Bosma Murder Trial 02.03.16 - Day 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Tim. He never had a chance at the hands of these two degenerates. They were in it for the kill and the thrill and God Only Knows Why - a truck. A truck that DM had more than enough money to purchase.

As for DM's smiling, waving and grinning performance, I was initially really irritated by his nonchalance and callousness being exhibited towards the court but now I realize that this IS WHAT HE IS and it's only showing the jury HIS TRUE SELF. It only makes it easier for the Jury to come to a just verdict.

Cleaned it up?! Wiped away finger prints perhaps? :facepalm:

Yeah probably. And that's unfortunate. But who would think about something like that? They just wanted to do the right thing and return it to it's owner and it had bird crap on it. I would have wiped it down too. LOL

MOO

Amateur hour continues. If they threw that phone out the window 5 second earlier or 5 seconds later...it is probably never found. Yet they successfully landed it on the front lawn of a business, up against a fence. Rural or not...businesses do cut the grass on their properties.

I assume this is the general area where TB's cell phone found. Kemira on the left. Anyone familiar with that area? MOO.

TBcellphone.jpg

If I recall correctly, an employee noticed TBs truck at the hanger the day after and notified crime-stoppers.

Yes true, so they would have been screwed either way, as it turned out.. but the rest of my post still stands, in that the killers could have been so confident on the night of, that they would not get caught, that they pitched TB's cellphone to create the niggling of doubt as to whether TB walked away from his life, or ... what happened to him. (This would be from their perspective in thinking they were going to get away from this, and there would be no evidence of a stolen truck, nor a murdered person). Why else toss the phone, when they knew they were going to incinerate him.. the phone could have just gone along with him?

Ok nevermind.. my theory is junk. I think it finally dawned on them that TB's cellphone could tell authorities of its pinging locations, even if the phone was never found. I'll bet that is why it accessed the web just before being turned off.. just mistakenly pushed the wrong app.. I know I have done that enough times.

I wonder why they decided to shoot Tim in the truck, knowing the cleanup work they'd have to do. Could this go back to the thing where there was speculation that DM only cared about the engine? I don't remember the details. But maybe they really were going to completely chop it for parts and the interior didn't matter to them.

Shows the naivety of someone who is a city-slicker (DM) at heart. The average scale farmer doesn't have a need for an incinerator. The services of a Renderer to take carcasses for off-site disposal, or failing that, 20 minutes with the back-hoe in the back-40 takes care of any biological contamination issues. The average scale farmer isn't going to be spending coin on a fancy incinerator, when he's got far more important priorities for equipment and upgrades. IMOO.

First time I saw this info as well and that leads me to ask "Why did DM give them the address of the farm in Ayr?" Oh wait, I know- because he had nothing to hide and probably thought he had cleaned the incinerator out completely, so even if they found it, they wouldn't find anything in it? I really wanna know what this guy was smoke'n . Considering LE where shocked to see something that big, with "ELIMINATOR" & "CREMATORY" on it and I can't help but think these were homicide cops. Was he thinking that just because it was an livestock incinerator that all farmers were sure to have one and no one would be shocked to see one? Makes me remember something that DP said earlier- that the DM side wanted to see the evidence- well, we're starting to see the evidence. MOO

There is no evidence of a third person dropping them off. DM lied. See my post #335 above for more info.

On that note, what was the lie they told Igor from Etobicoke about why they didn't have a vehicle with them when they showed up for that test drive?

MOO

I wonder if the police were lying/mistaken when they said that the truck was followed by a dark SUV as it left the Bosma home? It's odd that they haven't raised that yet in court. JMO

Shows the naivety of someone who is a city-slicker (DM) at heart. The average scale farmer doesn't have a need for an incinerator. The services of a Renderer to take carcasses for off-site disposal, or failing that, 20 minutes with the back-hoe in the back-40 takes care of any biological contamination issues. The average scale farmer isn't going to be spending coin on a fancy incinerator, when he's got far more important priorities for equipment and upgrades.

IMOO.

An incinerator can burn many things. It's not limited to carcasses.

I assume this is the general area where TB's cell phone found. Kemira on the left. Anyone familiar with that area? MOO.

View attachment 88513

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 3h3 hours ago

Here are some of the photos viewed at #MillardSmich trial today: Grassy ditch where #TimBosma's phone was found.

CaUvipJW0AATRr-.jpg

The evidence so far all seems strongly DM-centric. DM's thumbprint, DM's tattoo, DM's satchel/man-purse, a phone that pinged off the same cell towers as DM's phone...

When are they going to bring out the evidence against MS?
Yes! I'm wondering why it took so long to arrest MS. Maybe they had trouble finding hard evidence to arrest at first?

Yes, but combustables usually go into a burn-pit, not an incinerator.

My point with the original comment - If DM bought it and used as he did, reasoning that every farmer might have one .. no, most don't. He's foolishly naive in having thought so.

I wonder if the police were lying/mistaken when they said that the truck was followed by a dark SUV as it left the Bosma home? It's odd that they haven't raised that yet in court. JMO

iirc, its been mentioned that there is a camera located at the intersection of Trinity church and Wilson street, just down the road from the Bosmas, and that an suv was already following the truck at that point.

Hi robynhood :wave:

When DM and MS walked up to the Bosma home and Tim told them they could have pulled in the driveway, they told him that a friend had dropped them off and had left to go to Tim Horton's. This information was given to LE by Sharlene at the beginning. It was also told to her friends when they were first looking for Tim and ended up getting posted online by a friend.

After 2 years of investigation, it appears that this was a lie that DM told Tim to explain why they didn't have a vehicle with them as they didn't want to leave their vehicle behind because they were stealing the truck.

At some point, they stopped and picked up Dellen Millard's Yukon where they had left it parked. There is no third person. There is absolutely no evidence that there was other than DM's lie.

MOO

HTH
Okay so if they dropped off the Yukon and walked to Tims house, they probably didn't park very far. If it was just the two of them and Tim, does that mean for majority of this drive it was just DM and Tim in the truck? With MS trailing behind in the Yukon?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

A legal question: if there WAS a third person, could they have cut a deal with LE to the extent that no one ever knows they were involved? Seems unlikely to me, but figured I'd ask.

Note: I don't think there was a third person, personally.

A legal question: if there WAS a third person, could they have cut a deal with LE to the extent that no one ever knows they were involved? Seems unlikely to me, but figured I'd ask.

Wouldn't that also be considered an accessory to Tims murder if there was a third person as well?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Given the societal repugnance of the Homolka case, I can't ever see the Crown giving any suspect a relative walk in the case of a Homicide of this notoriety, in this province, ever again.

Hi robynhood :wave:

When DM and MS walked up to the Bosma home and Tim told them they could have pulled in the driveway, they told him that a friend had dropped them off and had left to go to Tim Horton's. This information was given to LE by Sharlene at the beginning. It was also told to her friends when they were first looking for Tim and ended up getting posted online by a friend.

After 2 years of investigation, it appears that this was a lie that DM told Tim to explain why they didn't have a vehicle with them as they didn't want to leave their vehicle behind because they were stealing the truck.

At some point, they stopped and picked up Dellen Millard's Yukon where they had left it parked. There is no third person. There is absolutely no evidence that there was other than DM's lie.

MOO

HTH

Well, except for the video that Kavanaugh claimed they had of the Yukon following them as they left Tim's home. I'm still hoping that video will show up in the trial at some point.

iirc, its been mentioned that there is a camera located at the intersection of Trinity church and Wilson street, just down the road from the Bosmas, and that an suv was already following the truck at that point.

There was obviously someone driving it. I don't believe for one minute it was MS. Why would he go into the Bosmas property, hide his face and keep as far back as possible only to hop out of the truck within barely a km from the home.? It makes no sense to me. It makes more sense to me, to have dropped off DM and stayed tucked in a driveway further up the road ( there are a few that would have had an easy waiting area according to google) and then pulled out as the truck went by.

Since neither of the accused seems to have any family in the courtroom, are we to assume that some may be witnesses for the defence?

I wonder who the family friends were.

molly hayesVerified account
‏@mollyhayes
Courtroom has resumed and is full. Overflow room also packed I'm told.

Family friends of Millard are here, I'm told by his counsel. #Bosma

8:58 AM - 1 Feb 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members