Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She is likely still ventilated because after all that time on the vent, she would need to actively participate in rehab exercises and vent weaning training in order to be free of the vent.

She is PVS. Her eyes may or may not be open. She is non-responsive is what it sounds like.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/newstrending/tt-AAbmSNd?q=bobbi Kristina brown&form=PTTWMO

Source: Bobbi Kristina is not 'awake'

I'm thinking the whole PR "awake" thing is probably as a poster above noted-- "metaphorically" awake. She lives in my heart, kind of thing. Like the Lion King song "He Lives in You, He Lives in Me, he watches over...."

I hate to think that anyone from the family would put false or exploitative information out there as a publicity stunt, to increase public attention to themselves, refresh the media stories about them, etc. But it does kind of feel that way-- especially the way the information was communicated to the public (social media that was then hastily erased, blurting out in the middle of a concert, etc.)

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/20/entertainment/feat-bobbi-kristina-bobby-brown/index.html

Although Bobbi Kristina Brown is not in a coma or sedated, she does not respond to visitors -- she does not respond to familiar voices, and her eyes do not follow a person around the room -- and has a tracheostomy in her throat, the source told CNN.

BBM

http://www.gossipcop.com/bobbi-kristina-brown-not-awake/

Bobbi Kristina Brown Update: Houston Family Says Bobbi Kristina Still On Life Support, Not ‘Awake’

Despite earlier reports that Bobbi Kristina Brown is “awake,” family members are saying that the daughter of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston remains in a coma. The newer reports came less than 24 hours after members of the Brown family opened up publicly about the 22-year-old’s health condition.

TMZ reported that the Houstons said Bobbi Kristina was still on life support. “She’s in the exact same condition she was in when she went into the facility,” the Houston family told the celebrity news site. Although there has reportedly been the “occasional eye blink,” Bobbi Kristina is said to still be on a ventilator.

http://www.ibtimes.com/bobbi-kristi...bobbi-kristina-still-life-support-not-1889100

http://www.people.com/article/bobbi-kristina-condition-not-changed-sources-say

She is likely still ventilated because after all that time on the vent, she would need to actively participate in rehab exercises and vent weaning training in order to be free of the vent.

She is PVS. Her eyes may or may not be open. She is non-responsive is what it sounds like.

What is PVS ?(forgive my ignorance)

^ Bobby Brown's family members seems to be taking advantage of his absence to start rumors about Bobbi Kristina's condition. I'm glad the Houstons are sharing the facts.

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :candle: :candle: :candle:

This is just so sad, all the way around. I'm not involved enough in the goings-on of this story to know who might be playing games with who in the whole Bobbi Kristina situation...but as a parent, if this were my child, I'd probably hope against hope that they'd recover. At some point, maybe I'd resign myself to the reality of the situation, I don't know. I feel for everyone involved who loves and cares about her.

Jahi's McMath's mother also talks about Jahi as if Jahi was alive and awake.
Wishing to be so doesn't it make it so.

This is just so sad, all the way around. I'm not involved enough in the goings-on of this story to know who might be playing games with who in the whole Bobbi Kristina situation...but as a parent, if this were my child, I'd probably hope against hope that they'd recover. At some point, maybe I'd resign myself to the reality of the situation, I don't know. I feel for everyone involved who loves and cares about her.

Im with you. And I was hopeful reading what the aunt posted. So sad that it apparently is not true.

Bobbi Kristina not 'awake,' source says

Source: Brown does not respond to visitors, has a tracheostomy in her throat

Author: By Todd Leopold CNN

Published On: 43 m Updated 15 m

(CNN) -
A source with knowledge of the condition of Bobbi Kristina Brown tells CNN that the 22-year-old daughter of Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston remains in the same neurological state that she has been in for over 12 weeks.

Although Bobbi Kristina Brown is not in a coma or sedated, she does not respond to visitors -- she does not respond to familiar voices, and her eyes do not follow a person around the room -- and has a tracheostomy in her throat, the source told CNN.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/entertainment/bobbi-kristina-not-awake-source-says/32465904

Does this report suggest that BK is no longer in induced coma but has breathing tube? Ventilator?

Just awful. Another reminder to everyone to draft a living will. They can be done on the cheap online. I would never want to exist in such a state.

Jahi's McMath's mother also talks about Jahi as if Jahi was alive and awake.
Wishing to be so doesn't it make it so.

Tragic delusion. So sad.

BB and his wife both made separate statements through their lawyers. I can't copy and paste them on my iPad because it's Twitter and it didn't copy over correctly. But it was on US weeklys Twitter and came across my feed. Words like improvement since being moved and doctors say she will live a long life. Of course no details on what type of life. So sad.

The same article would be on their website. I just happened to see it on Twitter.

Living a 'long' life is not necessarily a good thing under these tragic circumstances.

Dr. Drew (HLN) comes on here at 9:00PM (EDT). I don't think the show is live, so I wonder if he had the latest information from the Houstons that Bobbi Kristina is not awake and off support per BB/family when the show was taped earlier today.

"Due to the numerous requests for an elaboration of the comments made by Bobby Brown on Saturday, April 18, 2015 at his concert in Texas, there is a need to clarify the reports on the condition of Bobbi Kristina," his lawyer Christopher Brown of Brown & Rosen LLC told Us in the statement.

Bobby's attorney explained that while Bobbi is awake, her long-term prognosis remains unknown. "Bobbi Kristina’s condition has changed since moving from Emory University Hospital and there has been improvement," the lawyer told Us. "Doctors have indicated that she will have a long life. However, Bobbi Kristina is presently embarking on a rehabilitation process and the quality of her life will not be known for years to come."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...tina-brown-in-statement-2015204#ixzz3XtNj11Ah
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

BB's wife's full statement at link, also.

The singer's wife, Alicia Etheredge-Brown, also released a statement through their lawyer on Monday, making it clear that Bobby was in "an emotional state" when he made the comments during his show this past Saturday. On Monday, TMZ reported that the Houston family was not pleased with Bobby's statements, which Etheredge-Brown acknowledged.

ETA: He's entitled to put a positive spin on things (and I do believe that is a positive spin). All indications point to a perpetual vegetative state-- and she has a 20 year old heart that was presumably not damaged too badly by the cardiac arrest and hypoxia, so it's true she could exist for a long time in that condition. I guess a good thing is that she has around $20M to provide for her care for life. Managed properly, that should be enough for whatever happens, or whatever they choose to try. That's a benefit most people in her condition sure don't have.

Hopefully BB will set up a custodian, legal oversight and arrangements to provide for her perpetual care, in case something happens to him. Her grandmother is pretty elderly, so someone should be thinking ahead about how her care expenses will be handled, at this point. Guardianship, etc.

One last thought I had is that this whole situation seems to almost be devolving into a Brown Family/ Houston Family feud. This animosity could go on for decades, while she lays there on a vent in a vegetative state. Bickering and squabbling and flirting with the media, etc. All soaked in grief, fame, $$$, and chaotic lifestyles, drugs, and a potential crime, IMO. I wouldn't be at all surprised if a reality show develops from all this. The whole thing is sad.

Bobbi Kristina Brown's grandmother, Cissy Houston, is clarifying earlier comments made by Bobby Brown about the current state of his daughter.

[...]

"I have just returned from visiting my granddaughter Bobbi Kristina in the hospital and while she is no longer in a medically induced coma she has a tracheotomy and according to the doctors she has global and irreversible brain damage and remains unresponsive," Houston said in a statement to PEOPLE.

"Meeting with the doctors and understanding that she can live in this condition for a lifetime truly saddens me."
http://www.people.com/article/bobbi-kristina-brown-awake-brain-damage-coma

What a sad situation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04