Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobbi Kristina Brown Undergoes Tracheotomy, Condition 'Still Critical'

After nearly two weeks with little change in her condition, doctors performed a tracheotomy on Bobbi Kristina Brown this week to rearrange her breathing tube in what a family source calls a "normal procedure."

"The tracheotomy is a different place for the tube to go," the family source tells PEOPLE. "Everything else remains the same. It's a waiting game. The family is hoping and waiting."

http://www.people.com/article/bobbi-kristina-brown-tracheotomy-breathing-tube-critical-condition

Not necessarily at the same time. But that will probably be the next thing we hear about MOO.

I think this shows 2 things: ( a big obviously for both)

1) no chance of her breathing on her own any time in the near future

2) no chance of withdrawing life support any time soon

Any sign anywhere of legal action to prevent hospital from removing life support a la Jahi?

Or, is the presumed fact that hospital placed trach a sign that hospital not pushing for life support removal?

Or, ? ???

TIA

Any sign anywhere of legal action to prevent hospital from removing life support a la Jahi?

Or, is the presumed fact that hospital placed trach a sign that hospital not pushing for life support removal?

Or, ? ???

TIA

Perhaps in dealing with a wealthy, high-profile family, hospital personnel don't want to rock the boat and are going along with what the "family" wants. Probably not in their best interest (or Bobbi Kristina's) but keeps the peace, at least for now. :moo:

Or, ? ???

TIA

that was done 2 weeks ago and no change.............IMOO still doesn't sound good at all

If she passes, I think the news might be quiet til arrangements.
BB knows all to well about he tabloids etc.
Look how secret he kept even the trach

The trach sounds like standard procedure after a certain period of time on the vent. Hoping verified medical expert, K_Z, will bring us up to speed sometime today.

“The peace that existed a week ago is gone now because you have several family members wanting to take the life support off and others, mainly Bobby Brown, saying he just won’t do it, and the decision ultimately rests with him,” the insider told FOX411. “I’m hearing there is so much fighting to the point that Cissy (Whitney’s mother) hasn’t been to the hospital in a couple of days at least. It’s gotten ugly again and the truce has ended between the Browns and the Houstons.”
This is insane and these media reports have got to stop. They are just wrong, wrong, wrong.” says another

I wish the two families would stop fighting. If only for BKB's sake.

What is the motivation for the fighting? :waitasec: Methinks everyone should be on the same page and do what is in the best interest of Bobbi Kristina. My thoughts and prayers are with her :rose:

New on my Xfinity homepage:

Bobbi Kristina Brown Undergoes Tracheotomy to Help Prevent Infections From Breathing Tube

Francesca Bacardi, eonline
Seconds ago

Doctors performed a tracheotomy on Bobbi Kristina Brown Wednesday to help fight infection from her breathing tube, E! News confirms.

The source tells us that it's a "normal procedure after a certain amount of time on a breathing tube. It helps prevent infections." The source also confirms that her family is in the process of taking her out of the medically induced coma...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150219/b627100/

If true, seems like something is happening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90