Bond Revoked

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does that mean there will not be a new bond hearing this morning since the old bond is revoked?? I was hoping to find a link to a court hearing but can't find one. Anyone else?
I imagine there will be a new bond hearing for her new charges, but nothing on the original ones.

They had to investigate the theft charges which may have taken time. For example get the video proof from Target bank of america etc.. They probably wanted to make sure they could not refute those charges therefore their case is stronger and now she will get more time for that plus the other charges.

Not that I think Casey is good or anything...but how did SHE victimize a 12 yr old...the 12 yr old's PARENTS allowed the 12 yr old to get involved by allowing her to hold a vigil and then send Casey a stuffed animal....not for anything I would never allow my kids to communicate with casey......if they felt strong about a vigil I would organize it, not allow my child to get involved. Do I think Casey was right to email her? No but honestly she didn't do anything wrong, as the child contacted the anthony's first and it isn't as though the conversation was inappropreiate. I think it's sweet that the 12 yr old wanted to get involved but her parents should have told her to do her own thing without contacting the anthonys....so to me the child wasn't victimized...jmho

Can LE interrogate her now? WHERE'S CAYLEE? WE KNOW YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS...COME CLEAN!

I think that will depend on how many times and from how many people, she hears in a factual way that she has lots more of the jail and then prison lifestyle ahead of her, and that she may be able to cut that time back, and return to her preffered lifestyle sooner, if she just answers:

WHERE'S CAYLEE?

But I also think no promises or deals should be made with her on that point. Just simple, unemotional, factual statements that she *may* be able to reduce her time spent in jail/prison lifestyle by answering that one simple question with a few simple, *truthful* words.

The only thing about this is that I didn't hear on any of her jail phone calls any complaints from her about the jail lifestyle. Every time she was asked, she said she was okay. So it may not bother her at all, as difficult as that is to understand. She may very well enjoy it for its total lack of responsibility and demands placed on her.

Wouldn't it be ironic if they used Cindy's words to rearrest her? I was watching videos this morning and there was a segment of the protestors confronting Cindy. They said things like "you say this is about Caylee, but all we have heard from you is Casey Casey Casey." I can't hear the speakers on my computer very well, and I can't find my headphones but the protestors were saying all the right things to her. So much for moderator on Nancy Grace calling them names.

Casey got what she wanted - she was free (and running amok) thanks to Baez. She obviously violated the terms of her bond by using the computer. She continued to manipulate the scene out of jail just as she had in jail. Now her entitlement lifestyle has bit her in the butt again - she's back in jail for stealing money from people.. When WILL her parents open their eyes to the waste of life they have raised?

It wasn't that she was having it too good, or not.

-She was acting in bad faith with the people that bonded her out.

-Circumstances changed that increased her flight risk.

I think both Padilla's wanted to revoke the bond. But Tony insisted that it needed to be for a concrete and overt action. His business ethics did not want to revoke a bond based on leaked preliminary forensic data. He probably wanted something actual and official to happen before taking that action. While Leonard can operate on his gut, Tony's business is based on official documents, statements and papertrails. Once LE re-arrested her it gave them the reason to ethically revoke bond and they took it. I'm betting they had the paperwork ready to go since Thursday night.

I understand that that Tony Padilla would want to not just yank her bond for no reason, as that would harm his business reputation.

And while I'm thrilled she's back in jail, I am disgusted at the way LE did that last night. I know that many of us think she's guilty of killing her daughter - however - in the eyes of the law, she is innocent until proven guilty, and there was no reason for LE to re-arrest her at a time when they knew all the media was outside her home, especially since her attorney had offered to surrender her.

We are a nation of laws, and IMO LE was out of line last night. They clearly contributed to this media circus and are poisoning the jury pool. I don't know about everyone else, but once she is charged with killing her daughter, I want her to get a fair trial and, if convicted, severely punished for this sad crime. A fair trial = a verdict that will not be overturned on appeal. LE should not jeopardize their case by trying this in the media.

Not that I think Casey is good or anything...but how did SHE victimize a 12 yr old...the 12 yr old's PARENTS allowed the 12 yr old to get involved by allowing her to hold a vigil and then send Casey a stuffed animal....not for anything I would never allow my kids to communicate with casey......if they felt strong about a vigil I would organize it, not allow my child to get involved. Do I think Casey was right to email her? No but honestly she didn't do anything wrong, as the child contacted the anthony's first and it isn't as though the conversation was inappropreiate. I think it's sweet that the 12 yr old wanted to get involved but her parents should have told her to do her own thing without contacting the anthonys....so to me the child wasn't victimized...jmho

Obviously you have had little dealings with 12 year olds. They are sneaky and I have seen some pull off things right in front of their parents. Her organizing a vigil would most likely have been in the guise of a vigil for Caylee. Casey's ADULT friends were suckered in and yet you plame the parents of a 12 year old. Casey has suckered people all her life and yet you say a 12 year old wasn't.

w h e r e ' s c a y l e e

According to what I have heard LP say on his many interviews and last night Tim Miller from TE. Casey doesn't have any reactions, she's in her own world...she's going to stick to her story no matter what, putting her faith in her brownie-eating attorney.

I'm waiting for a famous attorney to contact the Anthonys to upstage Jose and add to the circus.

I still believe that her defense will try to prove diminished mental capacity at some point.

Early Saturday morning, the Tampa bonding company that had put up $50,000 to get Casey out of jail on original charges of child endangerment and lying to authorities about the disappearance of her young daughter Caylee, revoked that bond.

That action means someone will have to come up with another $50,000 to get Casey out of jail. The Anthony family was unable to do that when Casey was first arrested.
while I don't doubt that her bond was or will be rvoked, this quote doesn't even make sense? LP put up the 50k not any bonding company.

I'm also glad Casey is back in jail, but the terms of her release said nothing about using a computer.

I understand that that Tony Padilla would want to not just yank her bond for no reason, as that would harm his business reputation.

And while I'm thrilled she's back in jail, I am disgusted at the way LE did that last night. I know that many of us think she's guilty of killing her daughter - however - in the eyes of the law, she is innocent until proven guilty, and there was no reason for LE to re-arrest her at a time when they knew all the media was outside her home, especially since her attorney had offered to surrender her.

We are a nation of laws, and IMO LE was out of line last night. They clearly contributed to this media circus and are poisoning the jury pool. I don't know about everyone else, but once she is charged with killing her daughter, I want her to get a fair trial and, if convicted, severely punished for this sad crime. A fair trial = a verdict that will not be overturned on appeal. LE should not jeopardize their case by trying this in the media.

LE was within their rights to do what they did. If they did it in the middle of the night, would that have been better? If they arrested her outside her attorney's office, would that have been better? Who is to say that Cindy or George didn't call them to get the protestors away from the hosue and LE said, this is a good time to go out there and take care of this here and now. This way, they gave Cindy and George a chance to say goodby to Casey before they hauled her butt off to jail. Cindy did not even look upset (unusual for her). I am surprised that they didn't bother to frsik her before arresting her. Baez said he would have turned her over. He would not have. He would have held her in his offfice indefinitely to avoid her re-arrest. They amount of LE that came along was appropriate for arresting someone within a media, crowded environment. Don't blame the police here; Casey is the criminal.

According to what I have heard LP say on his many interviews and last night Tim Miller from TE. Casey doesn't have any reactions, she's in her own world...she's going to stick to her story no matter what, putting her faith in her brownie-eating attorney.

I'm waiting for a famous attorney to contact the Anthonys to upstage Jose and add to the circus.

I still believe that her defense will try to prove diminished mental capacity at some point.

Anyone seen Mark Garegos lately?

LE was within their rights to do what they did. If they did it in the middle of the night, would that have been better? If they arrested her outside her attorney's office, would that have been better? Who is to say that Cindy or George didn't call them to get the protestors away from the hosue and LE said, this is a good time to go out there and take care of this here and now. This way, they gave Cindy and George a chance to say goodby to Casey before they hauled her butt off to jail. Cindy did not even look upset (unusual for her). I am surprised that they didn't bother to frsik her before arresting her. Baez said he would have turned her over. He would not have. He would have held her in his offfice indefinitely to avoid her re-arrest. They amount of LE that came along was appropriate for arresting someone within a media, crowded environment. Don't blame the police here; Casey is the criminal.

Whether we like it or not, Casey is the alleged criminal until she is convicted. And while LE may have the authority to handle the re-arrest this way, they purposely chose to due it on prime time TV. I just think it is wrong for LE to contribute to this media circus.

There is no way her attorney would have kept or hidden her if there was a new warrant for her arrest - he could lose his law license. I don't like her attorney, but I don't think he's going to risk losing his license over this client.

snipped

I don't feel that LE really has any obligation to notifiy someone beforehand that they are going to be arrested. LE is not responsible for the media circus outside the anthony home nor should it be a factor in when they arrested her.

Her lawyer has shown no willingness to allow LE access to his client so that she can provide thruthful information about where her daughter is, in fact he told her not to talk to anyone...not her mother, father, brother or even Tiim Miller the man who is organizing a search for her child.

I am glad that they showed up announced and arrested her, that ensured that she would be caught off guard and wouldn't be able to do something drastic. JMO...of course:)

Wouldn't it be ironic if they used Cindy's words to rearrest her? I was watching videos this morning and there was a segment of the protestors confronting Cindy. They said things like "you say this is about Caylee, but all we have heard from you is Casey Casey Casey." I can't hear the speakers on my computer very well, and I can't find my headphones but the protestors were saying all the right things to her. So much for moderator on Nancy Grace calling them names.

Casey got what she wanted - she was free (and running amok) thanks to Baez. She obviously violated the terms of her bond by using the computer. She continued to manipulate the scene out of jail just as she had in jail. Now her entitlement lifestyle has bit her in the butt again - she's back in jail for stealing money from people.. When WILL her parents open their eyes to the waste of life they have raised?

She also violated the judge's order that forbade her any contact with minors.

I wonder what part of 'you are forbidden any contact with persons under the age of 17' she didn't understand? Seems simple and easy to understand to me.

I also wonder who mailed the letters and package with bracelet (contact) she sent to the 12 year old. Has anyone seen her put anything in the mailbox at home? If she didn't mail them, who did?

Did her attorney or anyone at his office mail them? Or see her mail them? Anybody check to see who she was mailing to?

If anyone mailed these for her, or knew she was mailing them, what part of the judge's order did they not understand? How does their facilitating her to violate the judge's order help what should be the focus of this case, Caylee?

Such craziness. Like a really badly written sitcom.

Obviously you have had little dealings with 12 year olds. They are sneaky and I have seen some pull off things right in front of their parents. Her organizing a vigil would most likely have been in the guise of a vigil for Caylee. Casey's ADULT friends were suckered in and yet you plame the parents of a 12 year old. Casey has suckered people all her life and yet you say a 12 year old wasn't.

Amen, Gaia. And in many cases, young kids are MUCH MORE internet savvy than their parents & especially their grandparents.

Watching the video of the girl's grandmother gave me a very creepy feeling..... she seemed like she was high on the Anthony Kool-aid & I got the distinct feeling she encouraged her granddaughter to try to get close to Casey.

--

As far as the bond... I'm SO glad it was pulled. The only way I'll believe Cindy might not decide to run off with Casey to 'save her' is if HER assets are on the line.... I doubt she care one bit if some stranger would lose their money if it comes to her poor victimized Casey. Frankly, I can even see her escaping WITH Casey at her family's expense so I hope George & Lee would protect themselves against that possibility.

She also violated the judge's order that forbade her any contact with minors.

I wonder what part of 'you are forbidden any contact with persons under the age of 17' she didn't understand? Seems simple and easy to understand to me.

I also wonder who mailed the letters and package with bracelet (contact) she sent to the 12 year old. Has anyone seen her put anything in the mailbox at home? If she didn't mail them, who did?

Did her attorney or anyone at his office mail them? Or see her mail them? Anybody check to see who she was mailing to?

If anyone mailed these for her, or knew she was mailing them, what part of the judge's order did they not understand? How does their facilitating her to violate the judge's order help what should be the focus of this case, Caylee?

Such craziness. Like a really badly written sitcom.

Someone else posted the actual leagal jargon of the conditions, but it stated that there could be no "unsupervised" contact with a minor. So, I'm sure she weasel her way out of this one too. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo
Back