Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point in time if they were waiting for a change or miracle it would have happened by now. This may sound stupid, but at some point if her body is shut down, would rigor Morris set in? I know there were reports of her having bed sores - would she feel pain from those? This has been over a month - what else is it going to take for this family to do the right thing? Jmo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At this point in time if they were waiting for a change or miracle it would have happened by now. This may sound stupid, but at some point if her body is shut down, would rigor Morris set in?

No rigor mortis while the heart is beating and delivering oxygenated blood to her body.

I have to stay away from this thread for a while. I am sick and tired of all of the leeches, and money hoarders.

There has been no news about BK in weeks. Which leads me to believe she is as brain dead now as she was when this happened.

The question remains WHY? Why has this gone on for so long? I don't believe she will ever recover.

:dunno:

I'm taking a break from this thread until there is new REAL news. Until that time, nothing else matters.

I still believe NG will be charged with something.

I just don't think it is important or productive to try to sleuth his family. They are nothing more than the leeches that the Brown family is. My :twocents: of course.

O/T..........I will never forget this case because I remember her mom saying "She is not sleeping beauty" to the courts. Because she was so tight in a fetal position the doctors cut the tendons in her legs ...........she lived 10 years in a vegetative state. I believe this will be BK fate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Ann_Quinlan

45th day..................
cousin made a rap song now..............
BK still in ICU
family getting special treatment for the family and not the patient.......DR Drew

I have to stay away from this thread for a while. I am sick and tired of all of the leeches, and money hoarders.

There has been no news about BK in weeks. Which leads me to believe she is as brain dead now as she was when this happened.

The question remains WHY? Why has this gone on for so long? I don't believe she will ever recover.

:dunno:

I'm taking a break from this thread until there is new REAL news. Until that time, nothing else matters.

I still believe NG will be charged with something.

I just don't think it is important or productive to try to sleuth his family. They are nothing more than the leeches that the Brown family is. My :twocents: of course.

I don't believe she is brain dead. If she were brain dead, hospital could turn off life support without permission from the family. She probably has some sort of minimal activity that doesn't qualify her as brain dead, but pretty darn close. In which case family decides to keep her on life support or not.

When I watched being Bobby Brown, I was struck by how it seems BK was raised. Going from hotel room to hotel room, parents leaving the kids alone at the first opportunity, obvious drug use.. Poor girl. :(

Dr. Drew covering case now.

I don't believe she is brain dead. If she were brain dead, hospital could turn off life support without permission from the family. She probably has some sort of minimal activity that doesn't qualify her as brain dead, but pretty darn close. In which case family decides to keep her on life support or not.

I caught the tail end of Dr. drew, and he ended with, "it seems she is getting 'special treatment'," which I took to mean life support decisions are not being handled in a manner that us regulars folks would be experiencing.

I don't suppose there was any word on what BK and BBs relationship was like just prior to this incident? Would be weird if they weren't speaking yet he's suddenly all in the picture, KWIM?

I don't think the MG that was on Dr Phil looks anything like the MG that was a singer with the name "songbird" as her middle name. Is this where the backup singer theory is coming from?

I think she looks like who she is.

O/T..........I will never forget this case because I remember her mom saying "She is not sleeping beauty" to the courts. Because she was so tight in a fetal position the doctors cut the tendons in her legs ...........she lived 10 years in a vegetative state. I believe this will be BK fate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Ann_Quinlan

I agree .... they should pull the plug and let her go be with her mother, wherever that might be.

I don't suppose there was any word on what BK and BBs relationship was like just prior to this incident? Would be weird if they weren't speaking yet he's suddenly all in the picture, KWIM?

From what I've read BK and BB were estranged before her incident = not speaking .... he was called in because he was next of kin = her dad.

Of course he's in the picture. He's her Dad.

No matter what strains are on relationships of parents and their children, there is almost always a deep love there.

Nobody can convince me that BB does not love his daughter with his whole heart and soul. Or that BKB does not love her Dad with her whole heart and soul.

JMO.

Of course he's in the picture. He's her Dad.

No matter what strains are on relationships of parents and their children, there is almost always a deep love there.

JMO.

I'm going to agree with this, at least in the absence either of the two of them saying anything to the contrary. And even then, who hasn't at one time either thought or said "I hate" when they were angry or in the midst of an estrangement?

Someone earlier basically stated as fact that BB does not care about BK and is only in it for the money. I found it rather presumptuous to declare what is in the heart of a total stranger, regardless of the fact that by virtue of being a celebrity, there may be news stories and gossip columns written about that celebrity's life and relationships. None of us can conclusively know what is in the heart and mind of another.

From what I've read BK and BB were estranged before her incident = not speaking .... he was called in because he was next of kin = her dad.
IIRC, they made up.........BK wanted a new start.......she wanted to go to LA for her career.....BB lives in LA..........BK told people that she was leaving NG? no link

ring, ring, $$$.....

$250K 10-Carat Diamond Ring Whitney Houston Gave Bobbi Kristina Is Missing After Bathtub Incident

A 10-carat diamond ring Whitney Houston gave her daughter is missing in the wake of Bobbi Kristina Brown‘s near-drowning in her bathtub, a source with knowledge of the missing jewelry exclusively tells RadarOnline.com

It’s the same $250,000 ring that Brown, 22, famously shared on Instagram as her “engagement ring” in 2012, when she announced she would marry Nick Gordon, the man who called the late singer “mom.”

[....]

A source close to Gordon tells Radar that the ring his mother was referring to was a DIFFERENT diamond ring he bought for Brown last year — and not the much larger one once owned by Houston.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/03/bobbi-kristina-brown-whitney-houston-diamond-ring-missing/

Every month the same rumors...

Bobbi Kristina Brown: Pressure to Remove Life Support Coming From Houston Family – Bobby Brown Refuses to Let Daughter Die

Pat Houston and Cissy Houston are allegedly waiting for Bobby Brown to remove Bobbi Kristina Brown from life support.

[....]

The Houston family is putting pressure on Bobby Brown to let Bobbi Kristina go.

[....]

It’s pretty evident Michelle is simply out for money, but most of the family is trying to cash in on Bobbi Kristina’s tragedy. Pat Houston and Cissy Houston want to see Bobbi Kristina removed from life support according to many reports.

An insider confided, “Pat Houston is pushing for Bobby to take his daughter off of life support. With Bobbi Kristina Brown gone, Pat will get control of Bobbi Kristina’s inheritance (Whitney Houston’s fortune), and Cissy will gain control of the property.” Basically, once Whitney Houston’s daughter dies, Pat and Cissy get the money.

It’s easy to see that if Pat Houston had any control of Bobbi’s health, she would have removed Bobbi Kristina from life support quicker than you can say PAYDAY.

Our source also noted Bobbi has at least one person in her corner; her father. The source explains the real reason Bobbi Kristina Brown remains on life support and will continue her medically induced coma… “Bobby Brown is in control of Bobbi Kristina’s medical decisions and life support. To prevent Pat and Cissy Houston from cashing in on Bobbi Kristina Brown, Bobby is using the estate to pay for all the medical bills. Each day Bobbi Kristina Brown stays on life support in the hospital drains the inheritance, eventually leaving the greedy family with nothing.”

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...ston-family-bobby-brown-refuses-daughter-die/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila