like you have. Why try to take that away?

Could some of these people just want their own 15 mintues of fame before it is all over?
who will sell the 1st photos etc.............:(

ITA.

FWIW, no opposition to hope here...

We don't know with 100% certainty what will happen once Bobbi Kristina is disconnected from life support.

My position (as stated upthread) stands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the hospital comes to believe her treatment is futile, they will make a move to either have BK moved or to disconnect life support (if she is certified as brain dead, which is sounds like she has minimal brain function).

The harsh reality is, hospitals don't have room to drag out futile or never-ending palliative care when that resource is better utilized by helping someone who can be helped.

Sooner or later, the harsh reality will come to visit the entire Brown/Houston family.

ETA: my guess is BK is having spinal cord reflexes (like jahi mcmath) and the family is misinterpreting it as meaningful movement. The average person might not realize that people who are brain dead do still have movements.

And, yes, someone who is on life support is NOT "fine" and there is no way to try and push that agenda because its not possible. Someone on life support and in the ICU is very critically and gravely ill.

She was put on life support as part of a emergency medical rescue for the process of trying to save her life and to evaluate her medical status.

The issue now seems to be at what point to withdraw life support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsIris1127