Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope Bobbi Kristina is at peace. She's the perfect example of what happens when you have money and no one will tell you no - and in the event someone does, there's someone right in line to say yes. But in this case, it was Whitney having no one tell her no and then that curse got cast upon her daughter. I said some harsh things about Bobby Brown towards the beginning of this ordeal, but I definitely can see now that even if he had wanted to be a good father to her, he would have been shut out by the Houstons, even while Whitney was still alive.

BK had a truly tragic life. Money definitely can't buy happiness.

The National Enquirer have published a lot of "re-enactment" photos but the one on a recent cover is real, and it's a photo taken of her while she was in the hospice. It is thought that an extended Brown family member took the picture, and sold it for more than $100 k. I have managed to avoid seeing it yet, though probably will sooner or later.

I am guessing that some of the evidence used in the case will be photographic, so it's likely we will see pictures of her anyway - as with Michael Jackson. But the National Enquirer cover is a disgrace.

:shame::notgood::shush: I walk to CVS a lot,I go there sometimes for losing lotto tickets, black cherry water, I sought the NE out to look at the pic to make my own mind up. 1st, I detest the NE for buying the pic., but the NE is a pretty good rag mag sometimes( Scott Peterson) 2nd, I detest the person who took it and sold it ( oink, oink ), I did look at it in the store at the counter, I didn't pay for it, I only looked at 1 pic. I have no opine on how she looked, she was IMO "dead" Karma will get the person. I'm sure the family knows who took it and that's what matters. Commence big $$$$$$$$$$$ fight. Temp grieving time/ducks in a row minus picture taker 1st Karma. IMO

ETA Don't like any of the "Adults"to them she was worth more dead than alive. Not to her b/F. He's lost everything since she died +
serious accusations/speculation fron SM, but he had nothing to gain. Where's the evidence? OOOOpppppsie I veeered really OT. BYE GH is on

This is a link to an article and also a video that Tyler Perry put together for Bobbi's funeral. I believe this shows how she had access to some of the most powerful people in the Country to help her realize her dreams, which makes this tragedy even more sad. No matter how much money someone has, drugs can end anyone's life, IMO. Even if her BF hurt her or killed her, drugs were the common denominators of the two.

I have to admit that I have never considered Bobbi Kristina to be a celebrity, but a Daughter of one. I did watch a portion of one of the episodes of the short lived "reality" show with her and her "voice coach". It was clear to me that she did not have her Mother's voice...not even close, IMO. I believe that was something she just couldn't live with. She was able to have plenty of "connections" to open doors for her, yet if you can't deliver the goods that door can get slammed in your face too.

http://www.people.com/article/tyler...bute-video-funeral-death?xid=rss-topheadlines

JMO'S p.s. you may want a tissue for the video...

Tyler Perry Shares His Bobbi Kristina Brown Tribute Video That Was Screened at Her Funeral—Watch

Corinne Heller, eonline
Seconds ago

Tyler Perry has released a moving video that pays tribute to Bobbi Kristina Brown, which was shown to her family and friends at her private memorial that he attended last month.

The footage was posted on his Facebook page on Friday and contains a montage of photos of the 22-year-old, as a child and an adult, including some with her late mother, Whitney Houston, and father, Bobby Brown, 46. It is set to Houston's 1996 ballad "You Were Loved," featured on the soundtrack of her movie The Preacher's Wife.

"The Houston estate asked if I would share this tribute that I put together for Bobbi Kristina's private funeral," Perry wrote. "On behalf of the Brown and Houston families, we would all like to thank you for your prayers and support. God bless." ...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150905/b693266/

Bobbi Kristina's Aunt Leolah Brown Says Her Niece and Whitney Houston Were Murdered

by Inside Edition 12:45 PM EDT, September 16, 2015

Leolah Brown has told INSIDE EDITION that she believes Bobbi Kristina Brown was murdered – and so was her mother, Whitney Houston.

In an exclusive interview that will air in full on Wednesday, Leolah – the older sister of Bobbi Kristina’s father Bobby Brown – spoke about losing her 22-year-old niece this summer.

“This was no accident,” she said. “I will never believe this was an accident… I believe that somebody killed my niece, just like they killed her mother. I don't know who actually murdered Whitney." ...

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...bi-kristina-and-whitney-houston-were-murdered

Bobbi Kristina's Aunt Leolah Brown Says Her Niece and Whitney Houston Were Murdered

by Inside Edition 12:45 PM EDT, September 16, 2015

Leolah Brown has told INSIDE EDITION that she believes Bobbi Kristina Brown was murdered – and so was her mother, Whitney Houston.

In an exclusive interview that will air in full on Wednesday, Leolah – the older sister of Bobbi Kristina’s father Bobby Brown – spoke about losing her 22-year-old niece this summer.

“This was no accident,” she said. “I will never believe this was an accident… I believe that somebody killed my niece, just like they killed her mother. I don't know who actually murdered Whitney." ...

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...bi-kristina-and-whitney-houston-were-murdered

Yeah, it's called being an addict who refuses to get real about her problems. Puhleaze.

Leolah is pizzed that Bobby Brown (and, subsequently, her) won't get a piece of the pie. Like Leolah says, it's all about getting control of Bobbi Kristina's Estate, and she's :stormingmad: that it won't be her brother (or her). :moo:

Bobby Brown is hoping Georgia authorities will act quickly now that the official cause of his daughter's death has been determined, he said Monday.

[...]

"I look forward to having the court hear the evidence in the civil lawsuit and hopefully the criminal action very soon," Bobby Brown said in his Monday statement obtained by the Daily News.http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ping-criminal-action-gordon-article-1.2377437

I thought the COD was already determined as drowning?

Honestly the way this family has handled the situation, you can just tell they want a scapegoat and someone to blame instead of having to admit BK was an addict who did this to herself. JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am thinking she od'd as well. If the reults are sealed they don't want anyone going "oh well" Nick is clear. She did this to herself.
It should be investigated with no preconceived ideas other than to include or exclude him as a suspect.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l...inas-death-determined-record-sealed/72911218/

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Yeah that is what I think as well. Just my opinion but, I think she od'd (on what ever) and they (who ever ) thought putting in a tub of cold water, ( iirc it was cold to touch upon emt's arrival, iirc) and the bruising probably came from that, them trying to bring her back. Such a shame she surrounded herself with like people. jmo idk

Old saying, If you want to me to tell you what kind of person you are, introduce me to your friends.

Leolah is pizzed that Bobby Brown (and, subsequently, her) won't get a piece of the pie. Like Leolah says, it's all about getting control of Bobbi Kristina's Estate, and she's :stormingmad: that it won't be her brother (or her). :moo:

Wow that 100k sure went fast.:moo:

I'm surprised considering how much of Nick and BKs druggy friends they have arrested that they haven't managed to bust him and catch him with drugs. Drug addicts don't just stop using because their money source has dried up (or in this case, she died).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Given the little information we have about Bobbi Kristina's demise, drowning and/or alcohol/drug overdose, whether accidental or the result of a deliberate act appear to be the likely COD. Seems like either criminal act would be difficult to prove without significant and credible witness' testimony. If anyone/everyone who was at Bobbi Kristina's townhouse that night was drinking and/or smoking pot, doing other drugs, none are likely able to provide reliable testimony. It will be interesting to see where this case is headed. :moo:

Rest in peace, Bobbi Kristina :rose:

Early article about Cause of Death for Bobbi Kristina:

Bobbi Kristina Brown Cause of Death Under Investigation, Says Medical Examiner; Autopsy Shows 'No Significant Injuries'

updated 07/27/2015 AT 05:45 PM EDT •originally published 07/27/2015 AT 09:15 AM EDT

...According the Fulton County Medical Examiner, there will be an investigation into her "non-natural death."

The medical examiner's office, in a statement obtained by PEOPLE, states that: "The death of Bobbi Kristina Brown has been reported to the Fulton County Medical Examiner's Office in accordance with state death investigation laws requiring investigation of known or suspected non-natural deaths. Because the events at her home leading to her death occurred in Fulton County (Roswell), her death has been reported to the Fulton County Medical Examiner for determination of the cause, manner, and circumstances of death. Despite the long interval between her being found unresponsive and her death, an autopsy will still be necessary to further evaluate possible causes of death or contributing factors." ...

http://www.people.com/article/bobbi-kristina-brown-cause-of-death-unknown

Today (Friday) at noon on Lifetime: Whitney (2015)

..."Whitney" chronicles the headline-making relationship between the iconic singer, actress, producer and model Whitney Houston and singer and songwriter Bobby Brown from the time they first met at the very height of their celebrity to their courtship and tumultuous marriage. Throughout it all, difficulties followed the superstar couple while they dealt with the overwhelming rewards and consequences of the fame and fortune created by Houston’s meteoric rise that would soon overshadow them both...

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/whitney/about

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx
Back