Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does this statement make any sense? At all?

"Despite his daughter remaining in a medically induced coma since she was found unresponsive in a bathtub at her Atlanta home in January, singer Bobby Brown told an audience on Saturday night that she is 'awake.'

After roughly three months of being in a coma, Bobbi Kristina Brown is awake and no longer on life support.
Her aunt Tina Brown took to Facebook to share the extremely happy news, writing, "So many messages,sorry can't answer them all right now but I will get to them later..just allow me this time with my family,,yes,she woke up and is no longer on life support!!!!!:):)God is good!!thanks for your prayers,,still a process,but she is going to be ok:):):):)." http://www.eonline.com/news/647992/bobbi-kristina-brown-is-no-longer-on-life-support

The only thing I will read into this, based on family comments, is that she has possibly been taken off a ventilator. When taken off ventilator, they will decrease "medically induced coma" (= she woke up)?

I have seen in my own experience a family member who was in a medically induced coma who appeared they "woke up"... but they were "bleeding through and having involuntary reactions" which we also at WS have seen in another case. :moo:

Interesting that this was stated during a concert, A PERFORMANCE .......

K-Z... where are you to chime in?

Bobby Brown revealed to fans onstage that his daughter is “awake” while Bobbi Kristina’s aunt Pat Houston also confirmed the happy news, saying “yes, she woke up and is no longer on life support!!!!!”

According to E! Online, Pat eventually took to her Facebook page to clear things up and comment on the claims. post the following, according

"So many messages,sorry can't answer them all right now but I will get to them later..just allow me this time with my family,,yes,she woke up and is no longer on life support!!!!!:):)God is good!!thanks for your prayers,,still a process,but she is going to be ok:):):):) [sic]" She wrote.

http://www.womansday.com.au/celebri...i-kristina-is-no-longer-on-life-support-12248

Tina and Pat Houston used exactly the same words including the same number of smileys at the same place ?

I'm still sceptical and agree, too - BB would have taken the next flight to be at his daughter's bedside if only for one day.

The only thing I will read into this, based on family comments, is that she has possibly been taken off a ventilator. When taken off ventilator, they will decrease "medically induced coma" (= she woke up)?

I have seen in my own experience a family member who was in a medically induced coma who appeared they "woke up"... but they were "bleeding through and having involuntary reactions" which we also at WS have seen in another case. :moo:

Interesting that this was stated during a concert, A PERFORMANCE .......

K-Z... where are you to chime in?

RBBM:
I reached out to K_Z, so hopefully she will make her way over to Bobbi Kristina'a thread and give us her assessment of this latest turn of events soon.
HTH...
:gathering:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call me curious and skeptical for the time being. A major development in Bobbi Kristina's condition when her father isn't at the rehabilitation facility with her? Did Bobby Brown appoint a family member to act on his behalf during his absence? The first sign of progress in nearly three months, and her father doesn't rush to Bobbi Kristina's side? :waitasec: Keeping thoughts to myself for now.

It will be interesting to see what the reality of these comments are. It is clear that the Brown side of her family is maintaining hope. They are to be commended for that. I am also impressed with how well BB has handled this whole situation. He has kept the lid shut on this. No pictures leaked, no crazy rumours reported.

Yup, there is still hope. There always is.

Her eyes may be open and that may be "awake" in the family's mind. Persons in a PVS state can have opened eyes.

I am skeptical because getting weaned off a ventilator after BK's situation involves an entire treatment plan in and of itself. The body and the lungs become dependent on the machine and become deconditioned.

She is at a long term care facility, though. So maybe something........

I can't believe it at the moment though

I need to hear a lot more about her actual condition, particularly neurologically.

After 3 months on a ventilator, your intercostal muscles, diaphragm, and other breathing muscles are atrophied and scavenged. No way can I believe she is breathing on her own.

Need to have more verification from an authority outside of the family. I'm very skeptical.

e online (woman's day quoted Pat via E!) does not, in fact, say Pat. It says:

"After roughly three months of being in a coma, Bobbi Kristina Brown is awake and no longer on life support.
Her aunt Tina Brown took to Facebook to share the extremely happy news, writing, "So many messages,sorry can't answer them all right now but I will get to them later..just allow me this time with my family,,yes,she woke up and is no longer on life support!!!!!:):)God is good!!thanks for your prayers,,still a process,but she is going to be ok:):):):)."
http://www.eonline.com/news/647992/bobbi-kristina-brown-is-no-longer-on-life-support

I have found no sources stating Pat said anything.

BB's attorney won't comment.

BB is on tour and not by her bedside.

Methinks someone wants a paid interview....

The last I heard, BB's comments were in the context of "BK is alive within me" kind of thing, like he was speaking figuratively, and not literally.

I'm not where I can watch and listen to a video. What does it say and who does it attriubte the update to?

CelebTV Online. Clip of BB speaking about BK during Saturday night concert: "Bobbi Kristina is awake and watching (her father)." No official comments or statements from family members. Not clear what Bobby Brown meant by his comments at concert. Like I said, FWIW. Basically a video tabloid source. :moo:

My opinion of this is that BK is still unconscious, on life support with no hope.

Bobby Brown: Bobbi Kristina is 'awake'

By Kate Aquillano

updated7:58 AM EDT, Mon April 20, 2015

•Bobbi Kristina was found unresponsive in a bathtub on January 31
•Bobby Brown's update was captured on an Instagram video

...The positive update on Bobbi Kristina's condition comes one week after Bobby Brown broke his silence for the first time. He told concertgoers, "I wanna thank all of y'all for coming out tonight, for supporting me and my family. Rough times are rough times. Hard times are hard times. I don't know what the hell I'm going through right now, but I'm giving it to God and let Him deal with it."

However, the news is counter to what Bobbi Kristina's grandmother, Cissy Houston, told the WBLS FM show on March 25. She said, "You know, still not a great deal of hope. We’re praying. I don’t pray like that. I give it to God one time, ’cause I know he’s able. And I cannot change a thing." ...

What does this new information mean for Bobbi Kristina's future? Dr. Drew reacts Monday on HLN.

CNN has reached out to Bobby Brown's attorney for additional comments.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2015/04/19/bobbi-kristina-brown-awake-update-0

I'll tune in to Dr. Drew tonight and report later.

Bobbi Kristina not 'awake,' source says

Source: Brown does not respond to visitors, has a tracheostomy in her throat

Author: By Todd Leopold CNN

Published On: 43 m Updated 15 m

(CNN) -
A source with knowledge of the condition of Bobbi Kristina Brown tells CNN that the 22-year-old daughter of Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston remains in the same neurological state that she has been in for over 12 weeks.

Although Bobbi Kristina Brown is not in a coma or sedated, she does not respond to visitors -- she does not respond to familiar voices, and her eyes do not follow a person around the room -- and has a tracheostomy in her throat, the source told CNN.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/entertainment/bobbi-kristina-not-awake-source-says/32465904

Does this report suggest that BK is no longer in induced coma but has breathing tube? Ventilator?

I need to hear a lot more about her actual condition, particularly neurologically.

After 3 months on a ventilator, your intercostal muscles, diaphragm, and other breathing muscles are atrophied and scavenged. No way can I believe she is breathing on her own.

Need to have more verification from an authority outside of the family. I'm very skeptical.

As always, thanks for your expertise!

I was driving in the car this morning listening to 1010 WINS. Their report stated, "she's awake." I can't recall now what if anything they said about the vent. But before I could think "yea for her," they concluded with, "however, her condition remains unchanged."

I thought, WTH????

Hoping there is an "official" statement today by BB's attorney or Houston family spokesperson. Maybe Dr. Drew will have some reliable facts to present on his HLN program tonight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04
Back