Bosma Murder Trial 02.10.16 - Day 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engagement pictures with the ex then Baja 500 trip then picture surfaces of CN holding a very tiny Pedo the puppy. The fact that the Crown is bringing in both of these names could indicate that one is the ex and "Wishbone" was CN's phone?

MOO

<rsbm>

Do we know whatever happened to Pedo? :(

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:58 PM
By 5:53 p.m., the Millard phone is still pinging in the same area. Then at 7:22 p.m., the Bate phone called Bosma. Again, it's pinging off a tower about 300 metres from the Millard phone.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:59 PM
Now we're looking at Oakville near Smich's residence, on Monday, May 6.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:59 PM
Around 6 p.m., Smich's phone is getting texts in that area.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 4:01 PM
At 7:58 p.m., the Millard phone was pinging off the same Rogers tower as the Smich phone in the same area in Oakville. It was a text from Shane Schlatman, one of his employees. His son in law Arthur Jennings previous testified he saw Bosma's truck in the Millard Air hangar.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 4:02 PM
Now we're looking at the Bosma residence area in Ancaster from 8:44 p.m. to 9:20 p.m.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 4:03 PM
At 8:44 p.m., the Smich phone got a text from his girlfriend that pinged off a Rogers tower in the area.

Hello all,

Was here quite frequently around the time of the arrest but got busy with a new job. Looking forward to posting about the trial. Looking forward to them revealing any texts back and forth between DM and MS in the days after the murder, if there are any. Should be interesting.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 4:02 PM
Now we're looking at the Bosma residence area in Ancaster from 8:44 p.m. to 9:20 p.m.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 4:03 PM
At 8:44 p.m., the Smich phone got a text from his girlfriend that pinged off a Rogers tower in the area.

Woah woah woah...am I misinterpreting these tweets or are they saying MM was in the Bosma area??

ETA - Damn confusing, I guess they're showing where MS was.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 4:04 PM
Then at 9:02 p.m., Millard's phone pinged off a Rogers tower in the area. Then at 9:05 p.m., the Bate phone called Tim Bosma, and pinged off a cell tower about two kilometres away.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 4:06 PM
Around 9:20 p.m., the Smich phone was still pinging off a Rogers tower near the Bosma home.

Hello all,

Was here quite frequently around the time of the arrest but got busy with a new job. Looking forward to posting about the trial. Looking forward to them revealing any texts back and forth between DM and MS in the days after the murder, if there are any. Should be interesting.

Welcome back :wave:

Woah woah woah...am I misinterpreting these tweets or are they saying MM was in the Bosma area??

No, after you said that I scrolled back and interpreted it the same way. I think we are wrong, yeah.

This reporting must be brutal to perform in realtime.

I think Smich received a text from MM. Smich was in the area.

Sean Leathong &#8207;@SeanLCHCH 9m9 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Now looking at cell records on Monday May 6, 2013. The day #TimBosma disappeared. @CHCHNews

Sean Leathong &#8207;@SeanLCHCH 10m10 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
7:24am. Bate phone receives a text from #TimBosma @CHCHNews

Adam CarterVerified account &#8207;@AdamCarterCBC 11m11 minutes ago
Looking at the Millard residence now on May 6, 2013 -- the day Bosma vanished. #HamOnt #TimBosma #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account &#8207;@AdamCarterCBC 6m6 minutes ago
Now we're looking at Oakville near Smich's residence, on Monday, May 6. #Hamont #TimBosma #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account &#8207;@AdamCarterCBC 4m4 minutes ago
Now we're looking at the Bosma residence area in Ancaster from 8:44 p.m. to 9:20 p.m. #HamOnt #TimBosma #Bosma

Sean Leathong &#8207;@SeanLCHCH 3m3 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Around 9pm both #Millard and #Smich receive texts that ping towers near #Bosma home. @CHCHNews

Sean Leathong &#8207;@SeanLCHCH 2m2 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
9:05pm Bate phone calls #TimBosma, pings tower near #Bosma home. @CHCHNews

Adam CarterVerified account &#8207;@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Around 9:20 p.m., the Smich phone was still pinging off a Rogers tower near the Bosma home. #HamOnt #TimBosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account &#8207;@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Many texts in those critical hours of #Bosma test drive between Smich and girlfriend Meneses.

Adam CarterVerified account &#8207;@AdamCarterCBC 37s38 seconds ago
The 9:05 p.m. call to Bosma was the last communication recorded on the Bate phone, court hears. #HamOnt #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
May 6, 2013 9:05:10 pm was last communication for Bate phone. Smich last communication is 9:20:17 pm on May 6.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 4:07 PM
Now we're moving locations to the MIllard farm in Ayr and the Millard Air hangar in Waterloo. Time period is now 9:40 p.m. or so until just before midnight on May 6.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 4:07 PM
Now we're moving locations to the MIllard farm in Ayr and the Millard Air hangar in Waterloo. Time period is now 9:40 p.m. or so until just before midnight on May 6.

And naturally I have to AFK for the next two hours (although I imagine they will adjourn soon and the evening's debate about TrailerGateGate can commence).

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 4:10 PM
We're seeing the Millard phone pinging off one tower west of the Bosma residence around 9:44 p.m., and then off towers north of the farm and then basically right next to the Millard Air hangar by 11:59 p.m.

I may be alone, but I find this fascinating.....I've even started taking notes today to try and keep it all straight.

I may be alone, but I find this fascinating.....I've even started taking notes today to try and keep it all straight.

Last week I threatened to make a timeline spreadsheet, and to help with more transcribing. End result: absolutely buried at work this week. Jinxed myself.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 4:11 PM
The 9:05 p.m. call to Bosma was the last communication recorded on the Bate phone, court hears.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 4:11 PM
After 9:20 p.m. on the 6th, the Smich phone placed no outgoing communications.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 4:12 PM
Wilkinson says this suggests the Smich phone was turned off, the SIM card was removed or the battery was pulled.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 4:14 PM
On May 7 between 9:18 p.m. to 9:21 a.m., Smich's phone was sent 21 texts. Those messages only contained tower info that the phone would have been turned off at the time the message was originally sent. If the phone was tuned back on, it would have been "flooded" with those texts, court hears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654