Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was asking bout that----the miracles--when I had lunch with my friend who has worked in the ICU for 20 years. I asked if she has seen patients like BK that have suddenly been healed miraculously. And she said YES, there have been drowning victims who came out of deep comas and recovered.

But in her experience, they have all been babies or very young children, whose brain cells and nerves are still growing and regenerating. She said they often have the miraculous ability to regenerate and overcome bleak circumstances. But sadly, she has not seen adults having the same ability to overcome the circumstances that BK has endured. A toddler might have the regenerative abilities but BK would probably not. And if she was going to improve, the doctors would have probably already seen her making some improvements early on.

I wonder if there is some sort of stem cell experiment they can do on her--sounds like it can't hurt.

No, there isn't. Scientists are working in the lab with mice but even that research is geared toward helping stroke victims-- not people who are brain dead or PSV. Its for people who have a mostly functioning brain with small damaged parts or localized trauma.

(As far as I know... Research sometimes moves at warp speed and sometimes as slow as a turtle...)

This is a little off topic, but some of you might know the answer. I was very familiar with WH's music as well as her decline and she supposedly was broke when she passed. The money now in the trust was made from her songs selling after her death. I never followed BB's career. Is he still popular or is he in bad financial shape? My reason for asking is if BK is moved into a facility who pays for that? Does he have that kind of money? Or does the executor make the decision since BK was left money? I just assume the medical bills will be astronomical.

I don't know but i want to say its about 100k a month to run a ventilator 24/7. Or maybe that is ICU. Its a number that sticks in my head. There is also the possibility bk didn't have insurance.

There is plenty of money left in her estate to care for her.

It is a shame that any of this needs to be considered for such a young girl.

I has been 21 days now or the 3 week period..........
I doubt if the family(s) are worried about money.
NG and LE investigation is very quiet also.
One gossip magazine said BK was attacked on her bed and sufficated................I wonder if there was blood on the bed.
take it for what it is worth

anyone watch forensic files? a lady drowned face down in a bat tub.......watching now

I am totally in agreement to not keeping someone alive if there is no hope of them having some quality of life. Vegetative state, severe brain damage or confined to a bed unable to function for oneself to a good extent is IMO an example of poor quality of life. T Shiavio is a good example of someone who I don't believe had quality of life and I for one felt relieved she was allowed to go. I do not agree with the way it was done (starved to death), but grateful that decision was made to let her RIP. I assume what is going on with BK's family is they want to be absolutely positive she has no hope of recovering with quality of life and I don't blame them for holding onto hope. IMO I don't think they want to see BK in that state such as TS but again for some reasons we're not privy to, they are still hanging onto hope. I assume once the doctors have taken BK out of the induced coma and then see if she is able to breath on her own, if she "wakes up", that is when I believe BK's family will know for certain and make that most difficult decision. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak